Tonguefuck's your son's mouth

>Tonguefuck's your son's mouth

kek Brady will forever be known as a boyfucker

>Edgy alt-right Sup Forums Pats fans now have to defend pedophilia and homosexuality
Best timeline

Tell me about this guy, why does he trigger numales so much?

>implying the alt right doesn’t already advocate for acceptance of pedophilia

>his family gets MUTTED.COM

Switching roles now, aren't ya, little dummie? How I wait for the day Islam overtakes Leftie Land just so scum like you gets wiped from the face of the Earth.

yeah no degeneracy is reserved for leftcucks.

Where's the black father?

in bed with giselle

Those are all Tom's kids

black mother you mean, and it's right there

Lol how do you even have a dog in this fight? Your country is a 3rd world shithole. Even in your retard doomsday scenarios, the greater caliphate of America would still be a better place to live than huehue-land.

That really bothered me actually. Who the FUCK kisses their kid on the mouth? That's a fucking no no.

i’d really enjoy kissing your kids on their mouths

Family tradition

>ywn be Brady’s son
>Brady will never french kiss you good night
>tfw

>closes his eyes to kiss another male
what a faggot

>not looking him straight in the eyes while you french kiss him and grope his nuts
pathetic, what a closet queer brady is

since when are self-labeled libertarians begging for age of consent lowering on the left?

damn it, why did this had to surface? now I can't root for him with out cringing.

kys

don't worry, his son is already good to root for him

It's a South American thing

> getting shook this quick
you aren't and never were a fan.

He already admitted to the shame of being a P*ts "fan", outing himself as a bandwagonner isn't exactly so much an atrocity once you consider the aforementioned.

WOAH WOAH WOAH

who's in this pic, Sup Forums? he looks familiar!!!

why noneone is calling out the burgers for this?

this is 100% a burgerland thing

Go wash your hands of that uruguay ano my friend

It will be much better, yes, simply because feeble-minded scum such as you won't be there anymore. Thank Mohammed for me, dick-sucker.

I've been a pats fan since 2003. I don't think I can support a team that is led by a pedophile

>you will never be invited to a brady family gangbang

>that flag

kek

Do you think the kid does that because his supermodel mom does the same thing to him and now he thinks its normal?

>It's another leftist projection episode

What the fuck are you doing Tom.

is that Youk?

>"Tom Brady’s son kissed his father, clearly an affectionate family. So European! Of course, people complaining because I guarantee you their family barely talks to one another.”

I don't know about European but nobody does that in France. Thought it was a south american thing but it seems that all american people are incest prone.

lil wayne, mike tyson, will smith, and tom brady have all been filmed kissing men, and all are the goats of their profession

at least my quarterback fucks adult men who he isn't related to

Seriously, why does he kiss his son/daughter on the lips. Is that not weird to anyone else?

He even kisses his dad on the lips.

I used to kiss my dad on the lips as a little kid but not like Tom Brady does with his son, and especially not at that age. There is nothing sexual about it IMO, but it's not for me

I've never even hugged my dad

>tonguepunches your son's fartbox

Based Packers fan

Are Europeans autistic? Some polish guy called my family fucked in the head because we kiss each other on the lips and sometimes ironically grope each other.

As a rodgers fan I really need this meme to take off

>Leftcucks
>Degeneracy

I fucking hate my countrymen

Tomy Bradys a cuckold and a pedophile.