Blind Items Thread: April 2017

This foreign born mostly movie actor is probably A- list. Multiple Golden Globe nominations/wins but no such love from the Oscars. This weekend, instead of telling women he was hitting on that he is in an open marriage, he was simply telling them he wasn’t married.

>Ewan McGregor

Other urls found in this thread:

people.com/celebrity/chris-evans-jenny-slate-gifted/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What C-list movie/TV actress whose best known role is as a celebrity spouse, has sold several stories to the tabloids exposing her not-so-closeted A-list hubby’s extra curricular activities and several months later tells them a month or two after these stories break that their marriage is fine (can you say coo-coo)? The husband is already shopping for divorce lawyers again. Then, someone spots him and he is forced to stop.

>Jenna Dewan Tatum/Channing Tatum (cheating with Amber Heard)

This B-list supporting actor known for his eccentric roles in indie movies is, it turns out, absolutely classic.

>Paul Dano

Much like her sister did back in the day, there appears to be a limit to how much into character this A- list mostly movie actress is willing to get. In this case, it is about getting dirty and looking bruised. She just won’t do it because she thinks her image is more important than any role.

>Elle Fanning ("I Think We’re Alone Now")/Dakota Fanning refused to shave her head in "My Sister’s Keeper", replaced by Abigail Breslin

At this rate she is going to fuck everyone in hollywood and every billionare

40% of her brain is cum

For just the 3rd or 4th time that I can remember, a male actor was paid to fly to Dubai to do some "yachting." The former Disney tweener was paid a significant sum for his very short stay. Interesting was that the person paying for the actor’s services wanted the actor to stay silent about the trip until after the actor returned to the US.

>Zac Efron

>This former A+ list tweener had his bodyguards beat up a woman while out of the country this past week. Apparently the woman had not completed her transition and the former tweener flipped

I miss Hollywood Gossip Generals.

jenna is hotter than amber imo

Usually when a married man hooks up with a woman other than his wife, he would like it kept a secret. Is it usually kept a secret? I think it depends on who the man is and how big the check is. Many moons ago in this very space we were introduced to an actress who had her biggest success as a teen and into her very early 20’s. Even then, she was more interested in things other than acting. She made a significant amount of money being a dominatrix to actors/producers who could afford her very expensive non-sexual services. Did I mention the services were expensive? Unlike most young actresses, she didn’t need to go to audition after audition. She made a ton of money and when she did want to act, all she had to do was talk to one of her clients who would make some calls and our actress could do some acting. Fast forward a few years and our actress meets a guy she wants to be with forever. One tiny catch. She doesn’t want him to discover her past. She prefers him to think she is an innocent. Someone who is there to experience something together as a couple and not worry about what happened prior to them being a couple. She had this grand vision of how she wanted him to see her and it didn’t include whipping some closeted A+ lister while he wore nipple clamps and recited lines from his movies. So, an agreement was reached. She would be quiet. Her clients would be quiet. At one point she had so many clients that she had farmed out some of the work to a friend who now took over the whole empire. Meanwhile, our actress gets married and walks away from acting and spins and spins about why she did. In the past few months, she is worried her 24K gilded existence will come to an end though because one of the producers who was a client is facing money issues. He won’t write a book but he is not opposed to blackmailing the now very very very wealthy by marriage actress for some money each month to keep their secret.

>Actress: Leelee Sobieski

Truly a succubus.

nah mate. she is nothing compared to Amber

>This superhero might be taking the high road when it comes to his ex, but some of his friends are not. They have gone all out on their disdain for the ex and have been posting an ever increasing list of more derogatory terms about her. Some of these, they say that our superhero said about his ex, and did so while they were dating.

the absolute madwoman

>Ahhh, our two favorite coke heads were at it again this week. Separately they have issues. Put them together and it is like watching Al Pacino lust after a desk full of coke. The foreign born model turned horrible actress and the actress who loves drugs even more than acting were all over a huge bag of coke. They were all over each other and every other woman that came by. Apparently the entire thing was very sexually charged and no men were anywhere near which is kind of a nice change from guys being a-holes to women who want coke.

I thought she was with Elon Musk?

