RIP in pieces qtp(ak)i Qandeel Baloch

Too many happenings happening at once so no one cares and probably wouldn't care about a semi-famous Pakistani qt anyway but her cowardly faggot brother killed her in her sleep

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-36814258

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-36814258
youtube.com/watch?v=PtD72-js8dQ
webmshare.com/play/ovO10
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off, Paki.

no one cares paki

Poor girl.

I winder what motivated the brother.

Was it an honor killing ?

she definately has the wrong colour for a paki, wtf?

I'm not saying it was the Religion of Peace, but it was the Religion of Peace.

Frustrated he couldn't fuck his hot sister obviously

Yes, one less to worry about in the habbenings.

her brother was a lone wolf

Pakis are whiter than Greeks m8

Just sand niggers doing what sand niggers do. What else is new?

Get to fuck Abdullah.

today, a whore died

Honor killing is still vague...What did she do ? fuck a non-muslim ? dressed like a whore ?...

>bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-36814258
It says it in the article, mick. She wasn't a nice docile servant like muslims expect women to be.

Nothing, by the standards of the west at least. She danced in a fucking video in her bikini.

THANKS ISLAM

Kek you paki bastard. I wish we could send you our pakies as well, i feel we got duped.

pic related what our pakis look like

I hadn't heard of her until a moment ago. This is the second thread about her I've seen today and both were posted by Brits. I'm assuming this is significant over there because the UK has a large Pakistani population. That's cool that you folks take interest in what's going on in Pakistan.

Is she a household name in the UK or maybe just the UK Pakistani-British community? Do you think this will have some ripple effects throughout the Pakistani community?

By civilised standards, nothing. By savage standards she was a degenerate etc etc because she wanted to do a little strip dance

Holy shit she's dead?

I'm not surprised. It seemed like only a matter of time. She was trying to shake shit up and that's a dangerous thing for anyone to do in Pakistan. Especially when you start to become a thing.

That's it ? !!!....Well , i'm no muslim so i guess i'll never fully understand...
I'm not entirely against the idea of honor killings though.
But only in extreme cases. Such as treason. (all types of treason).
However killing a chick for wearing a bikini is ridiculous.

What if her brother started a Sup Forums wincest thread yesterday and somebody popped out "either she fucks with you either ya kill her"?

>In a recent interview she was bitterly critical of Pakistan's patriarchal society
>'No woman is safe'

Isn't this the good type of feminist?

Bum deal man, fucking Islamofascists

>qt
About that

She didn't really get enough time to become a household name, she was more infamous than famous, she was only 26, and only became news recently.
Yet even in the short time she was known, she managed to gain a huge following precisely because she gave 0 fucks about the retarded hyper patriarchal culture in Pakistan.

Yes it will definitely have an effect, every time something like this happens in Pakistani society you can feel peoples rage against the mullahs building, and one day it will explode and there will be a mass slaughter of fundamentalists. Its not even about liberals vs conservatives, even conservatives don't want mullah fuckers getting away with murder literally.

This is NOT an Islamic problem! This IS a male problem! Men are violent brutes that cannot contain their aggression. We need to do something about men!

Yep, and I feel bad to say I predicted her death about a week or two on here. It was just a matter of time sadly. I wish she had been smart and at least got the fuck out to India or Singapore or somewhere a bit more open

It was her brother, hard to get away from family

She was an ugly whore from a poor background who tried to use her body to gain notoriety. In a country where a fucking minister could get shot for calling a Pakistani law a black law, not even a Muslim law, what do you think would've happened to her.

I don't go around the streets proclaiming I'm an apostate. That would be retarded and I would be lynched. Can't believe she didn't quit while she was ahead and cashed in on it by appearing in TV shows or starting one herself.

I suppose illiteracy is the worst disease

There was an article and video about her not so long ago on the BBC news website about the fuss she was causing not so long ago.

>what do you think would've happened to her.

I don't even know who this cunt is, but I think the core issue is, what SHOULD have happened to her, and that doesn't = having her life ended.

So basically what you're saying is, she was a talentless slut who whored herself out for instagram likes. And her death is a bad thing why?

Mudslimes killing each other is a win win situation.

>ugly
You probably would say that you retarded goat fucking cunt

RIP Fouzia Azeem aka Qandeel Baloch

>She was an ugly whore
It's really amazing what a pound of makeup, lighting, and angles can do for a person with zero curves. It's a shame she was murdered, but more so for the fact that these shitty pointless killings will continue.

She really should have seen it coming though.

She only made the news because she looks decent. What about all the ugly women who are oppressed in third world shitholes?

>this is a 10/10 in Pakistan

I remember some Brit posting a thread a week or two ago saying she'll eventually be killed because of her degeneracy.

What about them?

>10/10 in bongland

post more lewdness

I need to fap

Shouldn't the media be running stories like this every fucking week because it happens so often?

My point was if she wasn't good looking no one would give a shit that she died.

That was probably me, I went to Pakistan a month ago and could feel the mood of the country is just not in a place to accept even a small amount of liberalism yet. She at least should have moved to Islamabad. Don't know what the fuck she was doing in a backwards shithole like Multan.

