Is this the lowest point that Sup Forums has ever been at...

Is this the lowest point that Sup Forums has ever been at? Threads can stay on the first three or four pages for hours without anyone posting. I don't ever remember a time when this board was as dead as it is right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cXMVhkQ-4LM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah the lowest point was when you showed up

yeah I really don't get it either.

Sup Forums died the day /wwe/ got kicked off the board

everything getting corralled into generals fucked Sup Forums. eventb owls and taking over sports themed games (For Rushden!) was what made it fun. a lot of "bro culture" was just pure shitposting '08 Sup Forums type garbage. the only generals used to be eternal arsenal, /trb/, /fifa/ and /madden/ and an aussie hours one

>9-12 on a friday night in north america
>really early in the morning on saturday in europe
think this through OP

we'll get old spee back during the world cup this summer but then its just gonna die again afterwards

>eventb owls
best Sup Forums memories I have are of car chase b owls 2bh

or the Boston bombing threads where Sup Forums getting updates 30 mins before mainstream tv news

When Sup Forums started getting higher traffic, that's when things went to shit

this.

the mods didnt realize we like posting on here while WATCHING sports. i dont just want to talk about the sport in a general every time

maybe you should leave too
terrible opinion

the other things that sucks shit about the generals is that it encourages a crowd of trip/name autists to permanently lurk those threads and try to make the course of discussion about themselves

You didn't listen to Outlaw Pope and the rest of the outlaws and now you pay the price

popularity of the big boards due to normalfags and phoneposting killed all the niche boards

Sup Forums is a big board you dumb kangaroo

Nope, Sup Forumsnimefaggots and other transplants from the weeb boards killed Sup Forums. This used to be a refuge of normalcy from the weeb crap on the rest of the site, we used to be the Chads of Sup Forums.

But the anime losers and their fellow anime loving janitors and mods killed our unique board culture by making this place as shit as the rest of the site.

Sup Forums is dead as fuck during na hours
truely an euro/footy board

Event-based board

this. the people running this site literally choked out the culture of this board as it became too popular, and Sup Forums has become the flagship board on the site.

absolutely horrific evolution we've gone through since the early days and golden age

Reddit has stolen all the quality posters desu. I searched long and hard for the answer and deep in your hearts you all know this to be the case.

this. If you check the statistics currenty shitty /asp/ does about half the traffic that Sup Forums does in terms of IPs and threads. /wwe/ threads routinely had 100+ IPs posting..modern Sup Forums is closer to 400 concurrent IPs.

can't wait for the XFL to reunite /wwe/

wrestling will probably die before that though

Blaming any other cause than the mods is factually wrong.

The mods were the DIRECT cause of death for Sup Forums. I recommend that you stop posting your special snowflake bogeyman reason the board died, because it's a fucking stupid waste of Internet.

Any secondary reason you can invent and blow out of proportion to pretend it had a stake in killing this board not only pales in comparison to the atrocities the mods committed, but is also the fault of the mods because they are cowardly soylets who live for thier weird chatroom clique and not the quality of this site.

Did you know mods hate general threads? It's true. They didn't do anything to stop it because they are cowards. They just continued to delete every fucking thread that wasn't a soulsucking general void.

Fuck the mods.

>inb4 hurr durr go back
more true than people realize. reddit is gay and cringy but it's got nothing on fucking Sup Forums cancer. those faggots are slowly but surely driving away everyone who doesn't unironically blame all of their shortcomings on jews and brown people.

holy shit that british faggot
proof that only Americans get what Sup Forums is supposed to be

everyone just moved to Sup Forums because the MODS here are too strict
nigger

/nba/ was forced to migrate to discord because of curryspammer, while a few remain, it's mostly the spammer with his proxies

yes

so? all fast boards are awful

why do you assume we want you here?

reddit/pol invasion ruined everyone's fun

I remember it all ;_;

Who cares? It's a dumb little image board. Stop revolving your life around this place and go outside.

this. what are the four fastest boards? you can guess. Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums. all liquid shit

/r9k/ also

This image really overestimates soccer's presence here before the World Cups. There were virtually no soccer threads before the 2010 World Cup, and it really didn't become the problem it is today until the 2014 World Cup. Sup Forums isn't really browsable anymore unless you filter the shit out of all their threads in the catalog.

Sup Forums going fast actually churned out OC. slow Sup Forums is south americans posting pictures of dogs shitting and two portuguese men

>and it really didn't become the problem it is today
Lol it's only a problem if you don't like soccer. Deal with it bitch.

