La.La.Land.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS

>La.La.Land.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS

kino has finally arrived

Hacksaw Ridge has been out for ages

oh cool thanks vodfriend

>BluRay
>bluray isn't even out (comes out April 25th)
>mfw plebs and piratefags are idiots
>V:10 A:10!! THANKS LOL

fuck this dishonest flick

Uh, they always leak early.

Not only that, but when they eventually do download the brrip, they won't be experiencing the film in the best possible quality available unless they download the image (or remux, no reencoding, no loss of quality), which let's face it, the people who do download flicks don't ever do.

dishonest. reddit.

Even if that were true, it is a shitty x264 re-encoding and nothing like what you would get on the disc.

Its a shame too.

Not only did these piratefags not experience the film at the cinema, but they wont even get the experience at home, and they almost celebrate the fact that they watch films in mediocre quality.

do you honestly believe the people hereo who are satisfied watching fucking netflix give a shit about any of the retarded shit your spouting? get your head out of your ass.

Why even make threads like this?

These threads are made by shills. They post them here to notify you whenever they have a new release so that you can go to their sites and download them. They then make their money off from advertising.

Dumb ass goy

no thanks, it's shit

No, I understand that. I mean why make fake like this. It's not come out yet
It's not first time I see that shit

no?

it's a meme you dip
replies guaranteed plus lots of laughs by baiting idiots who post like "i cant find it anywhere" "pass me the proper link please" "wow thanks buddy!"
you should try it someday, i lmao everytime

I cant find it anywhere

REMUX when?

>Lalaland
>Kino
you're drunk senpai

la la land was a flick not worth even a 700mb yifi release.