Leave the destruction of the Marvel Cinematic Universe to us

Save me Fatman, Skinny woman, badly CGI'd black man, Queer and Aquathor

Can't we just co-exist, plebs on the left patricians on the right or whatever? forget box office and awards people just want a well made movie from either side with hopefully rewatchability.

in any case I hope Rocket Reds are in this.

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE
WE GOT FUN AND GAMES

we need a dictator to end the capeshit violence

I can't wait to shit all over this, tbph.

YOU CALLED?

>I can't wait to watch it
ftfy famalam

I want DC to be good. This isn't a zero sum game.

But I'm not going to pretend I like what I'm seeing. DC so far has fucked up its universe so completely that its a forgone conclusion it's going to suck.

It just feels fucking wrong.

This Batmobile is pure sex.

>unite the seven
>six members

BRAVO

Seriously?

I just think you're watching them from the wrong angle. I was no huge fan of the Squad, but I believe we're about to see the greatest trilogy of cape films that have ever been made.

> we're about to see the greatest trilogy of cape films that have ever been made.

>tfw never see OG JL script that full TERRIO

Seriously. If you don't appreciate these movies, you're either not a fan of comics or a "fan" whose pic is an accurate depiction of your age group.

I regret this

I honestly expect this in GotG2.

What year was Peter taken from (as in, no music past that era can exist in the film)

The 80s so Welcome to the Jungle is safe. The 5 last minutes of Free Bird on the other hand are up for quippening though

Aye /DC/bros. Trinity of chads(Zack, Henry, Ben) are up and ready to btfo marvelcucks

And I'm totally cool with both, to be honest. He MCU is fun if kind of disposable, while Snyder's on the verge of delivering the LotR of cape trilogies.

Swing for the fences, Lord of Kinography.

These clowns are going to burst that sweet superhero bubble thanks to Snyder's incompetence. Watch as normie movie goers struggle to keep track of whether or not Iron Man beats Thanos in this one and wonder if Deadpool makes a cameo, then give up altogether when they realise three hours of their lives was wasted on a barely coherent video game QTE

Fun fact: WB are preparing contingencies for the failure of Justice League, they're actually preparing a plan B for trashing the entire DC connected universe if they don't get a big hit.

Fun fact: Marvel did the same shit and weren't half as successful this far in.

>and weren't half as successful this far in

Could you elaborate? Because that just seems blatantly wrong.

that's a cute girl

Yeah, I'm sure they're going to ditch their massively profitable film series because some bitter Marvel shill said so online.

Why are Marvel drones so adamant in spreading these doomsday rumors? Reminds me of how hard they tried to push the "Affleck is quitting Batman because it makes him sad" when in truth it was because he was going through divorce?

I wonder, what is this person posting this shit?

kek DC fans are so deluded

>Why are Marvel drones so adamant in spreading these doomsday rumors?

Both sides have their trolls/idiots, when you realize all this constant back and forth is just a game things will be easier.

Iron Man $585,174,222
The Incredible Hulk $263,427,551
Iron Man 2 $623,933,331
Total 1,432,535,104

Man of Steel $668,045,518
BvS $873,260,194
Suicide Squad $745,600,054
Total 2,286,905,766

So yeah, "half" is an exaggeration, but not as much of one as you would think. Now sit back and reflect on how much spin doctors have skewed your perception of things. Sit tight. They'll be along any moment now to rationalize the discrepancy.

Post capeshit era where a studio rushed to crossover films vs pre capeshit era years before the Avengers, not a fair comparison. Not that i expect DCucks to be intellectually honest.

This is like comparing Doctor Strange to Suicide Squad. Completely bias.

On the most profitable film list of 2016 BvS was like number 12 and the movies below it were shit like Hidden Figures and Angry Birds, not other blockbusters.

how does Sup Forums feel about the recent push for actual pedophilia in the DCAU?

>not a fair comparison
Says the faggot who can't stop comparing a new series to a series that has taken Disney a decade to build up a giant franchise of.

