Sorry guys we failed. This was the last chance and it failed

Sorry guys we failed. This was the last chance and it failed.

Other urls found in this thread:

eslbase.com/schools/spain
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's ok Anonymous.
I have learned to live with death. I have welcomed it like a friend.

Ooooh, my freind.
IT HASENT EVEN BEGUN.

They failed. Don't speak so nonchalantly of their sacrifices as if they were your own.
You didn't do shit.

Turkey abandoning the only good leader they ever had, Ataturk, means they are truly lost and will once again become a theocratic dictatorship.

and what the fuck is this

Reminder Erdogans goons are falseflagging to make you think it was a secular coup.

They were just checking the waters, once erdogan goes full palpatine, then the real coup will happen

Yeah man, it sucks that our holy prophet Fethullah has failed. I was already getting ready to marry my own sister when his shariah law would come in place, but we cant have everything it seems.

Probably Statues on mars or something like that

>Tfw they are this brainwashed

Bullshit. Its not over until you're dead.

>we failed
tell me, when the jihhadies whent down the streets fighting the military, where were you hard core "seculars"?

that shit wasn't seculars' fight. tayyib was cleaning the army from fetullah gülen and the remaining ones didn't want t go without a fight.

This wasn't our fight. Our hope was already over. Islam destroyed our lives, hopes and dreams.

Will Turkey join ISIS and for a new Ottoman empire now?

i'm feeling sorry for you turk bro.

Thanks americanbro. You're lucky.

So wait, western side loss? Weren't they more islamic related than Erdogan? What?

Shits fucked Turkey.
Sorry.
Hope the Neo-Ottoman Empire isn't to bad to live in.

RIP Turkey, ataturk is crying

Not for long..

>western side
>more islamic related than Erdogan

wtf?

eslbase.com/schools/spain

fetullah gülen isn't a muslim preacher?

Just wait another ~10 years you'll have another chance. XDDDDD

Yes but western Turkey hates him and everything related to Islam. This coup was nothing to do with secularist/kemalist/western Turks. It was just Gülen vs Erdogan piss contest.

Fuck off Atatürk
Someone needs to run a sewage pipe into your grave, traitorous puppet cunt

The was kemalist or islamist. In Spain there arent info

maybe it didnt have anything to do but you know damn well it will be used to make turkey a theocratic islamic country

+upvote

Maybe you should vote for someone that doesn't support ISIS next time.

Sure. My hope was already over like 5 years ago. I'll leave this shithole.

Maybe you should vote for Golden Dawn next time and not a literal commie jew fuck..?

So is this what went down
>A different faction of islamists wanted to remove erodagan and his islamist government
>dragged some conscripts into this mess who were just following the orders of the higher ups
>Now the conscripts have been killed by the same civilians they avoided killing
>The higher ups that started this coup will now all be executed by erodagan's regime
>Erodagan will now use this as an excuse to further decrease civil liberties and increase his powers

Who said I voted for Erdogan? I voted for the secularists. But uneducated people in Turkey will keep voting for Erdogan. There's nothing I can do.

lmao @ anyone that believes this wasn't false flag

they showed the coup leaders making the calls on fucking whatsapp... every last name was written in caps every message had the same spelling mistake.

I hope they nuke turkey

>post Ataturk's photo
>doesn't know Ataturk's will to the Turkish youth

okay cuck

I want to see an anime about Turkish politics like Hyouge Mono.

maybe you should vote for someone that isn't a communist retard next time

As If the British cons are any better.

Vote Kyriakos, the owl eyed genius

Cheers, now honorabu sudoku pls. For atta.

>Hyouge Mono
>Turk

uwot?

he is a billion times better than tsipras

>As If the British cons are any better.
Come on lad, we both know the Anglos have the best conservative material in Europe

They literally are better though. Unimaginably better.

Depose marxists and deport kebab already, Greeks.

Ananı avradını sikeyim orospu çocuğu ak it.

Fucking muslim subhuman I hope you burn alive.

The neoliberals are scum. Worse than leftists.

you're uneducated and flat out wrong

An anime about power struggle, schemes, depicting personal relationships in Turkish politics, like Hyouge Mono did with Japanese.

at least that commie jew fuck does not support sharia law mehmed

Marxists cutting down pensions and taking neoliberal measures. Ok. As for kebeb. No kebab arrives in Greece anymore.

It's enough for me. They are the ones burning Europe to the ground after all.

who's burning europe? do you literaly have a mental disability?

keep believing that.

