MIN:Vikes may try to toll Bridgewater's contract
BUF:Report: Eagles tried to reacquire Shady McCoy
FA:Report: Pats to interview Greg Schiano for DC
ATL:DE McKinley recovering from shoulder surgery
PHI:Vikings seek to interview Eagles' DeFilippo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YjkkjH0GnfY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=M-IeSZgeADw
247sports.com/nfl/minnesota-vikings/Bolt/Kirk-Cousins-has-reportedly-said-Minnesota-Vikings-are-top-team-on-wish-114559402
youtube.com/watch?v=_wMvItIDMPU
youtube.com/watch?v=QwElmC2QqCk
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4sCA3QFqT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

iggs tßh

Eagles

Foles: Travolta
Barnett: Jackson

Don't expect any deep bombs from either team

>eating lunch in black restaurant in DC because blacks makd awesome food
>only white person in 5 mile radius
>intense ESPN debate about upcoming super bowl
>everyone getting worked up, yelling about fuck brady and fuck the white ass Patriots
>slouch down my seat and yell, "YO, THIS NIGGA BRADY BOUTTA GET DABBED ON"
>everyone laughs
>black guy sucks his teeth and says, "You aight, white boy"
>Hear "He cute" from one of the girls

>BUF:Report: Eagles tried to reacquire Shady McCoy

Holy shit, really?? Eagles already have an elite RB depth. What could they possibly offer the Bills?

Why would someone lie on the internet like this?

You did colonize one of those black sluts, right?

Should I buy Black Mass or American Sniper?

Based

why is reddit bay still posting?

American Sniper. Ignore the fake baby scene.

soon...

>81296285
>implying you didn't get jumped for being white in DC
>implying any white would say nigga and not get the shit beaten outta him
0/10, not even (You) worthy

Wait are you black>

Fiveposting was unfunny and obnoxious but i really really like that picture.

why not? Some play action bombs from foles sounds exactly like pederson's gameplan

>carrmageddon enters thread
>posts start mysteriously getting deleted

I live in northern Virginia, can we hang out?

DC is going to be majority white in a few years if current trends continue. White people walk around with impunity in what were some of the most dangerous hoods in the city as of a few years ago

>no "!!" In the tripcode

Apply yourself next time.

Sure. I work right out side of DC. Lets go to that game of thrones bar in DC and make fun of people who go there unironically.

Tom Vs Time has been great thus far. His daughter wishing the Dolphins win more often, with Brady telling her they're always the bad guys, was cute as hell.

Isnt it just a giant commerial for Brady and his witch doctor? They were ragging on it pretty hard on the radio today.

you seem confused so let me make something very clear this isn't the old bay of yesteryear. i'm not going to exchange expressions of slight passive-aggression with you. if you've a problem with me, just come out and say it and i'll motherfucking collapse on you with the wrath of the maliciously wronged masses i am the vessel who through sheer desperation and will am imbued with their powers, their anger and animosity, and can reduce your existence to rubble and would do so without a second motherfucking thought you dumb bitch pull this shit again and you will be due a very, very unpleasant existence do not motherfucking test me

do not tell me to go to reddit
do not reply to me with memes

my existence is one of fragile volatility and unless you're determined to realize the full extent of my malice you'd be wise tread softly heed those words

I don't leave Fairfax my nigga. You gotta come down here

I saw the funniest thing in my life in Fairfax. An asian guy rear ended a mexican and they were both screaming at each other in the middle of the road in horrible broken english not understanding each other at all.

Carrmageddon is black. This has been known forever

That guy is only around for part of an episode. It's not really harped on. Each episode covers a different aspect of his life and game preparation.

Koreans should not be allowed to drive cars. Avoid them at all costs on the road

>Korean women* should not be allowed to drive cars

ftfy

youtube.com/watch?v=YjkkjH0GnfY

pretty sure this was before the sproles injury, and before >we signed blount and ajayi

forgot to mention that they wanted him as part of the jordan matthews trade

Makes me wonder if Sproles will even be on the roster again next year. Maybe he'll go back to the Saints in gratitude. Best manlet ever, but the Eagles are set with their current triumvirate.

Old people >>>> women >> blacks >>>>>>>>>> koreans

Is black twitter the kiss of death?

Black Twitter in general is pretty cancer and I'm black. This is gonna curse my team and I want it to stop.

>Ajayi
>Clement
>Sproles (and as PR)
Seems good to me.

Never forget how thoroughly BTFO black twitter was after the last owl. Pure joy at 28-3 quickly evaporating into panic and despair. Literally their faces when

>tfw you will never grow up to become a blade runner

Has anyone else led a meaningless life full of unfulfilled dreams?

>a literal who "musician" introducing the losing football team is a great moment in black history

it was p. funny tbqh

Blount had a great year but imagine the Eagles with Ajayi, Clement and Sproles. I don't even have a dick pick saved to convey my feelings so here is Saddam Hussein looking smug.

The baby was obviously fake but it still kind of amazes me that people will watch two hours of capeshit with unconvincing CGI everywhere yet fixate on five seconds of a prosthetic baby in an otherwise very realistic-looking movie.

You. Take. That. Back.

18-1 was 10 years ago tomorrow. I am fucking old.

