Heavy Erdogan propaganda on every tv channel. I can't take it...

Heavy Erdogan propaganda on every tv channel. I can't take it. Guy literally staged whole thing 100% and now enjoying hero praise he receives from uneducated, mindless Muslim population.

Secularism is failing here, as a nonbeliever I'm already fucked. People who are secular and Kemalist are fucked. We're going down into shithole.

He'll become president, more and more powerful and oppressing. Citizens are too uneducated to analyze happenings, it's fucking depressing.

I'm seriously considering to suicide, seeing I'm not welcome in any western secular country. All my fault is to be born in this shithole middle east and I can do nothing about it. I study computer engineering in the most prestigious university in my country, but before I'll graduate, all doors on the west are already going to be closed.

I'm so damned, I can't stop feeling sad about my French girlfriend either, whom I met on Left 4 Dead 2, met three times and having relationship for like 3 years. (pic is relevant)

I managed to get rid of Islam and whatnot religious stories, by reading philosophy, learning some biology and anything positive science had to offer especially aroubd I was around 17. I confronted my dad, a "peaceful" enough but Islamist individual. Had to tank consequences. Still, It's not enough, I'm fucked.
For those who finds pleasure in other's pain. This is my gift to you. Enjoy.

Other urls found in this thread:

zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/十次革命起義
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I always felt handicapped thus overwhelmed with the feeling you had when you perform significantly better than your fellow teammates in vidya like in dota, cs:go, wow etc. But I always knew tryharding enough and overall positive attitude still helps you overcome and achieve victory. However in real life it's not the case. I have been born in a society who is motivated by delusions of maidens in heaven and shit. This society is like animals who resist to adapt modern society yet isn't eliminated in modern world by natural selection. Yes, we're underdeveloped and fucking joke in almost every civilized aspect but in the end these fucking roaches keep reproducing just like the rest of the middle east. Anyway I feel like shit and this wall of text is being a bit too random. For those who can still empathize, thanks for trying to understand at least.

>He'll become president

He already is you fucking retard.

Isin gucun mu yok git biseyler ogren ecnebilere dert yanacagina. Baska ulkeye o kadar goc etmek istiyorsan et. Yada etme.

jesus fuck kid

>whom I met on Left 4 Dead 2

pleb

I hope you get beheaded for your shit taste in vidya

Not your blog, will probably get deleted, etc....
But run to where you can, if you can. Only time can tell how the fight against Islam will roll out. But have hope, user. That, along with a bit of brains, will get you anywhere.
tl;dr if you can't fight, then get out of there and live, Western society is still free-ish after all.

>I managed to get rid of Islam and whatnot religious stories, by reading philosophy, learning some biology and anything positive science had to offer

You can get a work visa in America, even if Trump is elected, if you have serious computer skills, fear not.

Also you can get a visa in france if you marry your gf.

>met three times
>girlfriend

A girl you know on the internet.

Turkish Civil War has started. It has just begun.

Ah he missed this, erdogan wants a presidential system similar to france. That would mean erdogan can be a president with more power

Literally just go to germany, fucking dumbasses have enough turks there you can just blend in, for a roach who claims to be oh so high, you sound pretty weak

Stay out of white countries. You have no place there. Fight for your land or die trying, like a man, for once in your roach-infested life.

u should consider killing urself tbqhwy senpai

Remember, it took the Chinese 11 uprisings before success.

zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/十次革命起義

Is that you in pic?

Trust me I had enough time call her that. Anyway, relationship is not the point here. I somehow managed to have some initimacy develop with an online friend, then met her irl as financial situations of our allow and currently I can tell it's a relationship of some sort.

Still I understand how everyone has different criteria of what a relationship is.

There's nothing fedora about abandoning Islam. It takes balls.

Behold, the cancer wrong with this country.

Turkey could literally conquer the world, the entire universe with it's countless worlds, stars and whatnot species lay out there, and people like this would still shit on Erdogan

>BAWWWW MUH TRADITIONAL SOCIETY :(( I WANT TRANSGENDER RIGHTS MUH FEELINGS
You belong in the west, perfectly.

Just feign piety if you've need of it. The religious are stupid, once they've heard you recite the articles of the faith you won't be bothered about it. Conform your outward image to the norm, but retain sovereignty over your own mind.

I have a Turk neighbour and he's cool. One of the best neighbours I've had. Nobody would give a shit over here as long as you assimilated and didn't durka durka

Yes, thanks user for clarifying. We currently have a system where "president" isn't exactly like USA or France, he has still limited authority which tend to change drastically in case he becomes "the president"

Hey OP if that's your GF or lil sis or whatever, post more. She's a doll and my fat american cock is throbbing over it

You seem like one of the good ones. If you can't fight, then leave the shithole to fester. Get out.

3 times does not make a relationship you sad fucking neckbeard lmao

Isn't something like Azerbaijan also a good option since it's a secular islamic country and you could probably get a good paying job if you become a petroleum engineer.

