Sup Forums were drinking and relaxing tonight. This is a general thread for bros who are drinking...

Sup Forums were drinking and relaxing tonight. This is a general thread for bros who are drinking, relaxed discussion of current events or your life in general. It doesn't have to tie into the Nice attack or Trumps VP pick or Turkey or Clinton, just come say hello, give your thoughts.

>cheer up you depressing faggots edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ki-fATpXa00
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let's all take it easy and unwind.

> literally just made a new thread also

fug :DDD

drinking absolut vodka here, having some home made mini pizzas and relaxing

recovering from a knee injury from muh squats at the gym

were all gunna die in nuclear hellfire

Fug lads. Progress always seems so slow.

Feel like Sup Forums should be the next degernerate thing I give up.

Since new bread, reposting

You know lads, first thing I'm going to teach my kid once she understands it is that she is made of two parts that the world had to band together to stop. She is the Übermenschen, and nothing can stop her

i want a new dress, a degenerate bf, and a tabletop gaming group

> a degenerate bf

Unabomber, stepping into new bread

>cheer up you depressing faggots
Wonder why some of us drink and browse Sup Forums?

>Captcha: Trees
Ah, much better

ah okay, same shit really except it's multidimensional now. also apparently the ruskies have a nuke called satan 2 that'll basically wipe out most of uk france and germany in one go if they're to be believed

>they seem really spineless and lost, no sense of community..
Yea they do seem a bit spineless and definitely left behind but I'm sure their sense of community is more than most western nations. It does seem so alien that most of us couldn't hack it though.

It is really kind of sick what we've turned into though and for the life of me I can't think of a cure..

by the time she reaches school age she will blurt that out in class and then you will be taken away as a hitler apologist which will be illegal by that time

What are you drinking tonight Norway?

is that you tru?

Couldn't you find a virtual tabletop gaming group on /tg/ or Sup Forums?

dinner is ready

are you reading his manifesto? his take on liberals is quite interesting its like he saw what SJW will be 20 years into the future

beer and bourbon

its not the same when it's not in person sharing some beers over the shittiest edition of D&D

What you having famalam?

Fuck that, my great gramps was in the SS then Bundeswehr, my grandpa was in the Bundeswehr, my dad was in the BundesWehr and I was in the Bundeswehr

I'll be damned if I let my daughter think she is less than these niggers or leftists

mini pizzas with italian salami, basil and sundried tomatoes with a cup of vodka and a side of loneliness

So many happenings this week..

wew

Sounds delicious, you listening to any music?

just having some Sierra Nevada stout

I have some tequila left but I'm probably not going to touch it cause I want to go to breakfast in the mornin

>sundried tomatoes
Fuck I love those haven't had in ages

for a hoppy west coast company, they make a nice porter and stout

hahhahahaha thats cool lad but in our leftists hillarry rotten dystopia that sort of thing will probably be frowned upon

at least tell her to keep it to herself

I only discovered him fully tonight, actually. Remember watching a doc about him years ago. Really interested in what he has to say, will check it out, thanks user

Well, the new Aeon is upon us, so it shouldn't be long now.
We will see the day, fear not. In this life, or the next, we will see a return to ways of our forebears.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ki-fATpXa00

yee this, usually not a vaporwave person but i have fallen in love with this song, even the "music video" part of it is comfy to watch
> it will never be the 80s/90s again
on pizza with basil is amazing, friend

Not drinking, had 5 or 6 day from morning till late night nonstop binge, that was week ago, now the fan noise came to my ear and i'm pretty sure keeping lights on is the right thing to do since i'm pretty sure keeping lights on is the right thing to do since i'm pretty sure there was somebody in the bathroom. I need to call flashing lights car people soon if fan noise comes to my ear again.