Dude I'm just gonna completely ignore the year these movies were released lmao

Bats and WW look alright, but wtf fire the costume designer for the other three. Flash is especially horrific

It's badguys doing badguy things, DCAU was always grimdark.

when did cory in the house become a robot?

>if you don't like these, you aren't a fan of comics
That's really not a valid way to shield these from criticism. They shouldn't need comics to be enjoyable.
Also, as someone who has read more comics than you, I have no idea what you mean by that

they are fighting a mindless drone army just like Marvel, theres nothing new or original you can see the movie in your head already

>comparing Iron Man and the Hulk to Superman, Batman and The Joker

Iron Man was a who until 2008

>Comparing RDJ with Cavill
He was literally who before MoS

Cavill is still a literal who.

Cavill is also young as fuck in comparison to Robert "loook down I'm here" Junior.

That's probably the ending.

>They'll be along any moment now to rationalize the discrepancy.

I rest my case.

>That's really not a valid way to shield these from criticism
Oh, but it is, especially once you realize that against all odds, a big-budget blockbuster trilogy got made that was actually aimed at fans of the lore, not a braindead crowd of normies.

>they are fighting a mindless drone army
Because revealing the previous Big Bad taught them nothing, right?

And is balding unlike Manlet Downey Jr kek, who is the worst JUST'd?

Do you know what a petty, childish fuck you sound like? I'd feel embarrassed for you did I not know that I could never feel half the embarrassment your parents wake up to every day.

>Oh, but it is, especially once you realize that against all odds, a big-budget blockbuster trilogy got made that was actually aimed at fans of the lore, not a braindead crowd of normies.
>DCEU movies, the ones catering to the normie and HotTopic audience and with blandness lore because the director remembers a shit baout the source material, being loyal to its lore
Oh user, i dont know if you are retard or just pretending

>yfw they put more money into the Kaijuverse

Are you the same guy that's "read more comics" than me? What can you tell me about the way gods and magic function in the DCEU and why this screenshot might actually be important?

Can you explain how Bruce branding people and him choosing to make a spear instead of a bullet are related, and how that plays precisely into how his psychology has always been presented in the comics post-Miller?

I honestly don't know how anybody could say Suicide Squad was aimed towards Suicide Sauad fans. The original comics were super well written and actually delved into some serious stuff without being hamfisted about it, which was a shock for an 80's comic. I don't know where they got the movie out of that. Harley Quinn wasn't even in the original comics, they just added her in for the movie-focused reboot.

well you know who *NOLICENSEFORTHISBAT* was also there in the DCAU version which didn't suck.

pic related.

I'll always be among the first to say that the Squad struck out a lot more than it scored, but what world-building it did, it did well. The plot itself may have been a bit of a mess, but the references it made to the underlying myth arc were spot-on.

Pic related.

WTF I hate Deathstroke now

The voice actor's double dead now. For real.

it's okay. they're in love so it's fine

Slade's impotent as fuck, Lazarus Pit.

RDJ was a hollywood paria before Iron Man

Are they going to have a handful of contenders to the throne of Superman in subsequent movies?
In the vein of The Reign of the Supermen comics that came after The Death of Superman?
Perhaps they somehow spark the fuse of this in the Justice League film without Superman actually coming back in that one, save Reign of the Supermen for the next Superman stand-alone film.
Because Reign of the Supermen from memory was a really enjoyable series.

I think they're going to either have someone impersonating him or someone possessing him. In essence, one impostor instead of four.

They need him, they being the New Gods. He's a focal point. There's a real good chance the Codex is going to figure back into their plans as well.

fake news at it's best.

>What is Dark Knight ?

