Are they the most beta, limp wristed fanbase this country has ever seen...

Are they the most beta, limp wristed fanbase this country has ever seen? You would think living in a climate like theirs would make someone tough rather than have paper thin skin.

go biiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrds

just typical middle of the country white people. if they don't get their way they start whining.

the complete inability to handle bantz is amazing

Dude, they're called the Vikings. They mostly live in Minnesota. They've LITERALLY imported Somalians. It's in their DNA to be cucks.

Two things are hilarious there
1. The Vikings fan making the accurate comparison of himself to the fat retard in school
2. the other one completely misunderstanding the nature of Patriots fans

Funny how this "le ebin cuck" state has a higher standard of living than any single one of the conservative states

cuck coming to the defense of his fellow cucks, not surprising

As above, so below

Well that and the conservative states are infested with niggers from slavery dragging everyone down

>weeks later and still obsessed

I never knew this fanbase was so goddamn pussified. Is it living near to Canada that does this?

Swedish genetics

t. Cletus McInbred from a third world tier Dixie shithole

By fucking far
>0 Owls
>0 NBA titles
>0 Cups
>muh WNBA championships

>nfl team biggest choke artists in the league
>one of the shittiest mlb teams this decade
>probably 2nd worst nba team last ~15 years
>hockey team 2-7 in playoff series in last 15 years
>college football team completely irrelevant
>college basketball team totally irrelevant
The absolute state of New Mogadishu

Seattle is probably more than anyone else

when your whole state has become one giant cucckshed for the past week
yes

Nah, coastal pussies and Chicagoans have more in common with Minnesotans than most other Midwesterners and southerners

nigga this isn't even for ants
this like bacteria sized

>harsh climate
What? Sure they can have cold wet winters but Minnesota is hardly a harsh environment.

NOOOOOOOOOOO don't use statistics and facts as ARGUMENTS!!!!!!!!
TRUMP PLEASE HELP!!!!!
MAGA
MAGA
MAGA
MAGA
MAGA

I forgot
>falls for every stadium scam because all of their teams tried to leave the state in the 90s

It's Pats fans trying to get Ice Niggers to poison the Eagles

i feel like theres been an increase in german shitposting lately
like, even more than leaves

how the fuck do you even make q screencap of a reddit thread this fucking small

Fuck you purple faggots. I’m glad you got humiliated by the iggles, and I hope that hundred year old bitch died of a broken heart

Idk it was -37 a month ago. Cold enough for me

Enjoy the next flood you cunt.

Enjoy losing your hockey team again

You too

also
>North Stars moved to Texas and finally became a good team

Everyone complains about shitty fanbases, but Vikings fans actually blocking eagles fans from reservations is the trashiest thing i've ever seen. Philly would never do that to other teams fans no matter how they are perceived. That is just straight up scummy.

This is completely false. People in the northeast are easily the toughest and hardest working people in the country. Midwest is all over weight softies that shop at Wal-Mart and drink soda

>t. someone that watched Good Will Hunting one time

>your state is so bad when it comes to sports teams you put your wnba team on a pedestal

Did they get bodied by the Eagles or did they just job?

Yes

>OP the cuck

>tfw Minnesota is already mostly over it (not like the Vikings choking isn't a regular thing, after all) but Filthadelphia is still OBSESSED

rent free

Are they mad because we don't care about them anymore? I just don't get it

t. Never been to Minnesota
Maybe the Twin Cities, but Minnesota isn't the only midwestern state with an urban shithole.

All of my family is from rural northern Minnesota and I live in Minneapolis, the difference is night and day.

this

>Wh-w-w-w-whyyyy aren't Eagle fans being nice to us?

Is the reason Eagles fans celebrate winning the NFC championship like they won the super bowl because they've never actually won a super bowl?

You respond like this which makes me call you and faggot, then you say "WHY CAN'T VIKINGS FAN TAKE BANTZ" like a fucking nigger, then you repeat the cycle over and over again. You started it, so shut the fuck up.

