I don't understand how this movie has 50% on RT while Fury Road has 97%

I don't understand how this movie has 50% on RT while Fury Road has 97%.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fnooGOhLIdM
youtube.com/watch?v=5i9hUzH1tQ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One is a film and the other is a music video

>I don't understand

the Sup Forums mantra

Fury road is actually good

RT is made up of beta males.

Sounds about right. Hardcore Henry was fun as hell, but it it's no masterpiece. Fury Road was executed well in almost all ways.

>rotten tomatoes is the standard by which all movies are rated

fury road was a good film

hardcore henry was trash

Have you considered the possibility that you're in a coma and none of this is real?

Because muh motion sickness

I'd put them both at around 7.5/10

If you actually think that Fury Road is on the same level as this shit then you're fucking retarded.

I got an free advanced screening ticket to this movie and still left feeling ripped off.

Hardcore Henry was great. It was nothing more than a live action video game, complete with super-powerful boss fight at the end, and it was pretty much perfectly executed. It achieved exactly what it set out to achieve.

No idea what that has to do with Fury Road but okay

not everybody is a neet who plays COD everyday

Hardcore is pretentious boring shit with no story and directed by some faggot positioning himself as some overtalented no-need-for-education genious.

Also fuck Moscow, budget-swallowing arrogant shithole.

>pretentious
>first person shooter in movie format
I don't think you know what that word means

Both movies got 50% more than they deserved.

Quick

Post good movie scores

youtube.com/watch?v=fnooGOhLIdM

Your post answers itself. Hardcore Henry was a perfectly executed action movie yet people treat it like it's trash. Meanwhile Fury Road was a typical action movie yet people treat it like it's high art.

You know what I'm saying, all that fuss about "muh experimental vg on big screen" when it eventually is just a fucking stupid letsplay parody. They should have limited themselves with another music clip.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeq0Po7dtkM

>"X IS A BUNCH OF BETAS!!" cry out the beta blobs and beta twigs on the internet in unison in order to pretend to be in any way desirable

You both have good points.

>motion sickness
>no minorities inb4 >slavs >white
>some female critics probably had a problem with its portrayal of women
So aside from the motion sickness part it's a 10/10

they are both 8/10 movies

they're both kino

check em

>slavs
>white

>Fury Road was a typical action movie

Compare it to the recent Fast and Furious films and you'll see why people loved it so much.

Fury Road has a pretty much 10/10 execution in every single filmmaking element, from the production design, costumes and overall set pieces to the cinematography, sound design, soundtrack and editing.

Hardcore Henry is just a decently executed go pro gimmick, an hour and a half long "action" Youtube video with a higher budget than usual.

Hardcore Henry lacks any of the subtle story that Fury Road shows. It's purely an action movie, one that gets boring the longer it's one trick is displayed on screen. I agree with giving Fury Road about an 8, Hardcore Henry is solidly a 6. Average but it took some risks and did something different than other movies. If another movie comes along and does the FPS movie better it could change the game.

Neither do I. I hadn't had so much fun in a movie since pacific rim

youtube.com/watch?v=5i9hUzH1tQ8

They really should have given the antagonist something other than psychic powers, it's so boring to watch

russian=trump=bad

Fury road is also just non-stop action tho, but with feminism

you're retarded. HH has a far better avatar story than Avatar. better cyberpunk kinda setting than Blade runner, and more entertaining action than Fury road

>mfw the good people of Sup Forums equate the idea of women not being property to SJW's
And don't try to say you weren't referring to SJW's because we both fucking know that's what you're implying

RT is fucking garbage, use IMDB

>implying an american site owned by an american studio solely for the purpose of shilling it's movies will ever give a good rating to a low budget russian movie that manages to be better than any of the trash the american studio pushes out with 500 times more funds

Wrong. Hardcore Henry is 8/10. Fury Road is 10/10.

The commoners and women weren't owed immortan Joes water and kingdom. Joe sought women of all races to ensure a diverse future and he cared for them in exchange for bearing his heir. If they werent with him they'd either be raped and killed or be with the dumb old cunts and die out because they kill every male that approaches

fucking fascist

Well, I mean it's not like these guys have interacted with women in any meaningful way, so dehumanizing them is easy.

I've never been fond of shooting down an argument by baselessly saying "lol its cuz u dont get laid" but sadly I don't think it's that baseless

HH was good, but Miller is a genius.

Because redditors are not that retarded

How is it pretentious? It was one of the least pretentious films I've seen in a while.

Because it doesn't empower women.

This is literally one of the actual rotten tomatoes given to it.

It's also a shit movie.

I'm not a fan of Fury Road. I don't see the appeal. Great practical effects but other than that it just feels like Avatar to me, Looks great but lacks elsewhere.

Fury Road is an important feminist work. It deserves its score. Whatever this thing is looks like video game trash.

>watchmen was bad
This bitch needs to leave

Ah the movie that Sup Forums memed into watching. It was awfully predictable and triggered my motion sickness.

It motivates a surprising amount of these sorts. Look at the things said by "incels." I've seen them try and argue for legalizing rape and necrophilia.

HH was like a video game and that's not a compliment.

Watchmen was bad though, Zack pls go.

>Like a movie from the world of Watchmen: cold, cruel, borderline incoherent in its testosterone-fueled rage, mysogynist, paternalistic... fascist, even.
I'll take that as a compliment desu

Name one thing about Watchmen that was actually bad that isn't "hurr the love scenes were forced/trite/whatever"
Protip: You can't

Malin Akerman's acting.

You know, I've actually heard this on Sup Forums before but I haven't gotten why. I didn't think she did a bad job. In your opinion, user, what were some scenes where she was bad and why?
>I'm not zack or akerman