Your beloved neoliberals.

All these pathetic motherfuckers thinking they're fucking crusaders on /pol. Bwahah, while OP is being a faggot on what was supposed to be an anime fanclub website Erdogan reconquered fucking Turkey through Facetime. All those faggots conquering social media while Erdogan's people are being bad asses on the streets conquering them. Fuck your gay asses. I'm outta here, gotta join my Turk bros.

Jesus. Is that anybody's only rebuttle anymore?

It was gulenists idiot not kemalists

You can't pick sides. Everyone is evil here

Ataturk was a Jew and homosexual aswell. There are no good Turks remember.

said the russian -_-

Gulen said that he condemns the coup.

GG Turks, you're done

Yeah because he was going to say "ah shieet i failed guys XDDD"

Indeed, death to roaches.

said the russian

you're uneducated and flat out wrong
my turkish friend has given your answer bydlo

Um, no shit Sherlock?

t, mehmet the toilet cleaning diaspora

but he is objectively wrong though.. we lost around 100B in just one year of leftist government. They arent the same

>Implying you know something about history.

>not an argument

Sorry man, veel te druk. Maaike wacht op me

he said no shit though.
>implying you know logical propositions

Its good for us that you failed roach. Your country has to go down the islamist road as well for Europe to redpill itself.

Becoming more secular with coup is just a facade while 90% of your countryman are dropping themselves on thanks on Immams command. It just makes things worse for us in a long run.

Turkey must become radically islamized and terrorist threat Europe must continue only then we can hope for people of Europe to wake up.

That is excluding France, Sweden and Germany. They are too cucked and mixed to do anything.

je bedoeld zeker ceren je "kennis" oftewel je achternicht die je gaat trouwen

What is next? Do you have any chance to repeat a coup? It will be awesome to see Western and non islam Turkey.

Well, current state of affairs in your Roach Hotel shows you don't know jack shit about history either.

It's k. If our president wasn't a closet Muslim, we would probably have helped. You should have waited till he was out of office.

It might be. That Russian fellow might interpret it as being a indicator the fact was false. I'm pretty darn sure DmozsscR meant it this way. Come to your senses. The Russian fellow just used the ad hominem bomb without remorse and you come nagging on the turkish fellow for remotely using it? Sounds like bias to me... However, your words don't matter since Turkish pride is invincible. Trust me.

This was merely the growing pains of a chaos that will envelop much the world.

Europe, America, Middle East. War.

The current world order is crashing down. The order dictated by ideologies and political systems has been on its death bed for quite some time now.

The new situation will pit race against race and civilization against civilization, culture against culture.

>Sorry guys we failed. This was the last chance and it failed.

It's okay, it's the though that counts :^)

Je weet wel wat ik bedoel.

>rebuttle

lmao

so this was actually between Extreme vs radicals Muzzy Turks? well was was the point in all that then.

fuck man you guys triggered the dutch muslim community KEK probably gonna have a civil war here soon

(You)

KANGZ IN SPAAAAAAACE

BTFO kanker Nederturk ga naar school ofso leeg hoofd

German here,
I hope your shithole turns even MORE into a shithole.

You ruined our country and our culture, now it's our turn to watch YOU ruin your own country and culture.

Syria 2.0 soon.

May hell rain upen you, turkshits.

He triggered almost nobody. The whole dutch muslim community is outside being eachother's badass buddies. In the meantime, you are all in your comfortable homes waiting for something to happen on social media. I gotta go. The Turkish consulat is going to speech nearby. Have to be present.

Where do you think they'll emigrate to once their country's ruined? :^)

Better to have fought and failed, than to have submitted with heads bowed and shoulders bent.

To Germany paying the retirement funds for the 68' generation, where the first ones started receiving the payments this year

haha kanker zielig je hebt je mocro matties nodig KEK

Ik ga naar een Tweetalig Havo school waarbij de norm een zeven is. Dus ben ik gelijk aan VWO regulier. Ik ben intens betrokken met school. Jij bent gewoon een ander miezerig ad hominem hoertje. Oh, en de zomervakantie is van start hier dus, ik weet niet echt wat jij bedoelt met 'ga naar school.'

P.S. Leeghoofd schrijf je aan elkaar en het is ofzo.

Ja, want die zijn buiten plezier aan het hebben - anders dan jou fanclub van anarchisten.

Who you think ruined Syria?