>Atlanta blows a 28-3 lead
>they stop giving a fuck
>get close to the NFC Championship
>we blow them out
>they still don’t give a fuck
>we absolutely blow out the Vikes in the Champ game
>they become assblasted bitches

L O L
O
L

Just be like Atlanta and be classy choke artists you pussies.

>You respond like this which makes me call you and faggot, then you say "WHY CAN'T VIKINGS FAN TAKE BANTZ" like a fucking nigger, then you repeat the cycle over and over again. You started it, so shut the fuck up.

I think it's the Lutheranism that just takes a hold of Minnesota culture, they can't show negative emotion cuz it's, like, a sin to make a scene in public, I guess
I live in Duluth and people are mostly upset that the MN fans can have a G-rated rivalry with every other team while other fans are just shitty
Honestly though, Philadelphia will just be killed with kindness the next time the teams meet later this year

What is this thread even about?

Vikings fans are used to choking in the post season.

They really want that shitposting crown. Like, "goddammit at least we can win THIS war, can't we?"

>Vikings fans are used to choking in the post season.
What they aren't used to is Philadelphia level bantz that hits way harder than Packers fans calling them 'Viqueens.'

There are no bantz. It's just eagles fans jerking themselves off

The amount of shit vikings fans talked this season, maybe, MAYBE you will learn to be humble from now on, maybe you will take this experience and learn that you shouldn't be so cocky, even when you believe you're on top.

But no, you guys won't learn your lesson, you will simply repeat the same thing as you watch your team choke away again the next year, except this time you won't even make the playoffs, kek.

Losing all 4 superbowls we've been in and losing 6 NFC championships in a row is pretty humbling I'd say. Literally not a single Vikings fan thought we'd win. Not a single one.

Were you not on Sup Forums or leddit the past few weeks before the eagles game (and saints?) No, you are plain wrong. Vikings fans shitposted so much, talked so much shit, and were so confident they would destroy both teams. It was pretty clear after the saints game that they only won on a fluke that they were going to have trouble vs. the eagles, yet most of you just said Foles wouldn't be able to do anything vs. your D.

>Moved to MN a few years ago
>Minnesotans constantly talking shit about Iowa
>A few national figures referred to MN as "in the middle of nowhere" in the weeks leading up to the Superbowl
>Absolute RAGE from Minnesotans

I had some big laughs

Why do you even care that much unless you are a Saints fans or an Eagles fan? The Vikings were at home so we were predicted to win. The Eagles got shut out by dallas and had a backup QB and were the underdogs. Of course the media would predict a Vikings win. We were so close to actually being the first team to be at home at the SB. All those 40 years of suffering would mean something, but no, we got destroyed in amazing fashion. To continue this misery. Now you insult us while we're down just because we had hope for once? Fuck you all. This is fighting back against unwarrented attacks from everyone.

Look at him go

*throws a beer bottle at you*

>The Vikings were at home so we were predicted to win
>The Eagles got shut out by dallas
How is it this possible to not be able to understand any sort of context? Surely you don't actually believe these two points

>posting on a Vietnamese snow shoveling forum has an effect on how a sports team plays

Week 17 didn't matter at all lol

Less than 24 hours and we'll see some real salt get mined

Native Minnesotan here

People there are in such denial that they're flyover country, but they are, even if their sports teams were any good

Minneapolis is a top 5 city

BLooMington is a dump though lads

Have fun being 7-9 again with an aging QB and regressed talent next year Poboy.

Samefag
I am not happy that Bloomington is the host city for SGDQ =(
Why not a comfy suburb like Woodbury

You should be mad at that rookie safety, not the vikings

>iggles fans act like subhuman niggers
>being upset about this is somehow bad
can't wait for brady to ream your fucking assholes again
i'm going to waiting outside with some rocks to throw at you fucking cunts. if you want to start shit come on bitch ill knock your fucking teeth out