Milk is gross though.

white supremacy

jesus

fucking F A K E N E W S

peele never made any political statements about milk

PETA is fake news?

i agree desu fuck milk

cant get enough cheese though

yes he did. He literally called it a white supremacist symbol in an interview while promoting that Get Out movie.

So does that mean every woman who breastfeeds is actually a racist shitlord?

>Are PETA fake news?

No but they are fucking retards

>I hate ice cream and cereal
Loser

>fermenting cow titty squeezings

hmmm

mmmm

I like pizza and ice cream, but hate milk. Good thing I'm not racist.

peta is right on this one

it's fucking stupid for ridiculous mary sue space marine to have fur on his armor

i hate le epic wh40k 2bh

>People around the world are laughing at PETA’s request that Games Workshop remove the “fur trim” from its plastic Warhammer miniatures.
>We’re laughing, too! For the cost of a postage stamp, our website has received record traffic – and the people who were prompted to visit our site by this story can’t have missed the prominently featured eyewitness footage showing that animals in real life are electrocuted, drowned, and sometimes even skinned alive for their fur.
wew, this doesn't make me angry at all

>White supremacist false flag meme started by Sup Forums
>Now has mainstream traction

I really wish water jug had taken off.

t. asian

I wonder if we can meme chicken into being racist because its white meat.

Pork is more viable due to its' association with Islam.

#PorkIsIslamophobic

Except they don't actually use fur, its plastic you spastics.

We should make nazi milk a meme.

That way sjw retards will start killing their offspring.

While I don't agree with their methodology or attitude, I absolutely can empathize with what happens to animals in the slaughter industry.

why would space marines wear plastic faux-fur on their space armor

that's even more fucking stupid, fuck you

Here's your (You) now fuck off

Jesus your mothers must weep at night at the shame of raising such fucking drips. Should of known straight off the bat when you agreed with peta about protesting faux fur you were special children.

no i'm with peta protesting wh40k shitty middle school tier designs

>muh 9 foot tall space marine with armored bones and acid blood

Your reading comprehension is in the dumps if you think is agreeing with them.

Im actually the guy that started the thread that was screencapped and put in the mic article. Never felt so influential

>peta is right on this one
>peta is right to protest fake fur on plastic models set in a fiction universe

Yeah you're pretty fucking dumb friend.

Jesus, can I not enjoy anything in 2017 as a straight white male without it being some sort of political statement?!

he finna lack toes and toll rent, foo

yes that's exactly what i said and exactly what i meant

your sure got me!

Why the fuck do space marines have furs on anyway? No, in universe -tell me. What is the fucking point? Do the furs have a scent on them to keep other predators away? I could buy that;even then I'm skeptical about why that would be an issue when you have on power armour but whatever.

Why do they have them? This would be like somebody in a spacesuit wearing sunglasses.

That is the first line of your post so yeah, I'm glad you've conceded to the fact you're a moron.

But they're called the Space Wolves, that's their whole aesthetic

because it looks like cool and stuff dude, just buy the stuff for fucks sake

Roll

probably trophies they took from hunting giant space tigers or something idk i'm not Matt Ward

they wear them as trophies.

hmmmm

>buying Warhammer
>any year
Yeah I'd rather play with little plastic models that I don't have to pay through my nose for.

>poor
>2017

look at this tard

That's why you just buy Chinese recasts.

>We live in a world where SJW's are unironically calling milk a "symbol of hate"

So how long until their shitty little movement completes eating itself and crashes and burns?
It is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY overdue.

mmmm

its from a LA times interview

Haha that's a funny joke. I can see why key and peele was so popular!

sounds like he is just trying to be funny. not very successfully in my opinion, but still.

Rule of cool you retarded faggot. God dammit you people are the worst

why is cow milk fine and dog milk or milk from other animals is gross?

I don't think you really understand the 40k universe, my man. To the spess mehreens inside the armour technology might as well be magic. They're warriors first and foremost, there's a lot of ritual in their society. They're not technologically advanced, they just use advanced technology.

Space Wolves in particular wear furs because their geneseed is endowed with wolf-like traits so their culture is heavily associated with wolves.

Y'all need to get some milk in ya!