So there's absolutely no law or government at all in this universe...

So there's absolutely no law or government at all in this universe? A little girl like Enid can last this far but no spec ops soldiers or whatever?

The president and their staff isn't in some bunker somewhere?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Znpnf9D2VIk
youtube.com/watch?v=0a40XKKKiPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The president could be held up somewhere, we never seen the entire world. No army's what so ever is retarded though

You are more hung up on this and not on the unexpireable gasoline in endless supply. That and the premise that everyone is a dormant zombie but it takes a bite to accelerate it for some reason.

who gives a fuck where underground mansion the US president even hides when we can watch regular Negan bash korean heads.

the bites are infectious due to bacteria, and only death triggers the "virus"

But you can no problemo rub zombie blood on your skin and you won't turn even if you have small cuts n shit all over you.

The gasoline part is also retarded as fuck.
or that cars still work after standing around in tall grass for 3 years.

also
>nobody trying to loot military bases
>nobody trying to get to Cheyenne Mountain

Go rub some komodo dragon blood on your skin, then let a komodo dragon bite you.

The whole TAINTED MEAT scene pissed me off, isn't all meat tainted?

Did anything actually happen in the finale? Spoilers please

Yeah and nobody turned because they ate the tainted meat dude. It was just one last fuck you

>So there's absolutely no law or government at all in this universe?
There is, they're called The Saviours.

there is probably a core area somewhere in the united states that is restructuring the society.

you have to think that a zombie apocalypse would be dealt within a month if this would be based on reality.

They said benning was overrun by walkers. But that doesn't explain Fort Gordon(very close to atlanta) or Fort Bragg (which is a 3 hour drive from gordon)

>there is probably a core area somewhere in the united states that is restructuring the society

watch everything be totally fine in the middle of the country where it was less populated

The show has a domesticated Bengal tiger that conveniently only attacks the Bad Guys™ - stop looking for rhyme or reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=Znpnf9D2VIk

>Did anything actually happen in the finale? Spoilers please
No

I can understand no army. Libtard is prez, orders army to do relief and aide during the outbreak, they are on the front lines with water and candy but weren't allowed to bring weapons, get wiped out.

it's fun to nitpick though

>an official government is restored and everyone is immediately sentenced to prison for their numerous murders

Sasha died. That's about it.

Least they could do is find a badass mansion to live in. There's a lot of richfags around Alexandria so there would be tons of better places to live than in that crappy development or that old disgusting factory negan lives at

Rather than shoot Negan from a distance when they had the element of surprise and he was unguarded and out in the open, the kingdom set the tiger on a random grunt
Does that count as something happening?

>died
she killed herself

People die when they're killed.

the kingdom isn't very smart. they let morgan kill one of their most trusted men without doing anything

damn y'all to hell all this zombie talk is making me hungry

In the comics there's a four year timeskip after Negan's defeat, and everyone is reliant entirely on horses because the gasoline has expired. There's guarded trade routes between settlements and teams of riders devoted to drawing herds away from settlements

it's actually pretty cool how thorough Robert Kirkman was in plotting out his post-post apocalyptic society

Say what you want about the show but in The Last Ship they actually established a government.

Would anarcho-capitalism flourish in the world of TWD?

gay

in atlanta cdc, guy admits he's just a medical technician who does not know where to start to look for a cure while lead scientist lets herself infected so tech can find cure instead of tech getting infected so lead scientist can research cure.

PLOT. HOLE.

What the fuck?

buzzfeed scum

The areas explored in either show are like 0.0000003% of America.

Who knows what happens everywhere else. The CDC seemed to suggest all government must have been lost though.

ONE DOLLAR

it is dumb, they can use antibiotics to recover from bites

don't project

Gas does not expire, you morons.

>End of the world
>They let worthless niggers live

I can never take this stupid show serious.

There are 2 secret deep-earth presidential railways. One to switzerland and the other to hawaii, you didn't heat this from me.

it does! you just don't know it yet

She doesn't let herself get infected on purpose.

I don´t know abut expring, but non- bio gas does evaporate quite fast, you know. Without appropriate storage it ´d be all gone in 20-30 years or so.

she did so that tech guy can study virus as it takes over body. that's what was stated in that ep.

>I can never take this stupid show serious.
You're not supposed to take this show "serious" you insufferable, ignorant cunt. It's a goddamn show about zombies for fuck's sake.

No it's not. She just gets infected and they study her, its never stated that she got infected on purpose, that's retarded.

She didn't let herself get infected, it just happened and he had to work around it

That dude was a retard. Well intentioned retards are still retards.

>The areas explored in either show are like 0.0000003% of America.
3.797 sq mi * .000000003 = 45.73 sq in

>45.73 sq in
>yfw TWD takes place on a shitty kitchen cutting board

So the finale had a timeskip just before the episode began right? That little girl was Glen and Maggagies who is a few years old, she replaced the old guy as leader of Hilltop, which we should have seen happen.

Carol is the leader of the Kingdoms forces, which we should have seen happen.

Morgan is a wildman now who was turned back with a single conversation.

Instead of pointless filler episodes maybe they should have shown all of those important plot points.

>That little girl was Glen and Maggagies who is a few years old, she replaced the old guy as leader of Hilltop, which we should have seen happen.
Wrong

Where can I read about this?

/x/

Do you also think its convenient police dogs attack rioters and not police officers? its almost as if animals are not completely mindless.

That was judith iirc

I'm willing to bet survivors in states where there's oil rigs and refineries are organized enough to have plenty of gas and hoard it carefully Mad Max-style.

All we've seen is glimpses of Georgia and Virginia (while the Carolinas were ignored while traveling). I'm willing to bet there's tons of more interesting stories about survivors across the US, but AMC doesn't have the creativity to do it judging from the shit from Fear the Walking Dead.