I know you are joking, but it is an honor culture problem. Hindus and others do this as well. Islam certainly shapes their ideas on what brings dishonor, but it isn't strictly an Islamic issue.

Just put a bag on it.

holy shit, what's with sandniggers trying SO HARD to be white, look at that pic lmao

(you)

Oh, ok. Why were you in Pakistan? Are you a Paki?

>Should've

This is the real world. Bad things happen. Keep your feminist arguments to yourself. Should women get raped? No. If they walk around a nigger neighborhood late at night half naked would they get raped? Probably. Stop blaming society when you have brains to realize there's a time and a place for everything. You don't go to school and start masturbating in class and you don't spread your legs in Pakistan for everyone to see. Actions have consequences and if your brain can't quite comprehend that YOU DESERVE WHAT YOU GET

All Pakis should die

I hope the Indians blot out the sun with poo and turn Pakistan into their loo

Qandeel "Paki gets no Deal" Baloch

Qandeel "Bro I'm no ho" Baloch

Qandeel "Pic posted then roasted" Baloch

Qandeel "Why door no lock" Baloch

Qandeel "honour kill" Baloch

Another brown whore bites the dust. Why should I feel sad? I won't.

That's just nasty.

>Qandeel "Pic posted then roasted" Baloch

Wew lad

> 8 posts by this ID

Why are you so triggered by a dead paki?

This video.

youtube.com/watch?v=PtD72-js8dQ

>harvest muslim women and bring them to europe
>drop nukes on muslim male subhumans
>world peace: achieved
>feminist victory too

gotta pitch this idea to theresa may

She didn't do either of those things retard. You are a savage

I didn't kill her and I didn't want her to die. She deserved to die because she's an idiot

when i fucked allah the faggot in the ass, what did i write on his buttocks?

>Baby pls don't poo it agaaan

>Moderates

>0:49

MUHHHHH DICKKKKKK

>pakistani
>qt

shitskin/nigger lover.

she was such a brave woman

That's pretty fucken harsh. Are all Pakistani men like you or are you a moderate one?

Just curious. I've never met anyone from your country. Just seems like anyone who tries to better themselves or that country ends up dead. Politicians, journalists, musicians, women.

Jesus Christ.

>16-07-2016

What kind of magic we have unleashed ?
Why all these happenings?

Also RIP.

>that echo meme
top kek

Actually, she's pretty Aryan-looking for Asian standards

damn. qt shouldnt have fucked around with muslims. they truly are purging their societies of all western influence.

honor killing. his bros were ripping him out because his sister was a social media whore and the guy snapped.

Muhammad "Tarek got rekt" Jawal

Muhammad "Go isis on my sis" Jawad

Muhammad "bids look at deeds" Jawal

>murdering your own sister "for honor"

islamic logic

nice

nakes pics when

Looks like the psyop has run out of their control!

go home ahmed

Call me what you want. I just realize the reality of the situation. You can't provoke and not expect a reaction. If she wanted to behind a whore, more power to her. But do it where you can safely.

I'm as moderate as it gets. You people are simply twisting my words.

Now listen up. I left Islam. The punishment for that is death. I won't go around the streets proclaiming I'm an athiest now because that's going to get me killed. I'll be a fucking retard if I do that and it'll be the same thing as suicide.

Should that happen? Besides the point. It happens we need to deal with it. She signed her own death warrant by doing what she did. Just because it offends you stop closing your minds

Oh, how right you are, Hans.

Yes I thought it was obvious I'm a paki, I think I even said I was. I was there just to get away from problems here and to visit family.

Justified under Sharia, nothing to see here

>blot out the sun with their poo
Okay not gonna lie, that was gold

>Should that happen?

yes, because this madness will only stop when enough arabs stop being pussies and push back, mental muslims are not going to listen to westerners

with the amount of makeup shitskins use its normal

webmshare.com/play/ovO10

>the punishment for leaving islam is death
What a moderate religion of peace.

>not 1:47

I'm op m8, this is my thread. I'm just sad and angry that a beautiful woman was needlessly killed.

Shouldn't you be promoting the idea that you shouldn't day for apostasy, obviously it's dangerous, but there must be ways to get the word out without dying

the muslims are pushing back by killing the kaffir

Damn your discriminating laws, Britain! Would you just have allowed incest she would be still alive. Why can't you be more progressive?

damn

>Madness

Muslims claim that homosexuality is madness. They claim that women doing such things is madness. Why are they so bad when they want to spread their ideology in the West, but go unabashed trying to shovel faggotry and degeneracy down our throats?

How about you do what you do in your country, and we do what we do in ours?

Jesus cucking Christ when are we going to realize that this is LITERALLY our future. They're fucking outbreeding us and killing us en masse and we are doing NOTHING about it. I realize that she was from a Muslim family but she was basically as far from being Muslim as it gets

Had nice fap to her just now.
Daym feels good

>1.57
>anonymous mask
ONE OF US

I'm a paki and what this guy said