It's always an annoying cunt faced blonde slut that ruins a show

>it's always an annoying cunt faced blonde slut that ruins a show

>Kim

What? She's nothing like the rest of those broads, if Kim has a problem with Jimmy she fucking tells him rather than act like a passive aggressive twat and 9/10 times Jimmy was out of line in the first place.

Ruins the show? Get outta here

How dare you call my waifu Claire a cunt face.

andrea at the top right is unironically one of my favourite characters to be put on screen

she loved her little sister and always tried to protect her, she was bitchy but seemed genuine, she was quite a believable bad ass too

Yeah, seconding this. How is Kim an annoying cunt when she's pretty much always right.

she has a man face

And a man voice, what's your point. She's still pretty attractive tho.

When she had her little thing with the Governor I knew the show was hitting fast forward on becoming shit

I like Kim because she's awkward as fuck and looks like she has trouble talking even though it's her job to talk or whatever

>ywn have a pajama night sleepover at Kim's sharing left-over squat cobbler pies

Andrea was the only non shit character from the earlier seasons of twd.

Dat ass, doe

That bitch from Fear the Walking Dead wins by a huge margin. Unlikable as hell, she always looks like she disagrees with everyone and wants the last word everytime.

You forgot Katherine Heigl.

Forgot a crucial one, OP

Kim is based

>Claire
let's pretend it wasn't Jack and Kate

I like Rhea Seehorn.

Claire was the least of the problems on L O S T

this. how fucking dare you OP. she even covers for Jimmy when Chuck goes after him

the fuck did Kim do?

She's a cute lawyerfu that wants to cuddle and watch The Thing.

Literal wife material.

is there any, ANY actually hot blonde woman?

She's one of the best things bout BCS.

Especially since Mike's storyline got a little try hardy in the last season.

this

Amber heard, who is a real life annoying cuntfaced blonde slut

It's usually the black Mary Sue, like Max from Black Sails and that dull bitch Missandei. When a character has nothing to offer but "muh diversity" it's shit writing at play, but happens so often.

this. but still, i bet she will turn horrible.. or something that will make Jimmy go Saul

You're not wrong desu

easily the best character in got

whats bottom right? out of the tv loop. i also dont know top left and middle right shows

Yes, change Kim with this and your pic would be good, OP.

aaaaaand the thread is about identity Sup Forumsitics

Thank you for hating white women yes they ruin everything don't forget that the blonde guy is also evil
t.Hollywood

I'm conflicted about Claire
she got super hot when she stopped being pregnant
but she also became uninteresting and boring after that

top left is lost and middle right is better call saul

C-checked!

D-did I do it r-right?

>blonde ruins everything
>no BBC around to calm her down

Hmmmmmmmm... I wonder if these two are somehow related....

wypipo btfo!!!

>kim
>not top tier waifu

Why does everyone hate Andrea? I don't get it. She was like my favorite character next to Shane.

Hollywood ONLY hates white MEN, not white women.

fuck off nignog

>Charlee I'm pregnaahnt get me some fooed

Tolerate Max cause dem titties.

Yeah, Andrea was the only good female character on TWD until Carol stopped being a meek abused sad housewife. But she was also an idiot (shooting Daryl in season 2 with an objectively dangerous shot because she was so hopped up on proving she could be useful), and her romanticism for the idea of Woodbury and The Governor clouded her judgement and got herself killed. I understand why people dislike her, but she was a good character and well acted.

dolorous

>Claire

no

>waifu Claire
dude, have you googled any of her photos lately?

Kim is actually pretty good and isn't a cunt.

>just think of a bunch of female exclusive bad words to call them

Skylar fit in the role perfectly, the fuck you on about?

Of course it is. Look at the OP

Yeah it's almost like we come across annoying cunt faced blonde sluts every fucking day.
I work with one.

>acting like you didn't get quints

Repeating numbers sir