Read a story on the BBC a week ago about this actually qt paki grill who refuses to conform to traditional Islam and...

>Read a story on the BBC a week ago about this actually qt paki grill who refuses to conform to traditional Islam and marry her 56 year old cousin and lives life without a hijab and husband
>Week later her brother honour kills her
>Was described as "Pakistani Kim Kardashian" because she did horrific things like showing her ankles in public
>A lot of senior Pakistnani officials are praising the murder whilst those who condemn it are saying "Well she was kind of asking for it"

These are the people we have in the UK.
Almost all of our muslims are from this one country.
FUCK.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nC8KDkpR5jA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

English white men are a joke, Theresa May is as Liberal as it gets for a tory prepare to eat shit.

How can there be so many Pakis AND Indians in the UK?

play some PakimomGo, user.

>Indians
That is irrelevant because sikhs and hindus are bro tier.

Sure but don't they hate the Pakis too?

Colonialism

Stfu Pajeet they are shit skins.

Why did they kill her before I could fuck her?

of course.
Our fascist parties always get a few token Indians to appear in their political videos because Indians hate pakis so much they ally with white nationalists.

We're about 88% white and 3% black so I think it's same to assume pretty much all of those that remain are paki/indian.

We do have some Chinese and Malaysian students though.

That's a shame.

lol you fucking cucks.
what happened to that viking dna? Does it have an expiration date where it just unravels into cuck dna, maybe that explains sweeden.

why are desi girls' hairlines so low?

Excuse me, perhaps I wasn't clear.
She wasn't a UK paki.
She was a Pakistani paki.
She was killed IN Pakistan by her Pakistani brother.

My point in the OP was we're importing hundreds of thousands of these shitskins over here anually.

Aryan genes

>she can't say no or run away now
I don't see the problem

>Was described as "Pakistani Kim Kardashian"

Honestly...I'm so sick of girls thinking they are hot shit and imitating girls like kim. I'm not saying she deserved it obviously....but I can't deny that you won't be seeing any stupid pakistani girls acting like this anytime soon.

I said at the time that she was probably going to get killed because that society is too fucked up to be able to accept that kind of shit. I'm paki myself and feel terrible for her. She's a martyr now I guess. Rip in peaces qt. Hope her brother gets the death penalty.

Reminder what these sand niggers hate her for is the exact kind of shit all the muh degeneracy muh sluts crew whine about.

White guilt.

>Was described as "Pakistani Kim Kardashian"

Is there actually much coal to burn in Pakistan?

> (You)
>My point was we're importing hundreds of thousands of these shitskins over here anually.
I know. My statement still stands.
They will be doing the same thing in the uk.
Reminds me of this mudslime family in texas, mudslime guy had two teenage daughters living here. They started acting like normal teenage girls and he (honor)killed them.

Heres the 911 call from the girl begging for help right before her dad killed her
youtube.com/watch?v=nC8KDkpR5jA

pic related is basically why they were killed.

None. A fact that should make any paki feel a slight amount of pride despite the rest of our fuckups.

Lol. Sounds like good riddance then.

Pretty and brave girl. Brother is a piece of shit.

Sad, but that girl went out with some sass. kek

>I'm dying, that's what's up!

lol I didnt even notice that before

>be Muslim
>get murdered by family

Same thing happened over here last year,
family tried to cover it up(no pun intended).

Did they at least catch the father?

I'm still waiting for you Englishmen to cleanse your country of these Pakiscum.
Race war when??

Its on the list of things to do after we've cleansed NI of the Irish

How can there me so many negroes in a country thousands of miles away from Africa?

Islam is fucking cancerous. My girlfriend is Iranian and we're about to rent for a year and this will be the test. Her family hate me and before we got together her Dad would send her prospective "dates" and they'd all be these old Iranian men in their mid 50's.

Islam is shit and Iranians are not bro tier. It's all the fucking same. I'm pretty convinced her family are gonna make her choose me or them

I feel zero sympathy for any muslim. Every pakistani should be hunted down and killed as revenge for Rotherham, they exist only because the Indians expelled the traitors of their race who converted to the Indians oppressors religion. All Pakis should be tortured to death they're inbred, treasonous scum by birth.

OI LAD.
OI.

We want some sort of middle ground.
Choosing between the two is like choosing between fascism and communism. It's a false dichotomy.

Western women have gone too far with their degeneracy to the point where they've fucked 30 guys by the time they're 21. In Pakistan you can't even wear make up without being called a whore.

You're telling me there's no centre ground between that?

lel butifel cuzin erry time

>inbred from jersey talking shit about others being inbred
Lmao

>pic related is basically why they were killed.
For wearing a shirt?

for what? upholding his cultural values?

um racist and sexist much?