>"I swear to God, she borrows her mother’s clothes just to f**k with us. Why the f**k does she always want to look like she is in her 70’s? I can’t f**king stand her." A studio executive this week going on an even much longer rant about this former A list television actress turned brief A list mostly movie actress who now shoots a couple of episodes each year of a show you know will be canceled before it ever reaches episode 5. She recently shot a movie and the executive thinks she is destroying it on purpose with her approach to press and promotion.

>go on foxella.com, my source for blind items
>enter "Emma Roberts"
>Literally 5 whole pages of results
>Stories about her wearing wigs and talking in a British Accent
>Story about her bf waking up to find her pacing around the bedroom with a knife in her hand
>fucking her dealer on set
>dropping her elephant purse full of pills and cocaine in every bathroom and restaurant she goes to
>loses roles because of her attitude
>threatened Sarah Hyland and told her to "stay the fuck away from her bf"
>has fucked both Franco brothers, including Dave when he was married to Alison Brie
>Makes Evan Peters wear condoms and she wears gloves during sex because she is scared of germs
>Bulemic and anorexic
>Spent a 5-hour flight crying and drinking non-stop while alternating between pushing away and hugging Evan
>Was written out of a show because of her attitude on set
>literally cut off her relationship with ehr dad for no reason
>Got Evans beat up by some Chad because she yelled at the Chad for ignoring her
>was raped by Jared Leto

Bestest Emma is batshit insane

>This A list mostly movie actress is in a brand new movie and has gone off multiple times on her people after press interviews bring up the fact the role is a white washing. If anyone asks the actress about it again, she will probably lose it right on the reporter.

kek, this one is pretty creative

From a certain point of view...

>Guess which A list comedian is panicking about his last couple of failures? He's booked for several meetings in the office of his agent and publicist, and he's plotting his next move. One thing is for sure, you won't be seeing him at the flicks if he continues with his current trajectory

>All those years of sleeping with multiple producers have helped that celebrity offspring land an acting job when she most needed it. Oh, and also because the producer she was having sex with in the leaked pics wants her to not name names. Hello series regular.

>Another offspring, this time a foreign born A-/B+ list mostly movie actress is working out 4-5 hours a day. She already weighs less than 100 pounds and barely eats. She is slowly killing herself.

L O L

She was way out of his league i don't know how she did it.

>They say women don't place nicely in Hollywood, but the truth could be just as true for the men. This A list actor in particular will undermine, refuse to work with or straight up humiliate any other male on 'his' set, unless they get down on their knees and kiss the ring, or he doesn't see them as a threat. 'He's known for turning down ensemble pieces for that exact reason,' claims the source. 'Sometimes he'll shock everyone and accept a role which requires him to work with a lot of other men, but it'll turn out to be impossible or we start getting calls from the studio regarding the war of the set he's created.'

She probably either made him laugh alot or fucked him really fast and numerous times. Jenny seems like the type to be eager to please if she's with a guy that looks like Chris fucking Evans. Probably extended itself to being clingy and shit.

Here's a little more about the two of them:
>As I told you within the last week, this superhero would decide during press events to be super sweet and say great things about his ex/co-star so things would not be awkward. The problem he has now is two fold. The woman he is seeing thinks he still has a thing for his ex and the ex thinks she has a chance. Neither of those things are true, but he might want to dial it back just a couple of notches

kek welcome back Black Canary!

>but he might want to dial it back just a couple of notches
He really should
>“She’s my favorite human,” Evans tells PEOPLE of Slate. “She’s the best. I’ve never ever ever met someone in my life who has a mastery of the English language the way she does. She’ll give you one sentence and there’s no fat to it. You’re like, ‘You just chose such an unbelievable collection of words that beautifully articulate what you say.’
>“It’s like an art form talking with her, because the visuals associated with her expression are just so colorful,” he continues. “She’s so vulnerable, so honest, so interested in other people more than herself, she’s incredibly compassionate, there’s just nothing to not love about her.”
people.com/celebrity/chris-evans-jenny-slate-gifted/

>Apparently a sex tape that is supposedly being "leaked" with a permanent A list "singer" is a bunch of spliced together personal footage with an impersonator during the sex scenes

Man, I unironically am so freaking jealous of that fag shes dating. Imagine living your whole life at her whim, imagine going through all this for her and imagine how amazing the sex is.FUCK i hate her boyfriend so much

Never let it be said that Evans can't act.

