Top 1 beards in professional sports

Top 1 beards in professional sports

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-bokbunjajoo-s-nipple-strux2d/answers/new.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>people still try to insist models aren't picked for their frame/height
gnarly

you are absolutely gayer than possible if you look at all her pics and do not find her attractive.
with that pic, you are literally comparing a 37yo milf with 16 yo models. you are dumb. so amazingly dumb. you literally hate brady SO MUCH you are admitting you are gayer than the gayest gay mans asshole.
> they take models for height and frame.
yes. and looks. show me that a majority of the industry at her level is ugly then. remember, she was highest paid model for 15 (fifteen)years.

she's not ugly she just looks like a handsome man
I'm the first foreigner to admit brady is the GOAT but his taste in women is sketchy

that first chick he knocked up was way hotter

da

women age like milk

>implying you wouldn't

Nah and Google her now she aged terrible she looks disgusting

He isn't aaron rogers

>she looks disgusting

her body is fucking flawless

have you seen her sister? a little shorter, a little wider, just perfect.

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-bokbunjajoo-s-nipple-strux2d/answers/new.html

>she just looks like a handsome man

That's actual beauty. No joke, make up has convinced us that women are the beautiful, but it's a lie. Birds, fish, lions, wolves, the male is the beautiful one. Men are extravagant peacocks and women are frumpy, brown, less-beautiful versions of human.

Eh...true that. Most models look like males with makeup.
When I found out Gisele is Brady's wife I was surprised since I thought he could score much higher or cuter or feminine. Gisele just looks avarage, like a anthelope or smthing.

perfect for muh dick

>Amerimutt education

>this is the power of mass media indoctrination
Ever notice how people only attack those who are right? If I were just wrong you would ignore me, but you're threatened by the truth because it destabilizes your reality so you see me as the enemy and lash out to put a barrier between yourself and the unthinkable truth.

she's like 1.83 and has a long legs and small frame, all perfect for fitting clothes on her, she's a walking talking mannequin

see

What if being gay is a cheat code to being a GOAT QB?

>Brady
>Rodgers
>Wilson
>Luck
>Cam
>Peyton
>Elway
>Aikman
>Montana

>Rodgers
but he really really likes women

cristiano's beard is way hotter

Devestating

I think you guys ignore how stunning tall women are in person compared to womenlets.

I don't know who these people are, but I still like the webm.

stranger things cast

F U C K I N G this. Tall girls are goat because that means they're always a littler closer to God senpaitchi.
Gisele is also pretty good for her age. Plus she has that cool accent. GOAT model and GOAT QB for super babies.