Why are you so afraid of having a FEMALE president? She clearly has more experience than her competitor...

Why are you so afraid of having a FEMALE president? She clearly has more experience than her competitor. Is it all because she's a female and you're all afraid of losing your position of power? Like how you all hate Merkel? Her competitor is a ex-democrat republican racist bigot who has just picked his worst option for VP. explain yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_West_Bank_barrier
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Why are you so afraid of having a FEMALE president
But we already have one and she's shit

2/10 at least you tried, next time try with Canadian proxy.

stupid kike, no one is afraid of having a female leader. People are afraid of having a corrupt hawkish leader who has no sense of responsibility or how to hold confidential items

Sure, how about another Thatcher?

This is the future of the US if Hillary wins

Nobody trusts a bitch who's been around the white house long enough to know how to screw us and runs her own mail server. There's literally only one reason why a politician ever would.

Brazil, female leader she's shit
Germany, female leader, she's shit
Croatia, female leader, she's shit

Thailand, Chile, New Zealand, Sri Lanka, Argentina all get a special mention for getting rid of their most recent female leaders.

Pardon the typo.

We had one once

Im surprised we still exist

He should resign if he has that attitude. #NiceVallsNoBalls

>"racist bigot"
disqualified a little more effort next time

I have no problem with people changing their minds. After all, how can you grow as a person without changing your mind?

It's when they completely deny having changed their minds that the problems begin.

Source on this semen demon, got anymore?

Most of what is posted against hillary here seems to just be around her gender and no mention of her political victories, which saddens me really because she could be a great american leader, one which supports the what that country is based on.

Shillary never changed her mind, only her positions. She's had one thing on her mind for 50 years, power.

>#HeForShe

Only manly women; i.e. Thatcher have made decent change, it makes sense that Men are the logically minded, women, the emotionally minded.
I know who I'd rather have in power, and that's not to say women are inferior.

We like the Marine Le Pen

Here is why I hate Hillary

1. She's Hillary
2. She is the worst kind of hawk. One who wants to intervene but not to conquer and create a global empire
3. All females will become even more insufferable. Logic will be further replaced with 'hurrr but we have a female president's and accusations of sexism
4. Bullshit identity politics will reach new levels of stupid

We already have a female president. Her name is Barrack.

How did he get that bike?

dam, dats a fat jewish ass, she looks like she wants sum black dick

>Argentina
needless to be said, she was shit too

You're a faggot, but the pics are nice.

she is corrupt af

because "muh feelings"

he got dat bailout money, nigguh

So far 0 reason as to why not vote for hillary, only that some of her positions have changed and that her email server incident(lol they're only emails relax)

Oh boy, it's another "males are an irrelevant gender" post.

The right wing in the US has been whipped up by right wing media for thirty years to believe that the Clintons are the anti-Christ and will lead to the downfall of western civilization through one trumped (pardon the pun) up fake accusation after another. It's all a means of demonizing the opposition and further their agenda with the uneducated masses.

I actually don't think the right would mind a female President. They just don't want THAT female as President.

1/10 you got a rating

I believe you.

Sauce? CFR's going to fire you for being an incompetent shill though. Here's an image to post in other threads if you need to be helped.

We're all too busy enjoying these delicious pieces of ass. POST MORE.

But here, read this. Her husband was a coke head and a drug smuggler, there's the deal with Benghazi, she's a corporate shill, etc.

pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b

Lol, I really want this .gif to be truthful.

If Hillary wins, I will help wipe Israel and Jews out of history

If you want more (you)'s for your e-piggy bank, fix your proxy so that you're a leaf.

Otherwise it just comes off as sad instead of bumblefuck retarded.

dump some idf qts, not shikses please

This is who you're voting for.

>it makes sense that Men are the logically minded, women, the emotionally minded.

This is false. Men are just as likely to make emotionally based decisions, and are far more likely to commit crimes of passion. Its a stupid meme. Its empirically wrong, too. Anecdotally, when I took logic at university, women outperformed the dudes in comprehension and understanding of the material, while most of the dudes just sounded fucking retarded when they tried to grasp the material.

Also, the opposition you're making between emotion and logic is flawed. They aren't natural opposites of one another, and they aren't mutually exclusive.

Women are far more outwardly expressive of emotion, and prone to superficial levels of emotional arousal from lower levels of stimuli, but their emotional affective states aren't necessarily, and often aren't, more disabling than those of men.

>has more experience than her competitor

Exactly.

It's on that record that I dislike her.

If you so love about diversity and immigration

you first do it

oh wait... you build Big Wall and settlements

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_West_Bank_barrier

Fuck Off double standard bitch

Diversity is disunity
Austria-Hungary empire is fall apart
because Austrians build something and Slav gypsy ruin it consistently

>She clearly has more experience than her competitor.
There's the problem, she's already a proven failure.

Haim Saban is that you?

females have no business in government

president is commander in chief. war is for men; qed

>lol you can't handle her because she is a strong independent women
>Not because she is a treasonous piece of shit who broke so many laws and lied under oath
>Israeli

Or is it you George?

How many globalist, Zionist kikes own Hillary? All of them!

>virtue signaling, the post

>cant change positions over an 8 year time span

you going to tell me you haven't changed your mind or stance on something you believed in 8 years ago?

Yeah, sure, I changed a lot from age 14-17. People tend to change less in their 50s, though.

>ogic will be further replaced with 'hurrr but we have a female president's and accusations of sexism
i agree with this, just like what the Negroes did with Barack, we will have feminists and women having a protest every other month, but its better than war with foreign countries, something i feel trump will someway bring to the U.S., now i haven't done much research on trump and his foreign policies, he seems like a loose cannon.

*60's

The woman is as old as Bernie Sanders

We wouldn't if she'd had the old powers of the president. I guess we should thank Koivisto for cucking the position.

>lied under oath
source?

I don't mind war so long as we fight to win empire

>FEMALE
it's not that she's a woman. it's that she's a globalist.

I NEED TO BREED THAT ASS

FUCK YOU KIKE RAT KOSHER SCUM

I'd be fine with a female president, if there were a competent one. I wouldn't expect a jewcube to understand that because I can't express it in terms of money... oh wait, here: say you're the ceo of disney and you want to hire a secretary. You've got only two candidates. One is a woman because affirmative action, she lies, cheats, steals gets away with shit, even invades on your sheckle stash. On the other hand you have a white male who knows how a secretary should work and act, and does anything to do his job correctly. You end up hiring the woman because she's a woman. Good decision? Well now disney is rotting from the inside out because of this bitch and you can't fire her because it would be sexist. Does that make sense, jewcube?

James Comey. Her Benghazi testimony was under oath and she stated all emails we're turned over. They demonstrably weren't.

Experience? She knows where the bathrooms are in the Whitehouse. Her crowning moment as senator was voting for the Iraq war. Her biggest experience as secretary of state was turning Libya into a failed state. Great resume.

Pay depts!

Have you ever actually meet a woman?

People like Le Penn. It's politics, not gender.

Shut up you nigger

>Most of what is posted against hillary here seems to just be around her gender and no mention of her political victories
Ayy!
This is one fat juicy fucking earthworm
Have a (You) for making me reply

Female a female chancellor hasn't really been working for germany what with the 2million refugees.

How is it possible an aussie would say that about a woman? This is b8

wtf I hate Trump now

She had more experience fucking things up what OP means

"Women are the primary victims of war. They lose their fathers, their husbands, their sons in combat"
I wouldn't even piss on that cunt if she was on fire

Ayy

Jew fight!