Eagles fan coming off wisdom teeth high

youtube.com/watch?v=7DM3N3Ddkz0

What is it about this fanbase that has this sense of utter desperation and despair? I can really relate to this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ejzxS8fPE3A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do people fall for the wisdom teeth dental jew?

>What is it about this fanbase that has this sense of utter desperation and despair?

For me it's having watched every team in the division but us get it.That fucking kills me, makes me feel like it's just something meant for them and not us.

For me it's living through the early 2000s losing NFC title games. Always being close but no cigar. I just flew into philly from San Francisco so I can hopefully see a parade

i just want to hug her and tell her it'll be okay

Because for a lot of people, me included, this will either be the happiest or saddest day of their lives.

It's the biggest game of our lives. To be champions at one thing everyone in Philly wants. To be so close for so long and yet so far. We want this. He'll I think we need this as.

and you find out she's just retarded and stuffed cotton in her mouth for no reason. which is still above average for philly.

Any other Eagles fans feel like since Wentz went down they've been playing with house money and and them ending up in the Super Bowl just feels off?

Wentz was never that good though.

>wearing a Rutgers top

Belichick likes this

Look at their history. Look at their sad, sad, sports history.

Sup Forums is literally the only place I see people saying that, because Foles is their golden meme boy

Watch the Seahawks game. Wentz is clueless when actually faced with a decent defence.

why do women pretend to like sports?

Try being a Vikings year. You keep getting these OMG scenarios, just to be let down. Omg we have Farve, oh he tosses an INT. OMG we have AP, oh we iced a kick. OMG we're the last undefeated team this year. oh we got butchered by the lions on Thanksgiving. OMG diggs, oh we didn't show up vs the eagles.

Its like, at least a shitty tells you theres no chance. the Vikings are just like a bad girlfriend who keeps lying to you

>Eagles fans can't even be optimistic while hopped up on laughing gas

kek

Don't know almost anything about handegg except the eagles are based. Go birds

at least you guys aren't bengals fans

She got Super Bowl tickets from the team

He's still in his second year QB and he was playing in a meme stadium

iggles fahken suck

>wisdom teeth dental jew?
i mean feel free to let your own grow in sideways or crowd the rest of your teeth

OFFICIAL SUFFERING POWER RANKINGS:

1. Vikings
2. Razorcakes
3. Iggles
4. Lions
5. Browns

this is about right
suffering is magnified by failures at the playoff level

>they've been playing with house money
can someone tell me what this expression means

>not removing an evolutionary fuck up

You probably believe in some dumbass tier shit like intelligent design anyways so lmao

it means if you lose it’s not your loss. Basically, in this case, if the eagles had choked away their season it would be easily explained away because Carson Wentz away. If they win it’s a magic miracle. Like, I’d never bet all of my own money on one roulette spin but I’d bet your money in a heartbeat. Same here. Nobody bet on Foles with their own money so if he wins it’s good for everybody but if he loses he still comes off the good guy and the eagles can wash it away as having no Wentz.

Thank you

the whole season "feels off" desu
we were supposed to be a 9-7 team
nobody expected wentz to become elite
nobody expected the defense , especially the secondary, to become elite
nobody expected the offensive line to become elite

youtu.be/ejzxS8fPE3A

Says the incestual cowboys fan. Go fuck your gay cousin faggot.

I mean, it IS Philly

>fahken
It's a Boston accent, retard

>64.4% completion rate for 348 and 86.2% passer rating
>clueless

go back to jerking off to flat asses, paddy