>Had to tank consequences.
lmao

Good. Be a suicide bomber but target the fucking islamists instead of us. You will go down as a martyr for 15 mins and then our NEXT WHATEVER society will get on with things and forget you. Maybe if you werent such a faggot turd and stayed in doors all night avoiding your own civil war you may be either dead, defeated but alive or celebrating like a loon. You chose defeated bordering on suicide.

Congrats faggot. Why not just say youre Syrian theres a shit ton of liberals here that will fool for your BS. Then when you come here and see its not all that you can complain, feel duped because you believed everything depicted in hollywood or on the web (full of people blowing their own trumpets - how many 12yo girls on the web again? Turn into a angry shitskin and go all Islamic.

Rinse and repeat - bore off

I'll give you 50 dollars for the 10yo

If you're secular and don't adopt shitty communautarian attitude when in a western country, you'll be welcome without problem here.
Just don't forget to bring your sister with you.

Yeah what's the girls contact info.

There are lots of turkish people in Japan. If they can come here to make kebabs you can come here to make software. Just learn the language.

I know a few people like you who are from muslim countries and come to the West to escape from islam.
Here's my answer : most Arabs, Turks, Africans, that I encounter (and I see many of them here in Paris region) are decent people. They are decent people, whether they are muslim or not.

But I don't care. You all have to go back. Let us have our country again.

If truly you are an enlightened Turk, it is your duty to spread an enlightenment in your country. French people / Europeans also had to fight for secularism. You have to stay in your country and make it better for you and your people. And it is our duty as Europeans to not let guys like you in, to force you to do your moral duty home.

As you could easily deduce vin normal conditions) that I'm already not far from your mindset except the fact that I'm exposed to almost Syria/Irak level chaos and I can't help my mood tend to be negative/anxious like that. I can't accept the fact that mosques announce jihadist shit, soldiers being beheaded, many Isis/gerilla sympathisers waiting for opportunities to spit out their anger...

I somehow hope that empathize coming specifically from our usual "hating and brutally judging" pol community can give me some peace or relief (or whatever the fuck you call that understanding)

I never found it honorous to talk shit about your own to be "edgy" for internet points and this is nothing like that.

Still, I'm sorry for blog-like whining.

Dude flee to Kazachstan

The people are searching for Caesar. They will follow the strong. Don't kill yourself when you can kill your enemies.

not necessarilly islam, but religios beliefs in general
could've become a christian instead

>People who are secular and Kemalist are fucked. We're going down into shithole.

What you need to do is:
(1) Concentrate your population further along the western shore of Anatolia and in Istanbul. The Anatolian countryside is lost.
(2) Get more of your own boys into the army, and foster hatred of the government among the lower officer ranks (which seem to have failed to respond this time).
(3) Draw the army into that region with more bases, more barracks et cetera (so when a coup starts next, you can act more quickly).
(4) Plan the coup carefully this time.

I really, really don't get why they didn't just wait for Erdogan and his ministers to have a meeting. They could have swarmed the place with three or four hundred soldiers and a handful of vehicles to take Erdogan hostage. That would have given them the best leverage possible, and it might have been able to tip the momentum in the coup's favour. What were they thinking, that Erdogan wouldn't make a call to fight back?

>seeing I'm not welcome in any western secular country
strop crying like a faggot, it's not true. if you're a secular westerner and not the average gibsmedat you're welcome. if you're a muslim though: fuck off, we're full.

>Turkey could conquer the world

You're a funny guy

Come to Poland, make kebab restaurant or get into computers and stay away from society.
Any further to the east, and you can count on having bones broken by hooligans more aggressive than ours. Any further to the west, and you get bombed or some shit.
We're a good balance here, but you NEED to avoid society, not fight for anything other than the most basic of your human rights and keep to yourself. Otherwise you will get eaten alive. Or just thrown into a lake in a plastic bag.

What has Turkey done in recent years, though? Hundreds of Turks have been murdered by Kurds, hundreds of Kurds murdered by Turks, and hundreds of Turks murdered by the Islamic State which Erdogan initially supported.

The truth is, with eejits like Erdogan in power and such a level of popular support for eejits like Erdogan, Turkey can't even keep itself from falling apart. You're a disgrace of a nation, you're trying to beat Western Europe in a game of who can collapse first.

Not even trying to be humble or anything, but the way I see I am no superior to any of your usual roach, except the fact that I read, question and most importantly think. I don't follow any discipline, ideology or religion not for sake of being different, but I just can't help being sceptical on almost everything about life. I'm also as confused as many standard user. Anyway, I'm not claiming to be "better" than them as the way you perceive.

Some of you are ok.

Don't go to Ankara tomorrow.

But my desire for your French gf's little ass aside, enjoy your Erdogan dictatorship.

Betaturk uprising when?

> my fairy tale is better than your fairy tale

You can speak English well and aren't a Muslim so are more welcome in the West than 99.9999% of immigrants.

Yes. Looks and such sort of criticism is the least I can give a damn in such circumstances.