>Shitskins killing each others
Who cares?

better brush up on your taqiyya then

That's just pathetic. The UK is overrun with Muslim invaders and you guys are channeling your hatred towards other whites. I'm starting to think you left the UK because you wanted that Paki cock all to yourselves.

>ur on an island and therefore inbred
>t. Mohammed Abu Spikeyhead

The one on the right is damn pretty, that's a shame.

He fled the country. Blended in and is being protected by shit colored people who agree with him.

>european women betrays her people
>gets pumped full of nigger/muslim seed
>eurocucks applaud her
Or
>muslim woman betrays her people
>barely shows western men her uncovered face
>muslims behead her publicly

You don't have to be very smart to figure out which side is going to wipe out the other within 100 years.

>revenge for Rotherham

Revenge for white cunts being race traitors? Lolwut?

that may be the best headline of the decade

>strangled her in her sleep
Bit of a difference to being beheaded publicly but whatever you need to tell yourself m8

Like the other guy said there needs to be a centre ground. As for your point about who will wipe out who, Islam has guaranteed it will not have a future in Europe with all the recent shit, even liberals have had enough and the borders will be closed eventually.

Ever heard of this thing called balance fuckhead?

for being too western.. idfk what he expected when he raised two girls *in the west*

keked

>still thinks the government gives a damn about what a bunch of unarmed eurocuck peasants think
>not realizing that they want white people genocided and brown people to replace them, religion and all that doesnt matter when you own the media the banks the politics and the armed police

>qt

she looks inbred like all Pakis do

That's why they wanted to marry her to her cousin

China is surprisingly inbreed, one would have assumed that with +1.3 billion people within a very limited area, that it was possible to find someone you were not related to.

fuck these backwards savages seriously, WHY IS ISLAM SO CANCEROUS? I DON'T GET IT, WHY?

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT

Anyone who thinks this chick deserved death should be kicked out of Europe.

The silence of feminists when it comes to these kind of issues is defeaning.

Nice try turbo

solves the question of how to get a feminist to shut the fuck up

This so hard. Yet its like people are saying I'm the other thread, she should have been smarter about where she was so she wouldn't end up winning a Darwin award. Feel terrible for her regardless. Only hope her son one day decides to become a politician or general and kill the fuck out of the mullahs.

British raj

your flag looks like a fruit rollup

I grew up around Pakis (thanks diversity) and they all had terrible malformed faces and genetic disorders like partial blindness.

pretty sad

>Caring about the murder of women due to Islamic teachings >Complaining about men having better jobs and drunken sex
Feminists picked the second option.

Pakistan is one of the worst shitholes in the world. They are Indians who abandoned their beautiful heritage (Hinduism) and adopted the retarded Arab towelhead shitstain ideology called Islam.

Really say what you want about Hinduism, but at least it doesn't bring terrorism, honor killings, and other barbarism to the table at such scale. Hinduism is similar to what we had in Europe before Christianity: polytheism, paganism.

Islam on the other hand is the cancer of humanity.

He just wanted to teach her a lesson but got curried away

feminism exists to kill white men not to actually help women

White men were always the kindest, most permissive men towards women in human history, yet """white""" women still hate them.

Some Tatars ahave pretty radical minds too. We conquered them OVER 550 YEARS AGO and they are neither secular, nor peaceful. Still want to secede and shit. Fuck commies who gave them all rights.

>Hinduism
>beautiful

Sure it's better than Islam, but come the fuck on, Hinduism like all South Asian religions is a religion of apathy and castes.

There's a reason no one in India can be asked to fix the country.

butthurt poo-european

Oh I blame her to a degree. I have a blame system.

>Blame the individual perpetrator(s)
Her brother
>Blame the(ir) way of thinking
Islam.
>Blame the victim
Her.
>Blame her way of thinking
Slicing her wrists and jumping into a pool of sharks
>Blame those that promote the perps way of thinking
Muslims, the perps parents, his peers
>Blame those that promote the victims way of thinking
Leftists, her peers

We only have Indians here no Pakis which more than grateful for. Some are pretty bro tier.

Can handle cricket bants as well.

Let's be clear: Islam is peaceful and tolerant.

Nah. It exists to get more power for women. Regardless of equality or not.

Pakis are mostly scum.

So much wrong with that country and its people.

Most bus drivers there have sex with little boys. Not even 'some' but 'most'.

There's several Paki politicians in UK who are sons of Paki bus drivers and you're meant to think oh that's nice they're from a working class background, instead I wonder if they had that job back in Pakistan and did they fuck kids?

wait. I thought you wanted to be; clear.

>rare

hol up...jersey got its own flag now

Good luck bro

>shitskins
>brotier
sure thing pajeet

>shitskin
>pretty

AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M

Liberals broke our political system and are trying to break our culture. Colonialism is a bullshit excuse, they only started coming in large numbers from the 1960's.