Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=30a45TpMXpE
youtu.be/BdpyvMgBQTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Rick --Go--
>Morty -Back-
>Dad --To--
>Daughter Reddit!

Are this fucking bored you asked a hypothetical about a cartoon for autistic faggots and stoners? Fuck off cunt

Steve Buscemi as Rick
Elijah Wood as Morty
William Macy as Jerry
Julianne Moore as Beth
Emma Stone as Summer

Judy Greer as Beth

Me as Rick because Im just like him Im cynical and nihilistic and cool and tall and smart and I hate people LOL I was talking about that Mulan Szechuan Sauce literally LAST WEEK I swear man its like the show reads my mind.

>Emma Stone as Summer

This

rick should be played by a vaguely ethnic looking person, not a pigskin

Implying a cartoon could work as a live action movie

It's a fucking cartoon.
There's a reason Simpsons, Family Guy, or Venture Bros. never made a live action.
It's satire off of real life, and those are based off of something grounded in reality.
Rick and Morty is too far down south in Sci-fi, plus their animation is bottom barrel.
Live-action would suck.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=30a45TpMXpE

I would "cast" the screenplay and the guy who wrote it into an incinerator and wipe my hands of this shitty idea.

>Rick
>anyone other than Capaldi

Hell yes. Seeing Emma some little shit in the balls is gonna be the best jack off I had since that Emma Roberts femdom scene in American Horror Story.

>Cthulhu in the background

That sound your hear is Lovecraft's skeleton spinning at 10,000rpm, burrowing through the Earth

*Kick some little shit

I shouldn't type with one hand

michael cera as Morty

>flick
*film

>film
KinĂ³a

>It looks like a dragon with an octopus for a face so it's Cthulhu

Nah, bub, shit like that is why Lovecraft would be spinning in his grave.

The following reddit actors will be featured: Robert Downey Jr, Felicia Day, Nathan Fillion, Chris Pratt, Neil Patrick Harris, Benedict Cumberbatch, all the kids from Stranger Things. Cameos: Neil deGrasse Tyson, Bill Nye, Bernie Sanders. Also featuring pogs and Ecto Cooler

It's Cthulhu and we both fucking know it. Le Tentacle Face Wing Squid is the pop culture meme Cthulhu, that's what that is. Stop making excuses.

is the squid guy from pirates of the caribbean chultulu?

So why is Cthulu in the background anyway? He never appears in the show except for the opening credits

>sci-fi
more like resdit-fi lmao rekt

Are you retarded?

Cause sci-fi nerds have heard of him before
It's a shame what happened to his legacy, even if he wasn't the best author in his genre. Music of Eric Zann is goat tier

>simply mentioning rick and morty gets the underage autists assblated
LMAO

Angry cuck is angry ;(
youtu.be/BdpyvMgBQTk