Is the US the worst thing to happen to Christianity?

Is the US the worst thing to happen to Christianity?

Ah yes, England, the country that founded a new religion so their monarch could divorce his wife.

luther was way worse

Nah, European Protestantism is fairly sensible.

It's American Protestantism that is just bonkers.

not really, american christianity is a very american phenomenon and korea with no implication to the religion itself

Yes. Whether its protestantism, catholicism, or any -ism. America perverts it. You might as well call America a religion of itself.

>England, the country that founded a new religion

there is nothing wrong with american catholicism, technically conservative by new world standards

European Christianity is pretty much dead, if there are any Christian churches left that have a prospect of gaining enthusiastic followers that actually practice their religion it's the American ones.

Whether that is a good thing or not depends on how you view Christianity/religion in general

Fuck off you stupid cunt

t. Mormon

>there is nothing wrong with american catholicism

TOP KEK

It barely resembles Catholicism in Europe even though it is supposed to be the same sect.

You either have the conservative kind that focuses on superfluous matters and ignore important ones.

Or you have the liberal kind that just ignores the part of the faith that goes against their "lifestyle".

From a European perspective American Catholicism resembles Protestantism because it is entirely faith based, and you selectively ignore those parts of the catechism that you don't like.

What the fuck do you know

>le let me divorce my wife maymay
You're catholics without the charm. stupid cunt

Can an American explain why there are so many protestant denominations in America?

Well at least we aren't hypocrites who do it for reasons of status or to look good within their community.

The only thing keeping US Christianity going is that status in the US is a big thing and if you grow within a religious community you are expected to keep showing up to Church or you will lose respect of everyone within that community.

So instead of admitting they aren't Christian, they keep finding ways of "cheating the system" by shopping for a Church that aligns well with their views and by pretending that they aren't living in sin, even though their lifestyle is often unchristian in many ways.

>You're catholics without the charm
I am a Catholic though, you fucking fat niggerape. lol

>What the fuck do you know

Because Catholicism as portrayed on the Internet is something completely foreign to me. I'm pretty sure my version of Catholicism is pretty well in line with Rome.

It's you guys that strayed away from the path.

>It's you guys that strayed away from the path.
Again, what the fuck would you know. Highly doubt that you've ever been here so of course the fringe shit you go looking for isn't going to be in line with Rome

Well, I have second hand accounts from all the priests in the seminary who spent a few years in some parish there.

sure you do

You fuck everything up, you dizzy twats

protestantism is the worst thing to happen to christianity. US is the best example of how cucked by judaism protestantism is

But the US was influenced by British Protestantism, not Lutheranism

so be it, both are cancerous. And you can see it at how stupid and individualistic are americans, when clearly the christian morality clearly points to the opposite of what americans are nowadays.

fat
cat