/hoc/

rangers are fucking shit lol

Great thread OP

>the year of our lord MMXVIII
>not keeping your pucks polished

If you aren't original 6, you are sunbelt.

Fact

give me your league goys, im going to make sunbelt hockey a success

>down 2-1 after 40

>sunbelt hockey
Tampa won Dac Up like 15 years ago, and the hockey gods took hockey away from you for like a year.

Learn from your mistakes.

Imagine being an oilers fan

checks out

*wins*

cant call it a failure if you keep propping up the floundering franchises with the successful parts of the league :^)

oakland expansion when?

Stop right there criminal scum

is there actual talk of the flames leaving calgary?

>Also the KHL is pretty hype. Avtos are my favorite.
KHL is great. Cheap tickets and big ice

>Wild
>19 SOG in 1 period
Holy

>sets the bar too high with a fluke season and disappoints for the next 5 years.

Is it time for the league to step in?

the last time that happened was the last time the NFL expanded, so we shall see.

They'll get it again this year, right? And draft Dahlin before everyone?

It's hard to say. The owners want the city to invest in a new arena, but the politicians don't want to pay for one.

It's hard to gauge if both parties are just using negotiation tactics, or if the Flames will actually move to Seattle/Houston. It depends who you ask really, right now it's all speculation.

I sure hope they stay though

Probably, Edmonton is cursed

>tfw another banner this year

Is there a PC mod for this yet?

Please tell me the Knights aren't seriously going to lose to the Mild

my friends and I got to go out on the ice for second intermission. I'm not gonna post a blog here about it but it was musical chairs with inner tubes and we won some shit. not bad boys. the important thing is that the Shorks are up

te fuggin shorks are up

The Wild are elite you dummy

that's a funny way to spell child molesters

Do leafs think that they are tough guys because of ice hockey? I fought one once and kicked his ass.

No you didn't

Goddammit load up the B-24's they're on the internet again.

>loses his balance
>starts falling before the stick even touches him
>that's a penalty
Ref genocide WHEN?

>mad
>at leafs

>being this reddit to a sharkbro
sorry boot yer life bud

Wideman was right

>down 0-3
uhm

>3-1
REEEEEEEEEEEEE DARLING FOCUS

he didn't say preds though

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLL

>Holtby

Darling isn't without blame but Faulk fucked that whole sequence up

doesn't deserve to be a captain this year desu

BUY NHL 18

>c6ap5

w2c on pc?

Holtby you sad sack of shit, what's happening

ALLAHU AKBAR

who is shawn and why is he a fag?

>Do leafs think that they are tough guys because of ice hockey?
Yeah.

you cant, you'd have to wait like 15 years for emulation to catch up

kessel dubs confirms

he's a former tripfag that got bullied off hoc

jets

literally fucking leaf

Do the Capitals know it isn't the first round of the playoffs yet?

>couture hit in the mouth again
F

Wow. What the fuck happened to the Blue Jackets. This is painful.

SEVEN (7)

I

CAN'T

BREEEEAAAATHEEEEEE

I honestly don't know what happened to Holtby. As much as I think they miss Schmidt, having Grubauer and then Samsonov in the pipeline is a small comfort. I can't think of a game Holtby has stolen and he hasn't outdueled a good goalie since Thomas.

Malkin is gonna win the art ross.

Will the Craps EVER beat the Pens again?

k e k
e
k

Always keep your dreams in check lads.

>tfw the Pens will never lose again

Tortorella fatigue honestly. They're tired of being screamed at for not blocking shots with their faces.

Imagine being this invested in pro wrestling. It's like showing up at the theater during a Marvel movie with signs saying ''Captain America is a fag'', or ''Hulk is the best''. It's just as scripted.

>getting scored on by Darren stone hands Helm

Just give them their fucking threepeat already.

>Faulk fucks up another play
>Darling lets another shot through the giant holes between his comically-sized limbs
What a night.

that honestly wouldn't surprise me.

>pro sport isn't scripted
heh, welcome to the Sup Forums kid

isnt that the point?

what do you mean?

everyone was invested in wrestling in the late 90s/early 2000's sven. its not like that anymore

wrasslin in the 90s was huge

>tired of being screamed at for not doing what they are paid literally millions for
What kind of fucking faggots are they?

is he always this bad

>everyone was invested in wrestling in the late 90s/early 2000's sven
t.fag

should have traded Faulk for someone last year, it would have been the biggest scam in history with his underperformance this year

it's not like >we're thin on defensemen

the kind that dont fuck their dogs. ie not true american blooded patriots

Happens to every team he coaches. They over perform for a year or three then they get sick of his shit attitude and outdated play style.

I know, but why? They are just characters, just like George Costanza or Kramer is in Seinfeld. I doubt people wrote signs telling Jason Alexander he was a bald cunt during public appearances because he played one on TV.

I watched goon for the first time the other day. Really impressed with the writing and directing. Everything made sense more or less, it involved actual hockey play and rules, and I felt like I was watching an actual game about actual minor league players. 9/10

same reason people watch capeshit. its not that hard to figure out.
You pick a personality you like, you watch them fool around, do some fake cheesy drama, and it culminates in the ring.
the only difference between it and sports is that sports arent (always) scripted.

it being scripted was an industry secret back then

Usually slightly worse. He actually had a good 1st period and a decent 2nd.

I can't tell if his defencemen have some weird habit of just letting him down specifically, or if that happens because they just have no fucking confidence in him and they try to overplay and do his job and they end up fucking up because they don't trust him to do his job.

>It's another (Insert Hurricanes new goalie) has a good game but the defense doesn't show up and screws him over to further deplete his confidence
Why does this rerun keep playing?

Slap Shot is funnier

melkman didn't deliver on that empty net

>darling had a good game
all 4 goals were in the same exact place. Right over the glove.

they've always left him out to dry, just look at this shit tonight
>Faulk passes to Fleury who is ass-deep in coverage
>immediate turnover and goal
>Faulk acts like a retard again, misshoots, Red Wings get a wonky bounce into net
>4-1
Darling is no #1 goalie, but even when he stands on his head the defense just tell him to fuck off

I've convinced myself Faulk hates him for some reason

are the nights finnished?

>its a caps lose to the pongs episode

they came back with 3 or 4 goals in their last game so they could again, theoretically

>thinking that players who are paid millions to snipe goals should play with outdated strategies and take unnecessary risks that don't win them games.
>Thinking that the mongoloid screaming at them for not winning with these strategies is good coaching.

You should take care of that refoggee breaking into your house you actual autist.