You guys don't really enjoy GoT, right?

You guys don't really enjoy GoT, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=why do people snap instead of clap&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
screenrant.com/walking-dead-season-7-premiere-controversy-ptc/
youtube.com/watch?v=2KrPvXZqzLo
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3323166/Some-college-students-Yale-Brown-prefer-finger-snapping-applause.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What does that webm have to do with my enjoyment of GoT?

hahahahahha

bruh look at this doode

someone post the walking dead reaction webm

GoT S1-4 is pretty fun and good.
Post S4 has few good moments and isn't really fun.

no it's pleb shit I stopped watching at s5. I liked s1 and s2 though.

>HAHA PEOPLE ARE ENJOYING THINGS WHAT FAGS

why is every girl in that room a 5/10 or less and why does every guy look like he supports feminism

Is that girl wearing a MAGA hat?

*clicks in enjoyment*

at least there's a storyline

Judging by the company and "click your fingers instead of clapping to avoid triggering", I'm guessing it's a Drumph hat.

>people unironically clicking their fingers instead of clapping

how did it come to this

It's probably a tumblr parody like "make fascists afraid again", "make Trump Drumf again" or some shit like that

Nah not really. It.has gotten pretty bad.

>watching a non sporting event at a bar.
>cheering at a television.
>that bitch in her maga hat snapping like she's a beatnick.

Fuck this gay earth.

I do

Its my favorite show on tv at the moment

Not a looker among em.

>2016 America

google.com/search?q=why do people snap instead of clap&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

less disruptive than clapping

>problem glasses
>silver-purple tint zoey hair
>make donald drumpf again hat

Christ.

I don´t watch GoT, but I do watch TWD and I consider myself a faggot for it, either way, I don´t judge people for what they watch. Even though they are faggots.

S01 to S03 for me

I also enjoy the walking dead

never seen it...

>all those forced reactions

No shit? Who knew? I'm sure she did it as to not disrupt all those cheering clapping assholes surrounding her.

What's wrong with millennials?

What's not wrong with millennials is what you should be asking.

>GUYS WE TOTALLY LOVE THIS SHOW AND AREN'T JUST FANS FOR THE ATTENTION FROM MALES

Every single time. Every single fucking time, pic very related.

>those problem glasses
>those haircuts
>dyed hair
>those numale faces
>those sullen looks when the strong womyn is killed by the evil patriarch
>those cheers when the strong womyn kills the evil men
>clicking fingers

I live in fucking Sweden, Stockholm of all places, and I have never seen such a concentration of filth. Was this in San Francisco or Toronto?

S4 had Arya and The Hound, that was pretty cool I thought. The Wall was still good, too, and Bran wasn't too bad.

But you can see it going downhill there, then it jumps off a cliff at S5.

That dude on the far left was pissed as shit when the attention whore started flailing around and hit him. I'm guessing he isn't the one that runs the youtube channel this was uploaded to.

Guy in the middle and on the left are cool. The girl holding her hands to her face is cool to. The others should be forbidden watching tv.

>that nu-male with his hands over his face
i hate these faggots, they all look like they are faking excitement to impress one another

more like s01-s02

>girls overreacting and most likely have no clue what's going on
Every time.

probably Portland

It's basically that webm stretched out for 6 seasons.

so what? i didn't like it...

oh no no no no

I can honestly say I haven't enjoyed an episode since season 2

I still watch every week at a friend's place and pretend to like it so the normies don't think I'm weird

S1 is very good and it's on a steep decline since then. I'm afraid the shitshow that is every consecutive season made you appreciate the older ones retroactively.

new york

>friend recommended I watch GoT S1
>enjoyed it
>finished the books before S2 finished
>continue watching
>becomes a popular conversation topic with people guys and girls my age and even much older people
>show spirals downward in quality
>continue watching despite not giving a shit about it anymore so I have one lifeline in a conversation with nearly anyone

Please post more of this shit. Especially over reacting attention whores like in this one

not even the door?

They purposefully over-dramatize things so that they can post videos on youtube for add money and social recognition.

what SA country is this

YAAAAAAAASSS QUEEEN SLAY

>red wedding wasn't kino

:/

>americans clapping at still images ran in quick succession

Truly the land of the mentally ill.