Yo fellow oldfag, you remember the adventures of pete and pete?

Little bit before my time

Get the fuck off my lawn sonny.

Anyone just see Colbert's joke about the Browns and the Patriots?

>watching Colbert

I remember that show used to watch it at my grandma's house all summer cause we were poor and didn't have cable.

I will not

He's only the best comedian in late night.
Eat it Conan.

I was born in 92 so it's a little bit out of the reach of my memory. Reruns yes, new show no

Skip to about 2:48 and prepare to be WOKE

m.youtube.com/watch?v=M-IeSZgeADw

It came on cable you dumb poorfag

Let me guess, "Browns are like Trump, but the Patriots are also like Trump. Trump."

Browns suck and the Patriots cheat. So very vanilla. He did talk about how Trump dodging the presidential interview was like how he was a draft dodger.

probably will, he won't want to go out like this and despite blount having a good season he's only on a 1 year deal and is playing for a contract. meanwhile, eagles front office needs to start thinking about where they're going to make cap room for wentz's new contract in a few years and blount seems like a luxury they can't afford.

You just answered yourself. Those who watch capeshit movies are already expecting a fuckfest of CGI, so nobody will give a fuck if one or two moments miss the mark. Now, when it comes to a movie striving for realism, a simple procedural mistake becomes much more apparent.

>literal shill
>literal plastic
both shit options desu

Was he upset Brady gets two scoops of avacado ice cream?

Is he still assblasted that Trump still hasn't acknowledged his existence?

>shitty CGI
>now with extra dose of WE WUZ

No wonder Stan Lee decided to die this week

They better retire his number when it's all said and done.

>insteading of sharing technology with the world like the Europeans did, ruling class Africans horde it to themselves while their fellow Africans starve and die

Is Marvel secretly a double agent?

>be me
>don't really watch football
>said a meme in group text about Tom Brady being the GOAT that I read on Sup Forums
>ended up getting roped into attending my friend's superbowl party
>literally gonna burn my entire day surrounded by drunks and junk food

fuck me.

how do i get out of it lads? i just wanna sit at home and chill and maybe spam a few memes when the final score is in.

>the Donald Trump show starring Stephen Colbert

Just imagine being that dude

>the chad old bay

No one questions scabies lad, i've avoided many a social engagement by claiming them.

Post YFW Vikings toll Bridgewaters contract, sign Cousins to 25m a year for 3 years, AND extend Barr and Diggs in one fuckin off season

Cousins PREFERS VIKINGS OUT OF EVERYONE ITS HAPPENING 247sports.com/nfl/minnesota-vikings/Bolt/Kirk-Cousins-has-reportedly-said-Minnesota-Vikings-are-top-team-on-wish-114559402

>that Trump a still hasn't acknowledged his existence?
About that...
youtube.com/watch?v=_wMvItIDMPU

>talk nonstop about someone for two years
>get one (You) from all of it
I guess it wasn't a total waste.

>Pulp Fiction edition

DOES TOM BRADY LOOK LIKE A BITCH

Trump only feel for the bait because Colbert called him Putin's cockholster. Also, Sup Forums tried and failed to get him fired. Which caused a backlash to cause him to get even higher ratings.

We need more football
youtube.com/watch?v=QwElmC2QqCk

That song is good though

>Koreans should not be allowed
fixed

life is pain

WHAT?!

> i think you are a non-dairy beverage
nah, it weak. you can make a picture of whoever you want, the insult is weak and gay. i mean..you're trynna call other people weak by using 'soy' as an insult. you gay dude.

suicide is the best option
yoiu'll never had to do anything you don't want to again

WHAT AIN'T NO FRANCHISE I EVER HEARD OF.

DO THEY SPEAK ENGLISH IN WHAT

t. soyboy

That's funny because tryhards like Colbert were the reason America got fed up with leftists and elected the guy who pissed them off more than anyone. Talk about backfiring.

>someone likes soy if they are not about abusing women and don't maintain the highest racist ideals

"Old" Bay is right, were you born in the 1940's?

>Trump is Colbert's fault

t. soydrinkers. Milk drinker isnt even an appropiate insult for you clowns.

Is Colbert secretly /ourguy/?

He sure as hell didn't help Hillary.

>This soy boy projection

t. Imperial scum

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4sCA3QFqT8

not far off m8. i stopped watching stewart years ago, i couldn't stand his constant cock sucking and telling me shit that's obviously retarded.
Colbert was better, had more sting for a bit. but yeah, if i were even slightly more right, i never would have watched them in the first place, they are just shills for the left. It's shilling that's the problem, not and specific shiller.
The constant giving in to dumb shit made up by college professors. Only morons would look at half this far left garbage and call it real. it's just names for things which already exist but make some 24yo liberal art major tenure. it's embarrassing. Except Euros are way worse so i guess it's fine. I'm moving to fucking colombia, that place knows what's up.

How do you help Hillary in the face of 90 million misogynists?

Nice football conversation we've got he-

5-2-4 IS BEST FORMATION AND ANYONE THAT DISAGREES HAS A SHITY PASS RUSH

OR they lose the bidding to some mismanaged team who will pay 28mil/yr for him and they start teddy and go 8-8