What motivates them to do nothing on this board but shitpost?

what motivates them to do nothing on this board but shitpost?

The most interesting thing that happened lately in Canada was a forest fire.
In Australia...............?

Their life is boring, they have nothing else to do but shitpost.

Trudeau inspires me to piss off racists.

im a jobless abo

I've got a cock like a VB stubby

We're decendence of the literally trash of the british empire sent to a desert island.

We are two of the most insightful countries to post on this board and we contribute a lot of high quality content here. I know we all have fun with memes about what country shitposts and who is the most cucked etc. but I just want to hijack OP to remind everyone that these are memes and Canadians and Australians are some of the most important, valued members of Sup Forums.
Remember, don't judge a post by the flag but by it's content. Thank you and respect to all

YEA COFFS BOIZZZ

I'm guessing it's because they're the underachieving middle children in the anglosphere

Oh shut the fuck up, Australia keeps this place fresh and exciting.
We can't all be laughless bastards like you.

Canadians and Aussies see everyone else as shit posters.

Canada's the underachieving middle child, America is the rebellious oldest, and Australia is the prankster youngest child.

Bruce, go home.

>canada
>contributing

Achmed, go pray

At least Straya delivers fun bantz, Canuck shitposters are just pathetic

I want off this wild ride. I'm in Newfoundland, we are pretty isolated and have our own little off-shoot of Canadian culture here.
Still, like everywhere else, this place is filled with indoctrinated leftists who follow left wing media and government blindly and attack all those who question it slightly.

I want off this wild ride.
Best country to move to?
I don't have any degrees, and I'm very poor living of 24k a year. Not afraid or unwilling to work very hard and often, I just want off this wild ride.

this board is a toilet

only plumbers treat is with respect

people like me take big piles of shit in such devices.

because that's what theyre for.

t. Chang

fuck off polish cunt nobody asked for ur opinion

Bullshit desu. 90% of the "leftist" posting here is just people shitposting. Actual leftists nowadays would be too triggered to come here.

DELETE THIS

non-country disorder

canadians are without a doubt the people i hate most on this board, they're fucking annoying with low-tier shitposting. fuck those guys

based Coff's

There aren't any shooting ranges near me

I lay out my opinion be you like it or not,

scumbag

Everyone who got sent to the colonies were the lippy cunts of the Empire. In your country the second amendment saw that they didn't reproduce and in mine the natives ate them.

Leaving Canada and Australia with unchecked populations of lippy cunts.

Get cleaning this toilet polak

typical polish analogy fuckin plumber and learn english

they're both cunts anyway

If you drive on our roads you will see that there are only shitty 4 wheel drives. when you are stuck in traffic for hours when you get home you just vent your frustration. Also we have fucking animals that are trying to kill us and a new leader every 2 years.

The most dangerous alliance in the world. They have to be stopped.

That's right, I am a Polak

and dont you ever forget that

bastard spawn of an anglo 2 pence whore

>That's right, I am a Polak
Pic related?

Australia are the true OG shitposters

Canacucks are like the retarded fat kid in school who tries to copy the cool kids lines but just gets bullied even more because he isn't funny or vaguely smart.

I'm talking about in real life. not Sup Forums. Canada is over run. You think sane citizens would let Weedman seize power?
My society HATES anything conservative. Conservatives are instantly branded as racist, sexist, bigoted, morons.
Liberals are higher on our social hierarchy, and people all parrot each other and the mainstream media in order to raise social status.
Our education system teaches you to hate yourself and canada, nonstop learning about how bad white people are since grade 4.

Do you want a roommate? I'm desperate user

and you have nothing else to do but get run over by trucks

Fellow Brits, which of our children is your favourite? I quite like Aussies desu, canadacucks very limp wristed.

>2 pence
To think,with that you could buy a small Polish town or fuck an Anglo slag.

What do Polovskiowski?

your bastard father is pic related

he was a fatherless nigger just like you are

They are also super envormentalist earth-worshippers.

They want to literally ruin our economy, when we cant afford any of it, to try to be 100% earth friendly.

What the fuck is that family tree

kek

Oh look, a Canadian with an over-inflated sense of accomplishment.

Canadians don't have insight, or trudeau wouldn't be a meme. Australians don't have insight or BMX Bandits would have never been made.

Other than being awful, indoctrinated, cucked faggots, the only thing you have in common with Australia is that neither of your two countries has ever made anything close to a decent beer.

Keep bitching about your betters and call it a "contribution". That's literally what our niggers do.

One that don't branch.

>You are fatherless.
>Just like your father

Yep, the retardation checks out, you're definitely polish.

