Do anglos on Sup Forums get jealous of the fact other anons speak at least 2 languages while they only speak one?

Do anglos on Sup Forums get jealous of the fact other anons speak at least 2 languages while they only speak one?

If you know English there’s no need to know any other language desu

No.

at least they perfectly speak english for the most average, it's way enough.

this.
learning languages "for the fun of it" is homosexual

I'd like to learn Norwegian

not really

I speak Spanish, German, Italian, and French though.

Are you homosexual?

No, but I'm still a virgin

So you might just be a homo

UMA DELICIA

>Americans actually believe this
Do you think you'll ever get accepted or integrate in another country if you don't speak the language?
It matters because nobody in their right mind would want to live in the USA except if their pockets were loaded with money.

Most Americans are not thinking about moving out.
And people move here all the time, tard.

Don't you just feel... dumb?

I mean, even me, a 3rd worlder could learn another language, why can't you?

Didn't you ever ask yourself, "what do they have that I don't?"

I'm doing the english course in duolingo for fun... it took me like 3hs to get here... i want my golden howl

There is almost no motivation to learn another language. Most Americans only consume American made media (music, tv, movies, video games, books)

I'm studying French right now but outside of books and music I don't know what I will use it for

I get jealous that other people can speak other languages fluently while I crank out a whole ten words per minute even when I think I know the language.

Why would I be jealous of the fact that you're forced to do extra work?

>muricans consider learning another people's culture and language and having new horizons in life as "extra work"

lmao

>Spain's flag
>Mexican landmark

>Portuguese
>Brazilian flag

Duolingo teaches BR PT so it's correct to have macaco flag

>Hebrew for English speakers
at last the Jewish secrets will be mine

this desu
why in the world would i bother learning another language? what a pointless activity

this WHAT THE FUCK