HOW KURDS ARE NOT IN ANKARA YET?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cdmqn9JIuzc
youtube.com/watch?v=DgB9_9U2rxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mehmet got rekt by Mehmet

No air support

that is funny tho.

image would've been perfect if those underpants were brimming with terrified poo.

They're unarmed and there's noone to bail them out, what do you expect.

They're probably just conscripts.

wtf they're not even bound

why aren't they getting up and bumrushing a nigga with a gun?

>when you realize you should've just tanked these civs

Very attractive dom

Why are they seen as traitors? Yes, you fuck with demogracy but all they wanted was best for the people or am I misseeing this entirely

Look like some Isis shit

they shot civilians. these people whipping them probably lost their loved ones

what the fuck did the soldiers expect? hugs?

>18 yo conscript
>follow orders
>everything goes tits up
>terrified, being abused, wondering if you'll be shot

because Islam cancer

This. This shows we shouldn't have mercy on the kebabs in the coming European war.

t. A*P supporter

Siktir

Those are the secular kemalists who oppose islamization, the guy swinging his belt in the background is a literal ISIS thug.

Nothing to celebrate here, Turkey is ISIS now, and we have no choice but to go to war against Turkey, a NATO state.

Probably not to get beheaded and dumped into the ocean ISIS style.

slut :3

they were probably listening to a surrender order, if these guys stood up they could fight the whole bridge themselves, turks are extensively hand combat trained

i live near the bridge. i saw them open fire on the crowd. i'm sure there are vids out there.

these """soldiers""" deserve the shit they get.

as an ex-conscript, you are specifically taught that you can refuse an illegal order.

Ah well here is the explination. If you want best for your people and support in your cause.. Then don't shoot these people.

They should have fought like blue helmets, noly shoot when they have high chance of being shot at. People would have supported the coup more in such scenario.

They swore never to harm the civilians.

mehmet it's your fucking army showing off on these pictures
the reason we are supposed not being able to get bosporus and kick you back into pakistan

let's do this
was about time we remove kebab anyway

Reminder that when the roach swatted the vodka out of the sky Ivan feared this military force and took it in the ass

They should've bombed the shit out of erdoğan supporters

>AKP supporters
>"crowd"

MHP taking power can't come soon enough for fuckers like you

After su-24 got shot down we bombed the fuck off turkomoans who did it
And erdogan apologized like a faggot in the end

Funny thing that some of this soldiers could be Erdogan supporters aswell. They had no idea that they are going to participate in coup attempt.

MHP leader told his people to support the protests against soldiers last night.

you probably have no idea but MHP is just as religious as AKP. only difference is that MHP hate kurds with a passion.

>follow orders to kill civilians
fix that for you.

> coup
> kill civilians
> surrender
why someone would do that ?

>My wife's bull apologized to me when I walked in on them
>He he, I got the last laugh
-ivan

Retards should have killed anything outside... Curfew is curfew. What the fuck did they expect?

Most of them look so young. Probably they regret joining the military instead of going to college.

Burger, I lack the capacity to relate whatever you are trying to tell

You can't avoid conscription by going to college. After you graduate, they come for you.

coup failed?

shooting civvies worked in Egypt afaik. it just depends on logistics and resolve.

probably because you arent as familiar with cuck-culture as he is

Why do the soldiers look decently normal but all the civilians look like sweaty sandapes?

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT

It's ok m8
It's just bantz
You're alright, you design alright weapons

It is a bit different situation when your troops refuse to fire upon civilians and fending off an invasion force. I am sure they wouldn't be so pathetic if one of their neighbors decided to march on Ankara

What about MUH ANKARA?
Is it still in control of the military?

I fucking know right? All these fucktards look like sandniggers while the soldiers look so fucking decent.

b8
>HOW KURDS ARE NOT IN ANKARA YET?
kurds need to suck more slavic cocks to get ankara.

>MY FUCKING SIDES IN SPACE THIS IS THE TURKISH ARMY

TSK has ~700.000 active personnel.
3000 Soldiers vs İslamist Erdoğan? no shit.

I called it

No war but race war, Erik.

Can't you pay them off?

All I see is a people trying to take back their country from a dictator and dirty fucking muslims. Of course Obama sides with the muslims.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cdmqn9JIuzc

so they're basically just drafted kids told to 'go stand there'..and then get fucked when they realise the dude that sent them was trying a coup

That's fucking rich coming from you

I have seen the same in Syria actually. Not all of the army but some of it looks really good while all the rebels look like subhuman apes.

