How come Zlatan's cockiness and bravado is so well accepted, but Ronaldo's is frowned upon?

How come Zlatan's cockiness and bravado is so well accepted, but Ronaldo's is frowned upon?

The Canadian poster with Japanese and Romanian proxies is not welcome in this discussion

zlatan is (kinda) funny. but to be fair he gets mocked plenty for always failing to win the CL no matter what team he tried, and sweden is playing way better without him, he just isn't all that relevant anymore. ronaldo won't be either once transfer to mls happens imho

Zlatan pretty much admits it all comes from his suburb kid background. Ronaldo meanwhile thinks he's bigger than life.

That's because Zlatan, despite being a very good player, doesn't come close to Messi. Meanwhile, Cristiano Ronaldo threatens Messi's path to GOATness which makes Messi fans hate him with all their soul.

one word.

H E I G H T
E
I
G
H
T

when you're as tall as zlatan, you can do whatever the fuck you want. No one's gonna question the actions of a 6'5" man.

Zlatan is a fucking troll and knows he's being ironic, in the other hand Cristiano actually believes he's better than Messi/ the GOAT.

But I thought Cristiano was unanimously better?

Because they haven't given Zlatan five balons

Penaldo does it in a childish way, desperate for recognition. Zlatan is simply Zlatan.

>they haven't given Zlatan five balons
kek
for what? angrily staring at the camera after a successful assist?

you misunderstand my point

they are both overrated, arrogant players, but only zlatan is regarded as a joke because he has never won anything. People stupidly respect penaldo more just because he was wrongly given some awards

zlatan never won anything that mattered
and hes rated by typical Arsenal/fifa/social media type of fans

Zlatan is ironic.
Ronaldo is unironic.

zlatan does it with a smile and his confident in his bravado. ronaldo looks like he is gonna start whining about messi or something

He just said Messi > Cristina
But he's an idiot and hasn't realized it yet
Stupid proxyfag

zlatan is an alpha

ronaldo is not; he's just a try hard. kinda like lebron james.

zlatan is cancer to team spirit. that's why he never won a CL

Zlatan plays a character. Ronaldo is being genuine.

>he was wrongly given some awards
lmao

Is the homosexual at the right tiptoeing here

They're both virtue-signaling faggots. Tsunaldo simply has better PR and good looks to go with it.

This

Because Zlatan and his fans don’t claim him to be the BPITW and the GOAT.

Zlatan is a piece of shit who lost all credibility when he bitched about racism

Zlatan has a sense of humor and irony, and he isn't a weird metrosexual narcissistic pretty boy who seriously believes he's some sort of a demigod.

this

Wait, he won the CL with Inter and Mouyes. He got sweden to the euro/wc and knocked out England once in qualifiers. These are all wins for me, plus surely a few national league titles too (can't be assed to research though).

inter won after he left you idiot.

Based Zlatan is just being a funny dude. Meanwhile Donaldo is dead serious when he constantly whines about how great of a player he is for scoring a penalty against Getafe.

zlatan's a bit self-aware, while Ronaldo really doesn't know what's all the fuss about

Ronaldo's cockiness come from him being deeply insecure, so it's fun to poke him.

Actually, Ronaldo plays a character, Zlatan plays a character post-ironically

Because Zlatan doesn't dive like a faggot

Why so butthurt about my lack of encyclopedic footy knowledge, are you some kind of fanboy with CR7 posters on the wall?

Also, be a dear, and list what he has won.

>tfw Messi increased his annual income to 100 million just to make tsu insecure and weaken his relations with madrid

Another baby giving footy a bad name

Does Messi have such ridiculous dives?(genuine question)

Not, he's too autistic to flop as much as all the drama queens. He also gets genuinely fouled way more often than most players

Messi doesn't dive. This is a fact

it's strangely the opposite

like a lot of little players he stays up even when he has been genuinely fouled just so he isn't bullied off the ball constantly

>all that muscle
>fall down like a little bitch when someone brushes you and cry as if you were mutilated

what did he mean by this

Ibra is pretty tongue in cheek. CR7 just comes wired and kinda creepy, considering his behaviour shows he is insecure as fuck and show a false sense of confidence (tip toe thing, claiming yourself to be the best Eva)

Zlatan is hilarious and doesn't take himself too seriously. Ronald is the exact opposite of that

>all these foreigners thinking zlatan is an act because he laughs sometimes
he's the most easily triggered man on the planet

zlatan is funny and it's a role. cr7 is serious

zlatan still got his tough act from his youth

I think people excuse it with zlatan because he is half turkish

Zlatan is the kind of dude that will fuck you up if you talk shit to his face

Penaldo grabs his Moroccan bf dicc