Fate of the Furious

>muh one last ride

when will it end Sup Forums?

There's already two more confirmed. Vin says they'll stop at 10 but I doubt it.

Vin has signed up for 10 MORE

I hope they at least get around to the xXx and Riddick crossovers.

Not in a while

Not even a death of the main cast stopped it. I bet it will die down once it doesn´t produce any money.

on one hand, being guaranteed work for years and years to come in an industry that can easily leave you hanging is a smart move

but locking yourself into something for so long like that, god, wouldn't you just feel trapped?

I hope they don't stop before Han comes back from the dead

based

BEYOND RETARD.
Jesus...

If they don't take advantage of this shit to have a scene with cars on the moon/in space I will literally never watch another one of the movies again

Literally all I want out of this series is for them to finally embrace how retarded all this shit is and have cars on rockets driving into the sun or away from a black hole or something equally retarded

They're gonna have a hard time coming up with more storylines, not that they seem to have much thought put into them anyway but y'know

Hard to understand how Dom will kiss and make up with the team when he fucks them over in 8 tho

>get paid millions while being medicore actor
>WAAAH I FEEL TRAPPED!
Vin isnt retarded to drop it.

He was brainwashed.

Kinda hope they pull a Dom's girlfriend Michelle Rodriguez flip it around that Has wasn't the real one assassinated.

>implying Dom will actually "fuck them over"
>implying everyone won't get played
>implying all the characters won't act based on incomplete information
come on now kiddo

>chased by a crazy ass peedator drone through the streets
>jumping between tanks and cars and shit on a freeway
>parachuting cars
>about a hundred other things i'm forgetting

it'll happen. It has to. Ferraris and Mustangs driving across an ISS solar panel or something

oh please, you just KNOW that he's got his hands tied and whatever he's doing is 'for the greater good' or something and they'll all understand at the end or whatever.

What kind of storyline will get Fast and Furious into space?

>Vin isnt retarded to drop it.
Well, he was. He dropped the franchise after the first and sat the next two out. Then he wised up/realized he isn't as bankable as he thought he was and got back on board.

aside from the shitfest that was tokyo drift, the movies have only gotten better as they went. although, the contrarians that are Sup Forums love drift of course

>spend every waking hour doing interviews/photoshoots/filming/etc.etc.etc.

what good is endless money if you don't have the time or energy to enjoy it? Money is everything, but it doesn't bring happiness on it's own

Nice strawman, by the way

Terrorists on the ISS threatening vin diesels family

Asteroid is threatening to crash into Earth, the familia get sent up to drive tricked out rovers all over the asteroid to plant explosives and blow it up.

How this franchise went from Tokyo Drift that felt like straight to dvd sequel to one of the highest grossing movies of all time?

>getting paid millions to play pretend all day then having to answer some questions about play time

Wow, what a horrible, empty life. Yeah, they should just quit and get more fulfilling 9-5 wagecuck work.

the absolute madman

Something to do with a secret private space organisation who somehow have the resources of nations and are able to send them into space to fetch some meteor fragment or something that can be used to make nukes.

I'm pretty sure they are saving cars in space for ff10

Careful. Weeb contrarians will claim Tokyo Drift is the best in the series.

the rock accidentally overdoses on babyoil and roids so the only way to cure him is throwing him into the sun

or the rock spills all his babyoil, creating a tsunami of babyoil and while the fast and furious are trying to escape from it but they drive up a ramp that's already slick from babyoil and gets launched into space

But realistically it'll just be some sort of military operation that for some retarded reason requires cars to be dropped from space onto a mountain or something because a bad terrorism guy has a racetrack inside a giant skyscraper built on the top of mount everest and the only way to get to it is from car parachuting from space

honestly when they did the jumping between cars and shit I was just done. It was so comically impossible and unrealistic that I just couldn't even

Remember when it was somewhat about street racing?

way to utterly and completely miss the point.

CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK

>the rock accidentally overdoses on babyoil and roids so the only way to cure him is throwing him into the sun

holy fuck my sides
oh god it hurts

You don't have a point.

It use to be about the slips. Dont matter if it was by an inch or a mile.

it never was. they where hist movies

It literally is though?

Lots of money easy. YES. AGREE.

NO TIME TO SPEND MONEY
MONEY USELESS

I cannot make it simpler than this, so if you still don't get it, I'll concede the only point is the one atop your stupid idiot skull.

because it is you filthy gaijin
kinda not really

Didn't like Tokyo Drift when it first came out, rewatched it recently and it's even worse than I remembered, pure cringe

I don't get why people say that. Tokyo is nice as a setting I guess, but the story is the most vanilla thing there is.

Fast Five is the best entertaining imo.

you have no clue how making a movie works so you have no point. it takes at most 3 months to shoot a movie and maybe another month doing interviews and promotion and another month doing it again before the movie release and all his expenses and travel are paid for while doing this right?

he has about 5-6 months of doing just about anything he wants every year.

This shit started going downhill after the movies stopped being about racing cars and turned into a payday and mission impossible shitshow
Tokyo drift is the best though

1>2>5>4>7>>>>

Yo but Dom is EVIL THIS TIME YOU GUYS

>Vin says they'll stop at 10

Yeah well that what he says when he's around the craft services donut table.

>cars that need oxygen to run
>in space

Okay, conehead, whatever you say

Over/under on how many times the word "family" will be used?

FasTEN your seatbelts

In the first 10 mins and the last 10 mins when Dom is /ourguy/, a lot. From Dom too.

In the middle not so much because of Dom's indoctrination but most uses of it from Dom's crew reminding him that he's part of their "family"

ROCKET CARS
>Elon musk recruits the fast and furious to take out a rogue martian streetracer
>strap booster rockets to their cars
>black man makes some sort of quip about how momma said he wasn't never gonna be a rocket scientist/astronaut if he didn't go to college but here he is
>have to drive inside a giant DUNE sandworm and burst out it's ass to catch the bad guy

>okay dom i took the liberty of installing this oxygen tank and recycler so your car will work in a vacuum

It's almost astounding how narrow minded you are

this is pretty good

buggy race on the moon when

rockets work okay in space so cars probably would too

>Most big-budget feature films entail two to three months of shooting.
>Promotion takes 2-4 months
Did you even read that? Thanks for proving my point that you're fucking stupid

I like it. But no more roaring V8s, every car on Mars will be a Tesla and so the whole crew will have to convert desu

ELECTRIC

ROCKET

ENGINES

> 16-20 hour days

that doesn't happen unless people are incredibly bad at scheduling and don't care about hemoraging money. Overtime and especially broken turnarounds are avoided unless they really have to. Plus most actors have clauses in thier contracts saying they won't do certain things, and a minimum turnaround time is pretty basic.

Print it

Really
Jesus Christ
Why didn't they just stick with the rice culture

Rice culture died.

It wasn't as good as the first but it was better than the last 4

>mfw two new members in la familia, played by Bruce Willis and Ben Affleck

the people that write this kind of shit man

> and here vin diesel will lift a 4t car like a boss

Hahahaha what the fuck

>space shuttle that needs oxygen to run
>in space

>what is NOS

Never. I love these films. It's pure kino. Anyone who disagrees are just children who can't turn their brain off and enjoy a good flick.

Vin Diesel is an executive producer since 4. Anytime you see him get a cool scene or do something extra ridiculous, it's from him.

my dick can only get so hard, it would be so kino

Sure that's how you do it

I hope the ride never ends, these movies are the epitome of retarded, ridiculous fun. I'm sure there are idiots who take them at face value but goddamn these are fun to watch. First three or four are pretty shit though, looking back