>Turkey could literally conquer the world

You can't even take Cyprus kek

*tips fedora*

turkey is a shithole because it's full of low IQ turkroaches you little maggot. fuck off

>I'm so damned, I can't stop feeling sad about my French girlfriend either

you look like a numale cuck and your gf is ugly

>fairy tale

hell yeah

If you're going for suicide, throw down your life killing erdogan himself you pansy.

To conquer the world you need science and technology. Good luck inventing anything with a society that believes in flying, half-human horses lmao.

You should embrace you new country. It's the only thing you can do. See you on the battlefield roach.

> I have no intelligent response so best I can do is call you a fedora.

Poor show christfag, try taking your savior out of your mouth for a bit

>Accepting science or having the balls to abandon barbarislam is now fedora
You're aware that overuse is killing that meme right?

White enough, see you in Italy.

>fedora tipping intensifies

They aren't, they think calling you a fedora is the sickest burn ever

not even a christian bro. but that shit is hilarious.

>they're all fairytales, pleb!

i remember being 16 and reading the god delusion. its ok man. i understand.

Just keep proving my point, no intelligent response

>Some boy crying about unfair life
Then get yourself out of Turkey. I'm working on my way out of Russia and moving out in a year, i hope.

Bro, as long as you aren't muslim you're welcome.

Nice blog you have there

Got any product they aren't fairy tales? You know, evidence and whatnot?

> I remember being 16

Because it was yesterday?

Why you such a sad panda, turn that frown upside down gay boy.

Only happy well adjusted people are allowed to post on Sup Forums

Where you headed, Miroslav? Where do Russians usually immigrate to? I'm guessing Germany.

Heh, well played

Where are you going чeлoвeк?

Muslims will always, always be way more focused on killing other muslims for not being muslim enough than uniting against anything non-muslim.

Islam is bound to lose because war is its basic foundation and ideological credo. When your only virtue is chimping out and fighting everyone, often for no reason whatsoever, you'll lose. It's not a matter of if, but a matter of when.

>that hair

EL JUSTO JAJAJAJA DANNYBOYTBH

oi! what about judges? Have they been fired?

my point is reducing them to "fairytales" is missing the entire point of religion. as i said before, im not a believer. get it? it's about understanding their role. not if the stories took place.

Midf please kys
It Sucks. We need more "Muslims" like you.

i'm not wrong so no

it means youre a pretentious cringelord without a soul
america is the root of all evil
their opinion should be discarded

I'm not going to tell more and more about what we had to share.
The reason I mentioned how many times we had chance to meet is not to justify our relationship in random anons' eyes, but mostly to point out that the light blinked only thrice and having a beloved very far and not being able to embrace her in such days is another depressing factor.

Other than that we are in touch in a daily basis, watching tv series, playing videogames together all the time as daily struggles allow. It may sound pathetic to many, but we share whatever we have and try to hold onto each other.

You and other haters can find it pathetic, but I couldn't care less desu. I consider myself a lucky user who has been accepted as I am and trying to appreciate what I have in terms of "human relationships"

>all those fags getting butthurt over someone calling Christianity a fairy tale
Just get over it, you cunts, no religion is right and they all should be thrown away.

Nigga please, you could emigrate to Germany any day of the week and be fine. Finish your degree and move to Aachen and you'll be an Hour away from practically any City in France and be shoveling the dough into your Bank account

>I study computer engineering in the most prestigious university in my country, but before I'll graduate, all doors on the west are already going to be closed.

no they wont, how many years do you have left? start trying to get a working visa anywhere in the west to get a job abroad right after graduation

Just move to the US. You probably won't like it, but you won't be blown up. Remember, Islam caused this.

Good luck then.

GOOD JOKE SLOVENIA.

>White enough

fucking this

You look like every cab driver in America.
Come make America your home.
And take me to a bar.
I won't tip you though.

Consider you recruited to fight off muslims in the west.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT

i hope you get lynched by based catholic brothers

No, it's Finland

type 1 if you think turkey is not part of europe and op needs to stay in turkey

>I hope you get lynched because you don't believe in the same things I do
Just fuck off, will you?

Of course it wasn't fucking staged.

The fact that turkroaches can't accept that their military just failed, and their people are brainwashed illiterate islamists, is why they are turkroaches.

This is a common argument, to look at the deeper meaning behind the stories and/or see them as allegory. Unfortunately, it seems a large segment (perhaps a vast majority) of religious people simply NEED to take the stories as literal else they have no meaning.

Former Mormon here. The "elders" were always trying to "prove" every minute point of the stories, even funding archaeological investigations into the "lost lands" of the Book of Mormon.

Gee, if only the elitist cunts did not create this atmosphere before. If only they did not opress the general population with their UPHOLD SECULARISM AT ALL COST attitude.

You reap what you sow my friend, you are the reason Turkey is so polarized and people feel like they need to teach these islam hating beer drinking tattoo'd cunts like youa ''lesson''.

PS: Me and my family voted for Erdogan and AKP, and I don't even visit Turkey cause why would I leave a better country? ELEGIGGLE