>Iron Man $585,174,222
>The Incredible Hulk $263,427,551
>Iron Man 2 $623,933,331
>Total 1,432,535,104
>Man of Steel $668,045,518
>BvS $873,260,194
>Suicide Squad $745,600,054
>Total 2,286,905,766

A+ DC list
VS
B - Marvel list

Bravo

>Batfleck is fat
>Aqauthor looks dumb in literally any way
yeah nah

>we are making original dark gritty adult movies totally different from MCU
>Whedon, pls, save our franchise

Because he was and is a cunt. Still he had a fanbase and reputation.

Hulk Iron Man B-list ? Who's A then except Spider-man.

no no no, not that guy but IRON MAN #2. The one with whiplash. Hulk though, yeah thats the non-shitty Ed Norton one.

He put their first three films.

But that's DC, what the hell, man. :(

He's doing the leftover superhero though.

I don't get it. Every norme knows who Hulk is it's A list hero.

You have no idea what you're talking about you millennial fucking shit. It was literally impossible to get him insured to even be on a movie set because of his off screen problems and it wasnt until mel gibson put up the money for him that he got a second chance.
Also there was no RDJ fanbase until iron man came out.

even if she's marvel, do you like Jessica Henwick, the actress who played Colleen in Iron Fist?
if so, come to her thread in /hr/ I'm sure you could help us build up our collection

Yeah, but Hulk (2003) happened.

Marvel's headliners in the comics were Spider Man and X-men. People knew of hulk because of the Bill Bixby show.

Out of all comicdom there are three characters who had reached a point of cultural osmosis. Batman, Superman, and Spiderman. Everyone else is in a lower tier.

It's so weird what the DCEU has done. Which is make me somewhat excited for an Aquaman movie, of all things.

But over the course of this franchise and promotion for WW and Justice League, I've slowly lost interest in all these characters with the exception of Aquaman. I really hate his armor but something about him and shots like this make me think they're going in the direction of a really Metal/ Batman: Brave and the Bold type of Aquaman. And that would really set him apart from the rest of the JL. And seems to be a personality that would suit Mamoa's talents or natural leanings anyway leading to an overall better performance.

the DCEU is actually acting as a stabilizing force by keeping expectations regulated and manageable for disney. For if all marvel has to do is not be as bad as MoS, BvS, SS, WW, and JL, then they'll never be in a position where a movie is too good to top.

why the fuck does flash have armor? wtf is that gonna do if something hits him at 80,000 miles an hour?

the success of marvel is the only reason the DCEU has made as much money as it has so far. If MoS, BvS, and SS had dropped in a virgin marketplace, they would not have made nearly as much money.

He's gonna goku the fuck out of it and drop his training weights. Calling it now.

don't you mean rock lee?

dude because skinny twinks in tights are gay like balletirinas lmao

he needs to be big and muscular (and in tights or as little as possible) to not be gay

Hmm.. 2003 wasn't that bad.

I wish they'd given ezra something more skintight to wear. What the shit is a runner gonna do with tons of restricting plastic tacked on all over. And other than being pointless, it also does the injustice of covering up the cutest body out of that cast.

>Can't remember earlier than 2008
Underage please leave

the DCEU is targeting the professional wrestling demographics, yo.

the only homoeroticism allowed is beefcake. Twinks make 13 year old boys uncomfortable.

I wonder what your excuse will be when Literally Rëddit: the Movie Vol 2 obliterates JL in both critical reception and BO.

I don't think he can be considered a twink these days, besides having a sorta odd pretty face.

But I guess that image dies hard.

It will still be a steaming pile of shit, just like the first one.

Gotta admit that poster is rad as fuck.

They'll blame the homophobes and trolls

what ? What i can't remember ?

he may not be justin beiber, but hes definitely pretty twinky, especially compared to the liefeld inspired "my crotch is bigger than my fucking face" batman concept snyder is using.

Batman and Wonder Woman have acceptable outfits. Cyborg, Flash, and Aquaman all look like shit. Why did they think adding more lines and mechanical parts would make each outfit look better? Especially Cyborg, he basically looks like an incomplete robot with a human face.

>Why did they think adding more lines and mechanical parts would make each outfit look better

because that's what 90s DC did.