ITT, Scenes women will NEVER understand

ITT, Scenes women will NEVER understand

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/szcviFDt9xM
youtu.be/Zl9-nSH1Fng
youtube.com/watch?v=OUHHhuLUJy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm a man and i don't understand how this shit is so popular.

Jon Snow is retarded for single-handedly taking on a cavalry charge? He should 99% sure be dead, plot armour for dayyys

Pretty sure even average female would do zig zags

That episode was absolute kino

>not understanding sacrifice

t. roastie

Based Azor Jon. Danyfags on suicide watch

What was he supposed to do after Rickon died? Run back to his line? Tits of GTFO.

For what? He was playing right into Ramsay's pockets here. Sacrifice can be admirable if you can accomplish something with it, not when you just throw your life away for being a dumbass.

>his men desperately charged to battle to save their leader

Post pusy or panty pls

gormless good-guy takes on evil, baby-killing caricature after coming back from the dead (what a non-event that turned out to be) because the script says so

>not doing zig zags while running
Rickon was retarded.

He was your brother too, Sansa, you dirty whore!

I'm glad he died for being such a dumbass. That's how it should be, you do dumbass things face consequences. how danerys has lived this long is beyond me

>Why do characters make mistakes reeeeeee why can't everyone do everything perfectly!

>he doesnt understand the power of pusy

It's edgy.

god I need to watch this show again

i miss tony soprano

Maybe I'm over analytical but what I really took away from that scene is that they've finally sorted out CGI of horses in motion. You only think you saw stuff like that in LoTR.

>american houses

With how often Tony gives into his baser instincts and does what he wants, when he wants, I'm surprised he never fucked Adriana or hit Carmela. They really wanted you to view Tony as a monster but kept themselves from the one thing betas and women find unforgivable, domestic violence.

>They really wanted you to view Tony as a monster

No.

azor ahai cant die the universe is protecting him

Yeah, go watch it again. Last couple seasons they make Tony be even more of a petty dick to people he was previously tolerant and nice to.

the whole point is that even though tony is an angry, fat, violent fucked up mob boss who fucks hookers in his office and kills people, that even he has a sense of humanity and restraint in certain situations.

Tony Soprano was the first nu-male icon

Making kneejerk emotional reactions against logic is exactly what women do, you idiot

Jon got thousands of his own men killed and lost the battle because he was too stupid to realize Ramsay was trying to b8 him

hello, reporter
youtu.be/szcviFDt9xM

LONDON

>comparing gunshot fires to a aiming bow arrow diagonally
From that distance, even the most proficient bowman would miss if he went zig zagging.

Plot armor thicker than valyrian steel.
Also: Did anybody notice that all archer disappear when Gand.. I mean littlefinger arrives?

>Betas and women find domestic violence unforgivable
I think you'll find betas/failures are generally the only type of male that smack their lady around

Exactly. All he was doing was compromising his men's position and his own. It was a betrayal if anything.

This. Most of the season was really bad but this episode was top fucking notch.

>get baited by ramsey
>draw your sword to die knowing you got baited

this scene hit me right in the shitposts

That scene is retarded. I understand him doing it but the fact that he survived is retarded

You now remember that it was Sansa, not Jon, that got to kill Ramsay.

it's a television show also none of the battle scenes have been even somewhat accurate

Visually the whole battle was great, too bad the writing was shit. There was zero logic found during the whole episode

That's because the horses are real and not cgi.

Fuck Jon Snow and fuck white people

Ton could be pretty scary with all that heavy breathing

To be fair, that's just Jon Snow's character for better or worse. He took on Ramsey alone despite Sansa's warning on the 1% chance that he could save Rickon. All of his battles are based on slim chances of victory.

Jon Snow, a Jew, teams up with a group of feminists to take down the evil White Walkers from the North.

Best episode of any show in 2016 and one of the best of the last years.

You're right I never did understand this scene...

>Have a giant on your army
>Don't use him to toss boulders into the enemy lines like a mobile catapult
>Don't give him a tree trunk with which to shatter enemy pike formations
>Don't give him any semblance of armor
>Don't give him a big bow with big arrows so he can harass the enemy commander from across the field
Was Jon LITERALLY retarded?

*gasp!* a nigger!

Never watched this but I love the epic SHUT THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR meme XD

>tfw the entire budget of these scenes
>tfw it could have been different

Try pointing out a scene you lazy motherfucker.

Da fire god had his back, why do u think the nigga had so many close calls

>Plot armor thicker than valyrian steel.

But the point of Valyrian steel is that it's so much stronger that it doesn't need to be thick...

>don't have him ride into battle on his mammoth, spreading fear in the enemy ranks just from the spectacle

this

youtu.be/Zl9-nSH1Fng

youtube.com/watch?v=OUHHhuLUJy8

its the entire movie fag

This thread is about scenes, not movies. Meaning you have to actually use some thinking to come up with an answer. Just using that poster is lazy reddit meme-tier bullshit that could be done by someone who hasn't ever seen a single movie.

Why didn't Theon get to kill Ramsay? Would have been ten times better and they foreshadowed it in season 2.

Sacrifice would have been letting his brother die to avoid Ramsay's trap. This would also have been more interesting. What would it say about him and sansa if they were willing to let their brother die?
Instead yay hollywood action scene.

It's not Theon! It's Reek, Reek, rhymes with meek!