I did, by filter all of them. Learn to read.

and cricket and shit like that wasn't ever discussed except for a few hours

Sup Forums isn't nearly as bad as the other 3

Those people are never going away and they fucked voat badly when the bitch in charge of Reddit decided to destroy the containment boards like fatepeoplehate

I have been visiting Sup Forums since 2008 and did it regularly and daily until about 2015. I even made the ATH/PTI happy hour threads on here for years. Then upon the rise of reddit in the mid 2010s i went over there for pretty much all my sports discussion

problem though is that i hate the culture over there and i have had countless accounts banned from the various sports reddits because i always am in Sup Forums mode and say shit that gets me tons of laughs and all that, and then eventually go too far with trash talk and get banned.

it's its very own superlative kind of shit

it's a portuguese and an argentine

>Sup Forums isn't nearly as bad as the other 3

big if true

Sup Forums died from frog/feels shit, Sup Forums, and Reddit. Plus the mods. /spa/ is what is needed

>who are mou and tsu

final days before the super bowl, there's nothing to talk about currently because all but two teams are eliminated.

messi and tsunaldo get multiple daily threads

I think you're right, but it's still so monumentally awful that I'm not sure it's a point worth making. It's an absolute fucking disaster of a board filled with underage spergs and morons.

Fpbp

Sup Forums is at least the “best” of the faster boards, but even then, Sup Forums has a massive shitposting community that it’s better than this place. The mods have fucked up the system, and I want the old Sup Forums back. Remove generals, and start giving us more freedom. It may be futile, but there’s always hope

this

>Sup Forums has a massive shitposting community that it’s better than this place

Sup Forums is unironically a better board than Sup Forums thanks to the FAGGOT FUCKING MODS that ruined shit here

> better than Sup Forums
what an achievement

i disagree

>Sup Forums is unironically a better board
on Sup Forums threads are made and deleted 20x as fast, think Sup Forums but with shittier mods who suck dick on crack

Sup Forums is best appreciated as someone who grew up in North American culture, you are missing some of the nuance

>Sup Forums is unironically a better board than Sup Forums
for close paedophiles, maybe
for anyone else, fuck no

I mean, not really. I’ll take Sup Forums anyday over endless milkies and shitty threads made by frogs, but they’re also here. The only redeeming factor that Sup Forums has is really baneposting and robert. Also, capeshit releases

It better come sooner than that, the Superb Owl and Winter Olympics are both just days away.

I’m as stoned as a rock boys try and pick me up I can’t and breaks your little toes

Just stop making generals

Sup Forums is awful and just as bad as the others

I used to be 25% Sup Forums, 75% Sup Forums. Now I am the reverse. Sup Forums is worse too but this place is just boring now.

A lot of /mlb/ is on Discord because of the Recker spammer. Convinced its one guy with a bunch of proxies as well.

God I fucking hate the fatass jannies, they delete all of my threads just because they're not generals and then b& me for 1-3 days every time

generals are 98% american

>recker spammer
Details?

They post Anthony reckers ass

nigger

>the Superb Owl and Winter Olympics are both just days away.

lmao who gives a shit

Man, those jannies seem to have a tough job but they must get paid a lot of money to keep doing it, right?

*raises paw*

we have curryfag who posts images of steph curry doing smug faces

he's been doing it for nearly 4 years and i guess the mods just gave up

Yeah Sup Forums is basically synonymous with The 4Chins at this point

>inb4 Sup Forums nerd rage and spamming cuck at me

this

Good post

Holy shit lmao

so this is the average Sup Forums browser...woah

plz all be bait

moot ruined it

No, it made it better. It's not a real sport and we don't want you here.

When moot did his "The Ref" bullshit, that was really the beginning of the end. He betrayed us after that.

Anybody remember Feces? Those were the days. I think that was close to the zenith of the board.

I honestly don't get why everyone rages at man drama. It's stupid but I don't remember anyone posting about it outside their containment thread

Sup Forums is a dead board with only children and professional shitposters remaining

That denmark faggot in /bundes/ and Jewmaican in /arse/ are the absolute fucking abomination of trip/name faggotry.

>This used to be a refuge of normalcy from the weeb crap on the rest of the site, we used to be the Chads of Sup Forums.
Please kys

The best threads on Sup Forums recently have been comfy event specific threads that you generally can’t find elsewhere on the internet like:

-the u23 footy final with all the viet posters

-women’s world cup threads a while back

-battle of nations threads

-spelling bee threads

-niche Olympic sports like archery

-asian baseball threads made by the Brazilian poster

I’d encourage more of these types of threads tbqh

TUMBLING DOWN, TUMBLING DOWN

Objectively correct post
youtube.com/watch?v=cXMVhkQ-4LM

soccer threads are ruining Sup Forums. they should have be on their own board to contain their faggotry

board isn't like it used to be back in the early days. I'd say Sup Forums was killed by generals and just people leaving. I'd imagine the age of the board has gone down too. Probably mostly college kids now.

Does anyone else remember the tripfag drama? USA WON FIFA etc? Europe vs. America trolling?

Most American sports go into autopilot mode just before the Owl and there's less hype for it this year because people are getting burned out on the Pats. Beyond that? Probably doesn't help that there's a Winter Olympics starting in a few days. It will pick way the hell up here once that starts, especially when events like curling are on.

>I'd say Sup Forums was killed by generals and just people leaving
All just merely symptoms of mods banning anything.
>Europe vs. America trolling?
Honestly miss funposting with you Amerifats.

>taking over sports themed games
HARTFORD STUMPS FOR LIFE!

I miss bro culture threads but the faggot janitors keep deleting every instance of them.

Is CP spammer still here?

>no more power ranking threads