Not dark ones. Also, mexicans are cool

Gurgle gorgle oga boga huurr*sharts*

The darker the better
Never refer to high melanin skin like that ever again in your life

not funny faggot

My ancester :)

>Math professor is wh*te

My condolences

I didn't even know Pakistan had universities. You go to Uni of Karachi?

No just some college

lol pakis are dark af

But lightest in southasia

You wish, at least he would shower

Watch your mouth boy pakis have pure ancient Alexander blood in them

And mexicans are white?

Thats afghanistan

WTF does race have to do with this you dumb fuck autist? I wasn't even cherrypicking, you guys just decided out of the blue to try and make a thread that what? Drags us down to your level? Seriously asshole, I'm taking on you being fucking filthy animals, I don't give a fuck about your race.

>wtf does race have to do with it
You said it yourself
>pakis cant look like mexicans they are dark
>implying mexicans aren't

>cherry picked
I literally typed mexican crowd

>drag us down to your level
>country is run by the cartel and are fleeing towards merica
Atleast we have an excuse for being at war with 3 different countries since the start

>i dont give a fuck about your race
Calm your tits paco, looks like I struck a nerve. Stop getting worked up over a shitpost

If you don't mind me asking why do you shitpost so hard on a Taiwanese shopping forum in the middle of the day in Balochistan? Shouldn't you be studying mathematics

A)Its night
B)Just came back from a 2 hour tuition
C)I moved to karachi and am enjoying first world priveleges. The people are ugly and the grils look inbred, plus the weather is really hot but its worth it

>math prof is Chinese with a heavy accent

Not cherrypicked? You keep posting Chicanos, that's the lowest of the low in our society after adopting an American lifestyle, and no you look quite distinct, you're basically Pajeet's Muslim cousin.

Also wtf is with your "shitposting"? I know you people lack social graces but you basically start a hate thread, you're already going for all negative memes about us you can recall and all with a shit eating grin like you think this is friendly banter.

Let me spell it out so it's clear to you, we don't want to be associated with your shit people, we have absolutely nothing in common with you, I personally do find it offensive you're addressing anything about my country with your shit stained hands, I can almost smell the curry and diarrhea wafting over from your posts.

>hate thread
Stop getting butthurt this is what ameriniggers deal with and this wasn't even a hate thread, he genuinly looked mexican.

I take it back lmao he looks whiter than the average mexican