I usually look down on you types who get pissy when their seekrit club becomes widely admired but this image just made me feel a disquiet

God damn, why is that fat chick, with the SJW Eye glasses, in every shot.

>>friend recommended I watch GoT S1
>>enjoyed it
>>finished the books before S2 finished
>>continue watching
>>becomes a popular conversation topic with people guys and girls my age and even much older people
>>show spirals downward in quality

Same here except I gave up at some point during season three and now if anyone asks me about it I just say it's shit

Not sure I'll even bother reading the new book if it ever comes out at this point

are they aware that it's just a show and not actually real?

why are normalfags so cringey

I think it's a bar in Chicago.

No
screenrant.com/walking-dead-season-7-premiere-controversy-ptc/
>“Last night’s season premiere of The Walking Dead was one of the most graphically violent shows we’ve ever seen on television, comparable to the most violent of programs found on premium cable networks. It’s not enough to ‘change the channel,’ as some people like to advocate, because cable subscribers — regardless of whether they want AMC or watch its programming — are still forced to subsidize violent content. >This brutally explicit show is a powerful demonstration of why families should have greater control over the TV networks they purchase from their cable and satellite providers.”

at this point i only enjoy emilia clarke's chubby arms and arse

That last sentence you quoted makes a ton of sence though. Why should I be forced to buy a whole package if I only want to watch 4 channels? Until then I'll just stick to torrenting everything.

>medieval england doesn't real
heard it here first, channers

THICC

this is the only door I care about

youtube.com/watch?v=2KrPvXZqzLo

What TV series do you enjoy?

If you're not miserable while watching something to pass the time until your death you need to gb2leddit.

imagine being surprised at the first scene

imagine being ok with the second

You'll feel different when you have a comfortable place you like being at that's ruined.

Holy shit, everybody looks like a walking talking meme stereotype. It's like they're cosplaying Tumblr.

Non murrikan here. Can somebody tell me what this clicking fingers thing is you guys are talking about?

>guy on the left just wants to watch in peace

>maga hat

it's 100% a drumpf hat

Snapping instead of clapping is, apart from two men having anal sex, the gayest thing I've ever seen.

it's SJW nonsense. Clapping is supposedly "dictatorial" whereas snapping is "democratic" - it all comes from trying to be cool like the beatniks in jazz clubs in the 60s who snapped their fingers rather than clapping

basically, if you encounter someone who snaps their fingers in lieu of clapping they are almost always insufferable cunts

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3323166/Some-college-students-Yale-Brown-prefer-finger-snapping-applause.html

I bet they all hate Tywin as well

Clapping is deemed too triggering

why is the girl on the left both hugging the male on her left and holding hands with the male on her right ?

The scene looks pretty fucked up, but you have to realize that """"reaction"""" videos are a huge source of youtubeshekels nowadays, and everybody wants a slice of it.

what? are you autistic?

Really gone off it since the actors all turned out to be feminist, SJW tards bleating "muh refugees!" And that's just the men.

Double friendzone

I haven't done for the past 2, maybe 3 seasons. And yet, I still watch.

Kill me.

Why are they watching this in a bar?is that an amerifat thing?

Oh I'm gonna have a lot of fun when I travel to the US this year.

I'm more amazed that anyone still watches this repetitive trash

most bars just show sports. however I was at one a while back and the TDKR plane scene was on one of the tv's with the volume muted and subtitles on. these "watch parties" seem strange and are probably illegal desu

Americans are disgusting

Unless they paid HBO for a license that shit is hella illegal.

So what? I was just saying I thought S4 still had redeeming qualities, what's hard to understand about that you dunce?

I came to post this but adding reddit too.
My fucking god, GoT fanbase is cancerous as fuck.

>most bars just show sports
Wow thank you mister amerifat for that deep knowledge

>they're actually making money off of retards watching them over-react to a garbage show
wew lad

Season 5 and 6 are utterly shit, and season 4 was mostly good.

Holy shit its actually true fucking amerifats

Don't get your hopes up, it's a rare practice.

this is shooped right? I refuse to believe she's gotten that fat

Lol what are you talking about

Welcome to Sup Forums, where everything is shit and adult females are scary!

Too bad hes too autistic,to experience that feeling

As a hardcore tabletop RPG player since the age of 5, this picture angers me to a celular level.