Are you the guy from Damascus?

They are k*rds.

kurds, isis supporters, arab cocksuckers,...

The soldiers?

Maybe those "civilians" shouldn't have interfered in a military operation then?
Islamist scum.
You know I never bought into the roach meme. I always held out some hope that your country would return to it's secular ways but now I see I was wrong and Sup Forums was right.

Turks are roaches.
You disgust me.

>MHP
Literally ISIS-tier islamized, differnce between them and AKP is their Turanism

They probably supported the coup, remember it wasn't the whole army just a small pocket of soldiers

>3000 with tanks, jets and choppers cant overthow erdogan

great power project. seems like turkroach soldiers are relevant like the arabs in the israeli wars

Yes I am. The thing is people in army here are mostly like from civilized parts of Syria (Damascus for example) while the fucktards rebels are from shitty parts of the country and most of them are Saudis and other sand people countries

You are yet to see their best
There will be now ethnic cleansing of secular populations after "army" is no more

Fuck. Why didn't the soldiers just open fire on anyone out after curfew?

They are so dead now.

The only one who died where the ones trying to stop and overwhelm tanks. From what I've seen, those soldiers showed great restraints. I'ld have shot everyone coming close to disarm me personnaly. Who the fuck in their right mind would surrender to alah snackbar screaming fanatics

>Why didn't the soldiers just open fire

They did.

>soldier
>kurds

u wot m8?

Yeah, you are probably right. My father went to damascus when he was young and have said that it is a nice city. How damaged is it now?

Also, I havent heard about any attacks on government held territory for a while, has things slowed down/turned in your favor?

>turk
>army

They fell for democracy and muh human right meme. When you are rebelling in turkey you must shoot until the barrel of your gun falls off

Warning shots, from what we've seen. Come on, they have tanks. They could have killed everyone.

>blue helmets
kek

>Why didn't the soldiers just open fire on anyone out after curfew?

You fucking retard, the soldiers shot at civilians.

>tanks
>jets
none
>choppers
more like easy target for jets

someone need to share peace to cuckland.

SPOT THE GOV/ISIS BRAIN WASHED SUPPORTERS!! (that think isis is related anyhow to kurds)

i got 2 points!!

>Warning shots

Clearly not enough.

Just as well hung for a sheep as for a lamb.

Back to your hotel lobby, papadopolous.

This
I'm guessing at first they had their resolves and were going with it, thinking they were doing good but once the roach colony came out and protested they stopped.
I think these gentleman were legitimate country men who wanted to do right but the rest of their brethren couldn't look past the media's bs with their roach brains and stopped them.

F

islamist roaches out in full force in this thread

>ineedmoney.webm

Don't worry 10 more years of erdogan and there simply won't be any internet spots in turkey for them to post on Sup Forums

back to funding isis turkroachs

You realize they could have killed every single one of these people right? From what I'm reading, there are just as much if not more soldiers died after this night than edorgan's allah snackbar activists.

Insightful post, Bashar.

Warning shots as shown you filthy fucking roach. One burst of aimed MG fire or that Leopard 2 firing its cannon would've left bloody chunks of roaches all over the road.

Kinda damaged cause of mortars but still pretty good! Damascus is 90% Muslims (secular people tho) 9% Christians 1% Jews but we're all secular civilized people that's why Damascus was against the "revolution" since day one cause we know stupidfucks who started it and want out country to not be secular anymore.
Stuff are kinda in our favor now but still our process in getting territories back is slow as fuck since Turkish borders still open which means more terrorists into the country.

true

back to funding... oh shit sorry

You had the chance to redeem yourself last night. Enjoy saudi arabia 2.0 m8.

You still need to pay denbts to my cousins in germany.

I think too. The few civilians who died were literally trying to block tanks or zerg rushing roadblocks.

Those soldiers were just half in, and some of them were murdered as a result for not being ready to kill their own.

Anyway retard cockroachs.

Yeah that sucks... I followed ANNA news when they were doing coverage down there. Amazing stuff and you got kind of attached to the battalion they were with.

Good luck in the future and im glad the city is still somewhat okay.

Saudis so far had oil to pay welfare queen lifestyle and stability.
Turkey gonna transform into Egypt 2.0

They lost sight of things when they didn't have the support of the sheep

Reminder to any future coup attempts, shoot and kill the retards
March forward and finish your fight

Go get bombed at an airport

Wait, what the fuck happened?

look at those faggots... eagerly wanting to start WW3 by letting a lunatic erdogan steering a brainless couple of Millions...

like he said fucking hilarious