Next season will be the war, after that we are getting the guys who wear zombie skins to organize herds as weapons. I hope gas runs out completely for that ark and afterwards we get your Mad Max enemies.

This is a joke post, right?

You want sense in a comic made for retarded teenagers?

>No army's what so ever

well...

youtube.com/watch?v=0a40XKKKiPI

are you retarded?

honestly

>assuming this bacteria isn't antibiotic resistant

This. I want to see how the astronauts are doing in the international space station (there are always at least 5 humans in space at all times). also how people are doing in islands or oil rigs. Or Rick and the group actually go out to look for a cure. Also, it would be one hell of a twist if it we discover that only the US got hit with the pandemic. However, the show brings in the shekels so the writers will try to stretch it as long as possible and those storylines would actually move the plot along and end the show "prematurely"

The houses in Alexandria are not crappy desu. They probably start around 750k-1Mill

And they have solar panels already wired to the houses and an area to grow food (if they weren't terrible farmers). Alexandria with strong walls is precisely where you'd want to end up in the zombie apocalypse.

He had poison in him.

If you want a post-apocalyptic-virus story that deals with how governments handle a massive pandemic, and how survivors in Earth orbit get on, read Y: The Last Man

>I want to see how the astronauts are doing in the international space station

spoiler alert: they're all 100% going to die due to lack of supplies

obviously but it would be interesting how they survived before they kicked the bucket. At least more interesting that Rick and the group talking and occasionally killing a walker

Woah you're retarded, good job.

Four years? What the fuck. No rotting flesh lasts that long. They should be skeletons by now.

Pretty unlikely that the military would've been wiped out by something like this

Considering soldiers are now allowed to conceal carry in uniform you'll be hard pressed to find a soldier that isn't armed to the teeth in addition to whatevers at the armory, and they don't have to scavenge for food or water because there's tons of that in pallets at every reserve center

Basically if you made it to the drill hall you should be fine. I suppose the National Guard would've ate shit since they're mostly first responders but the reserve and active duty would've been alright

And if it's a world-wide catastrophe anyone who is deployed should still be alive too if ISIS didn't kill them

>it is dumb, they can use antibiotics to recover from bites
What is MRSA

This is what happens when a fat fuck in flyover land pretends to understand the military.

It would be 1000x more boring because they have nowhere to go and they're probably more rational than earthies. They probably train on what to do if they're cut off for long periods of time or with no way to return home.

Although, they might not be infected based on when/where the virus originated and how long they've been in space.

would you rather prefer the formulaic
>rick and co wander around the countryside and find a colony of survivors
>they're skeptical at first but then join them
>villains of the season appear and trash the colony and it gets overrun
>rick and co are back to wandering in the wild , rinse and repeat
this has been the series format since season 2

Those dogs have seen some shit.

i wanna see a city like land of the dead with electricity, their own tv networks, maybe even some cell phone coverage, and networked computers.

I'm not saying this format isn't getting boring, because it is. I'm probably done with TWD after this most recent season b/c of it.

But the astronauts have .00000000000001% the things to do compared to Rick and co. Talking to the same 5 people in the same areas every episode. They might even just continue with their experiments/duties hoping that they regain contact with earth.

I could see them doing one episode though if they decided to format the how like the World War Z novel.

How would Shiva know the difference between a random Saviour, random Alexandrian, and Random hilltop member when they are all just people with guns?

Hell how did anyone tell the difference?

just read world war Z dummy, we see exactly what happens to the guys at the ISS

They shouldn't be moving at all user.

>I lay with him after
What did she mean by this?

The fuck do I know, it works irl with dogs, I guess they can read the intentions of their handlers and the people trying to hurt them.

You are so dumb

Congrats. (You) took his weak bait.

Dogs can tell friend from stranger, but cannot distinguish between two strangers which one is on their team or is aligned with their friend.

Again, I don't even know how the humans could tell the difference. If you are a kingdom member for example and you see a guy in a grey shirt shooting, how do you know to shoot him or not? And vice verse.

obviously Shiva got the scent of everyone that was at Alexandria when she met Morgan for the first time. From his clothes.

Do you even animal?

>Dogs can tell friend from stranger, but cannot distinguish between two strangers which one is on their team or is aligned with their friend.
Do riot dogs attack non rioters like for example journalists and random people often? I'm pretty sure the very few times I've seem at work in my country they went straight at the dudes with sticks and balaclavas

theres a little brawl at alexandria, people shooting at eash other, loads of nobodys die. negan and his goons escape and prepare for war, season ends.

World War Z (the book not the terrible movie) actually put out a great plan for how each nation would respond to a zombie apocalypse.

But the point is at that battle there were no peaceful bystanders, they were all "rioters" with sticks and guns.

one of the core lessons this propaganda is trying to teach is that we desperately need the organization of government, or villainous caricatures like neegan will marry all our waifus

in a real zombie apocalypse, the entire epidemic would already be over, all zombies dead, and something similar to the united states would already be created

Police dogs dont know the smell of every single riot police involved in the scene either, they have to use visual cues and context analysis, whatever tigers are capable of the same level of intelligence is highly debatable though.

>something similar to the united states would already be created

>making the same mistake twice

wew

It's not just the U.S. Back in season 1 at the CDC, the scientist said the French got the most research done before their power went out.

Then in Fear the Walking Dead, they go to Mexico and the zombie plague is there, too.

Based Governor.

>The Founding Fathers were retards
Not even once

wew

Oh how I despise people who think you can keep these vicious fucking predators as pets

Can't wait for the day that house becomes a bloodbath