Non-Australians, you might not believe it, but Trudeau isn't the biggest faggot in this picture

HEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

And the whole world talk about it.
We do interesting stuff. And you?

kek

noice one m8

Only downside about Turnbull is shitty internet; but the disadvantage that stems from that < more refugees

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

All spawns of anglo whores should be butchered where they stand

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

It's funny, people in the UK generally view Canada as the best place to move in the anglosphere (or many people I've spoken to). Probably due to your healthcare being the same and the fact you seem "progressive". If you're thinking of moving here, give it a few years. Likely it may become easier for you if we strengthen commonwealth relations, and also the economy may or may not be fucked. Personally I live in Northern Ireland, and while in some ways it is advantageous (most right wing place in the UK, good education), it's also a bit of a shit hole.

Because fuck ÿoü

OOOH OOOOHOHOHOHHOHOHHOHOHOH

>He's proud that his country is being raped by Ahmed's, just so long as he's on the news.

Yeah nah, you can keep the headlines Mohammed

Strewth mate, surprised she ain't getting double teamed but I guess you might still be a bit sore about that.

J O B S A N D G R O W T H
O
B
S

A
N
D

G
R
O
W
T
H

be honest, do you really think labour would have finished the NBN without fucking it up?

Source

nobody cares what we think so may as well be an jerk

Do humans actually breed with Abos in Oz? That's repulsive.

Well there's no crushing poverty in the pic so it ain't Poland.

>Keep bitching about your betters and call it a "contribution". That's literally what our niggers do.
They also fuck your women you pathetic cuck. Keep dreaming about that wall, you'll be north Mexico in 30 years.
Also
>american
>beer

Doubtful, but I'm almost sure the speeds would be higher regardless. Coming from somebody who has voted lib in every election and whose family have done the same

What are Polish people anyway?
They're something less than Anglo, like the offspring of an Anglo and a potato.

incestual

Try not getting so triggered friendo :^)

Anyone but yanks tbqh, they are VERY rude

thats funny cause most of u polack cunts are about to get kicked the fuck out of there

kek

nigger lover

>that feel

kill yourself

Nevermind, that's illegal.

I'm a leftist and I come here all the time.

I think the left and right divide is really dumb, Why can't we all just get along and get through this crazy world together?

I am a leftist tho. Leftist's 4 Sup Forums

I like KRudd and Tony

I wish they both get to serve their full terms

11/10 kek'd

Turnbull's an incompetent wannabe Jew who should be in Labor. He's a Republican who wants gay marriage and he somehow manged to become leader of our nominally conservative party. Actively hoping we keep up our new tradition and have him get the knife.

Anyone somehow left of Arch-cuck Howard should not be leader of this country

>tfw this goes all the way to the top

Hate, pure, simple and beautiful hate for everything and everyone

>Why can't we all just get along and get through this crazy world together?
>...crazy world together?
>together?
Because this. Unrealistic views of compatibility regardless of beliefs/views/perceptions is why the right hate the left.

US, Kiwis, Aussies

Canada should have been aborted.

Irrelevancy

If that were true we wouldnt even be in the top ten shitposters.

Wants gay marriage but was former leader of Aus becoming a republic movement, hates refugees more than the left, is less inclined to provide welfare than the left and is more inclined to provide business incentives to operate here. Of the three majors, if you consider the greens to even be a major, he is the lesser of the evils.

Like the US white population in 20 years?

stfu you leftist whore

we want nothing to do with you other than dance on your graves

>He's not aware of the AUSCAN Bantz agreement.

Canadians in Toronto and Vancouver are literally all SJWs. There's a reason we elected weedman, it's the same reason every self-loathing white person in the US wants to move here if Trump gets elected. It's as bad as it seems. So when that kind of person browses Sup Forums, they naturally react negatively try to it and try their hand at shitposting, sincerely believing that by doing so they're somehow slowing the gears of evil alt-right (which they also sincerely believe is a cohesive, organized, political institution). As I don't need to tell you, they suck at it. Their banter is weak, because they aren't willing to post anything that might offend any of their pet ethnic or sexual minorities, they've spent to much time in safe spaces to think of anything truly offensive, and most of the time their academic aspirations get the better of them and they can't decide whether they want to shitpost or actually try and debate with you, leading to long overly-complicated, meandering posts full of half-explained arguments and weak insults.

Aussies shitpost because they're on the next level. There's no other explanation.

And he goes to Ramadan festivals

Best of 3 does not mean "good"

Do you know since the last 40 years (I think) there has only been 5 prime ministers who were elected into power. we had 15 prime ministers since then

Correct, but it does mean not as shit as it could be.

T. Rasheed