Democracy won. The Citizens and Police immediately moved as one to crush the coup...

Democracy won. The Citizens and Police immediately moved as one to crush the coup, and even the opposition parties sided with Erdogan.
Whether you like or hate Erdogan is immaterial. He is the elected leader of Turkey and the people, not the military will decide if he and the AKP will remain in power.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/UlviYaman/status/754266911718772739
liveleak.com/view?i=51a_1468670298
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t.tayyip

>Democracy won

Erdogan just laid off 2500 judges.

It's pretty much his own Reichtag burning.

RIP Modern Turkey. Welcome Iran 2.0

>removes all kemalist judges
>can pass islamic laws with ease
>tfw new islamic republic

Do you fucking shills even know what a false flag is. I wouldn't be so upset if it wasn't for the fact that none of you fucks seem to live in Turkey.

OP is right though. If the people supported the coup they would have helped rather than attacked the military.

You don't have to be an Islamic sympathizer to see that Turks are retarded Muslims who want Sharia law.

I mean just from watching the videos last night you could tell they are nigger-tier intelligence and operate exclusively on mob mentality.

> secularism is a minority
> based ataturk new this and made military last stop for protecting it
> muslimists and kara sakals breed like pigs because mohammid
> have democracy have votes islamists win
> it is the will of the people!
> how dare the military save the constitution!

MUH DEMOCRACY

It was never proven that the Nazis actually did it. Sure, it was advantageous to them, but a commie being butthurt about a conservative coalition with Hitler as chancellor is not that far fetched.

Americans get so mad when foreigners comment on their politics and problems so I think you should shut the fuck up about Turkey's

> peaceful seclurists doing what theyre told a d stay inside
> surely everyone will resoect the military they have everything on lockdown ffs
> but no erdgofag gets to have his facetime broadcadt by Dogan media puppet "CNN" turk
> "go into the streets and cause trouble my lyal dogs"

BUT WHY NO ONE SUPPORT COUP?

Mate. If Democracy won, then the soldiers on the bridge wouldn't of been slaughtered and tossed off it. Turkey is committing borderline war crimes when killing surrendering soldiers. There is no democracy today, the military was doing its job in protecting the direction of the country.

source? not saying I don't believe it but I'm trying to find it so I can show other people.

Does not surprise me one bit

twitter.com/UlviYaman/status/754266911718772739

Conscript getting his throat slit by mobs of protesters

liveleak.com/view?i=51a_1468670298

are the dudes surrounding him mourning him or swearing at him?

Liveleak has videos of it. Police trying to protect soldiers, but overpowered by the public. When the president did his call for arms for the public to go to the streets, he's basically committing a war crime, because his actions lead to innocent and surrendering soldiers getting killed.

>Democracy won
>Democracy kept a shitscum islamist who's trying to make himself a dictator in power

Wonder why Democracy is such a terrible idea.

And it's literally the militarys job in Turkey to coup when the leader starts going against the constitution.

Stop using he term war crime. There is no such thing

> you can only kill people in ways I approve of

Fuck off

Fuck off shill

What the fuck are you on about leaf.
When a soldier surrenders into the enemy's hand, as we saw peacefully, they are then prisoners of war. You are automatically granted rights as a prisoner of war, the issue is, they were then slaughtered and then tossed off the bridge. Thus a war crime. The enemy has actively surrendered, you can't accept their surrender and then kill them.

Translation ? The police came and did what exactly?

You seem to be more concerned about symmantics of what actions are allowable. War is war. You do what you can to win. There is no such thing as a crime.

If you surrender you could be taken prisoner or slaughtered. It doesn't matter. Anyone upholding rights is only doing so in so far as they believe rights exist. The losers die. The winners transform the country and make the rules. War crime is an oxymoron. There is no such thing. The Geneva convention is nothing but a list of stupid conditions under which a bunch of people are okay with murder and what murder is not okay. Seriously. Murder is murder.

Oh please leaf.
I'm not even sure your post is worth even trying to rebuke, you clearly have no understanding of the situation or how Turkey will be viewed on a geopolitical stage.

Yeah. Other country's will Hurumph and try to say some actions are okay and some are not. They will meddle like they always do

Don't pretend there are rules when there never were.

There are always rules, there are always checks and balances. We all know Turkey just shit the bed in terms of gaining EU entry, they've shit the bed in terms of U.S relations and shit the bed in any hope for the future of their "democratic" country.

They're only screwing themselves. Their conduct toward their own people will be appalling to everyone else and their country will suffer for it.

This board is for discussion of politics and current events. You're an idiot.