Like, hey guys, look. A beloved 80s children's cartoon character is snorting cocaine, yelling "fuck"...

>like, hey guys, look. A beloved 80s children's cartoon character is snorting cocaine, yelling "fuck", referencing a progressive rock drummer, and breaking a glass bottle on his hand causing it to bleed!
>Isn't that just so WACKY and EDGY and UNEXPECTED of a CHILDREN'S character lol?

Why do normies find this shit funny?

>watching Family Guy in 2017
kys yourself

Why do you care corporal autism?

Millenials (creators and viewers) projecting their abhorrent lifestyles and personalities on their childhood archetypical icons.

You just know anything with pop culture or Star Wars references constantly is going to be shit.

LUL

reddit and meme

>referencing a progressive rock drummer

Which one?

Only in America would a Cheetos mascot be considered "beloved".

mike portnoy

he wasn't a children's cartoon charter he was a mascot for cheetos and in the ads he was clearly portrayed as a cocaine addict

kek yourself

Were you so attracted to the cheeto cheetah that you can't take a simple joke about how his obsession with cheetos is like crack?

How would Rick and Morty handle this scene?

It has more to do with a joke that was funny ten years ago being beaten into the fucking ground.

>kys yourself
this one was in 2008

>cheeta snorting cheeto dust
>portal opens up
>rick and morty jump through
>rick shoots cheeta
>"o-omg r-rick w-why d-did y-you s-shoot ch-cheeta?"
>*BURP* C-calm d-down M-morty, e-e-e-e-everyone k-knows *BUUUURP* C-Cheetos a-aren't r-real. T-they're a-a h-hologram i-invented b-by t-the *BURP* i-intergalatic f-federation o-of s-snacks" *BURP*
>"w-what d-does t-that e-even m-mean R-Rick?"
>"W-we g-gotta *BURP* b-bring b-ack 3D DORITOS, M-Morty. R-remember 3D DORITOS b-by F-Frito-Lay, M-Morty? T-they w-were t-the b-best. *BURP* G-gotta h-have m-my 3D DORITOS. R-remember n-nostalgia M-Morty? 3D DORITOS F-FOREVER" *BUUURRRP*

This joke come out over 10 years ago tard

How dare you. Chester's a cool dude in a loose mood - a righteous kitty, from the heart of Hip City. Don't disrespect him.

He doesn't snort cocaine, it's cheeto dust.
And he breaks his hand in the glass table
not a bottle

thats pretty funny to be honest

/thread

To be fair 3d Doritos were awesome

>A beloved 80s children's cartoon character
Chester Cheetah is beloved?

I always liked his cool New Orleans(?) accent

If they were so good why don't they still make them? You probably think szechuan sauce was good too.

They brought them back last year

>donuts. is there anything they can't do? xDDD xDDDD xDDD xD xD
>that's like my favorite Simpsons quote, man!
>also, did you hear they're making bacon Krispy Kreme? HOW IS THAT NOT AWESOME!
>xDDD xD xD xD xD

yeah! XD le homer is so funny le simpsons are so much better than king of the hill because it is so wacky and king of the hill is so boring XD le look at my doggo its not as good as rick and morty tho wubba lubba dub dub!

That is pretty funny

I can actually see that happening. Bravo user, shame on you Rick and Morty.