I wonder if he tried to force Brendan to kiss his ring.

Hell, here's another.

>Look for this superhero to play nice guy when out doing press with his ex for their new movie. He hates bad publicity. He is even holding off on showing off the new woman in his life for fear of ticking off his ex who would have no shame in spilling secrets.

Potential new girlfriend is apparently Scarlett Johansson. The two of them hooked up during the filming of Winter Soldier but shit went sour between the two. Guess they're back at it.

>This B list actress pretty much does nothing in life other than a movie franchise. It is probably why she has such problems with substance abuse. That being said, she is several months sober after producers of the franchise said she was replaceable.

>what is Tropic Thunder

not mine
feelsbadman

She just won't stop!!

Well she is a girly bimbo, everyone knows that

Wew

Best Emma is absolutely nuts

Our guy

>This still feels like she is innocent and underage teen actress who once starred in a very hit cable show has moved on to other things. She is also destroying her reputation by engaging in some serious partying with coke and pills like Xanax.

>Talk around Tinsel Town is the tide may be turning against this once beloved A list actress. People are citing recent box office and public opinion. A reluctance in hiring her at big salaries is slowly coming about

hell!
not her god please!

>Makes Evan Peters wear condoms
OH NO WHAT A NUTCASE

this didn't happen soon enough

>This A list icon might be joining the George Michaels and Michael Jacksons of iconism very soon if he doesn't change his ways. He's nearly at the level considered to be morbidly obese and doesn't show any sign of slowing down. My source suggests he picks up playing basketball or wresting to get his weight down

So Channing Tatum is gay but he's fucking Amber Heard? What?

Is Cara the biggest womaniser in modern history?

hahaha that's sad as fuck

fucking finally. Bitch needs to be "Heigled" as fast as possible.

>This A list superhero actress has a new movie. Someone gave her a lovely gift they worked hours on. It was a painting of our actress. She had her PR person toss it because our actress said it looked like Miley Cyrus

Imagine to be her pusy slave

This is so hot

Classic/10

>celebrities are all gay, doing drugs, banging each other, or some combination of all three
seems pretty believable actually

It's been so long since ScarJo has been hot I forget sh ever was.

>This celebrity offspring turned married actress was not amused when this married philandering foreign born A- list mostly movie actor kept hitting on her at a party. When she threatened to let his wife know he said he didn’t care. (Bryce Dallas Howard/Ewan McGregor)

so Ewan likes THICC?

based ewan

>This A/A- list very smart model lost her cool when a pap kept taunting her about her Oscar dress and how the Goopster had worn it five years earlier. Karlie Kloss

hahah lol is she A-List? she looks like she is drowning in cock and she still has to invent some dubious shit like the coding camps to get some attention. Fucking ignorant whore.

I don't blame him.

Is Ewan /ourguy/?

What a lad. I'd crack an egg in her arse and fuck it until it scrambled.

What is her fucking problem?

absolutes my nigga

When has one of these ever been true?

They're always true you dumb newfag

She never was. People have always said she was, but she has always been the plain girl held up to be the beautiful ideal.

The condom thing kind of makes it not worth the trouble.

Nah man, she doesn't tickle my inner manchild like that generic bimbo does

I don't get their celebrity rating system. a lot of these "a list" celebrities don't seem a list to me.

A-listers are actors who headline movies and get paid $10-20 million per picture. Most of them are household names, like DiCaprio and Cruise.

Someone post the Ewan McGregor Jesus pic.

he actually played Jesus in a recent movie

Thanks.

being ginger, weight problems, spoiled rich cunt, not getting black cocks jammed down her throat on a regular basis.

based fucking High Ground. That fat bitch should be grateful that a chad of his calibre finds her whale arse attractive

she lost weight for JW2

Sounds like the other guys are just nu-male SPs who can't handle an OT8 alpha.

kek Renner kissed the "ring"

Renner is so casual about everything I bet they got along.

>Mission: Impossible 6 definitely loses Jeremy Renner

Ah.

It helps that Renner's almost the same height

This is pretty smart. She is big enough that no single role is worth being a tryhard for.

I KNEW IT!

Wrestling???