TARS, set Baneposting to 100%

ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR DEAD MEME DEAD MEME DEAD MEME

BLACK HOLE?

>imblying it's not

>set Baneposting to 100%
>nobody Baneposts

Check

WE

The flight plan I listed with michael caine lists me, matthew, anne, and death grips but only one of you!

>these robots are supposed to fight alongside marines
Bravo Nolan.

One of them would fuck you and your friends up and then sprint about helping it's comrades.

Being a marine in the future would be sitting at a desk, occassionally pushing a button to give some 99%-autonomous infantry drone permission to kill a bunch of brown people it thinks look suspicious.

When they said it served with marines, they probably meant it served them coffee.

TARS, set CPU coolers to overclock

yeah yeah tv meme it up as usual

>MUH FLIGHT PLAN HAHAHAHA

but if they had a flight plan on the wave planet things would have gone a lot smoother wouldnt they?

this is why you stick to the flight plan and NO FUCKING CHICKS they cannot stick to flight plans holy shit

OOGA BOOGA YOU NO GET BRING FRIENDS

BANE

You're a big TARS.

>Memes, TARS, memes. It's just like Bane said. My connection with CIA, it is quantifiable. It's the key!

You remind me of the Bane.

The flight plan filed within folder AJen/C lists Smee, Muymen, Buht, Onlee, Whan, ovue.

Statistics dictate that first Whan tu talk will be allowed to remain within this airframe.

Tars Tarkas? Are we going to Barsoom?

You don't get to bring CASE

This was the only cool thing in that bloated, pretentious mess of a movie

For thee

bane?

HOTHEADS OUT

LOOK, WHY DONT YOU JUST GROW A PAIR AND SPEAK TO YOUR FATHER. HES SAVING THE WORLD FOR PETES SAKE

top contrarianism my friend

Genuinely curious, why is this scene a meme? Is it the bad acting?

The acting isn't bad at all, I suppose it's just the idea of how Coop communicates with these sentient machines and the backtalk they have

Is coming

TARS, put Murphs feet onscreen, enhance by 100%

TARS, create a holodeck

I havent seen Batman, only the scene. Acting looked pretty stiff desu

I'm talking about Interstellar, not TDKR