Damn that was bad

>Honestly this was shit through and through and so cheesy.
>There is blatant SJW pandering like in a pepsi commercial
>The main character female is a stupid bitch who can't stand for herself and chase what she wants
>The main character male is a beta faggot who can't handle a psycho bitch
>It's 13 reason why but actually really 1
> Yet everyone act like they basically killed her
>Clay quit being a beta faggot just to be a self righteous bitch

Yet she is still my waifu I wanted to cuddle her when she's feeling down, call her out when she act likes a drama queen or a basic bitch, fuck her hard.
Damn if clay could handle himself none of this stupid story would have happened

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ABCDPGzjalQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GLzojrPIz2E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only good thing she did was kill herself

The moment someone whines about "SJW pandering" is the moment I know an underage child posted something

I want to bully her.

>that horrible acting from her parents when she offs herself
I couldn't stop laughing
That fucking j_w rat dad

/reddit/

This series was one of the best i have seen in the last months in Netflix, pretty good. Like share suscribe comment and fav.

/underage child/

The moment someone posts a comment like this is the moment I know an indoctrinated cuck is using the Internet.

If you're too thick to see SJW pandering when it happens, or notice how it's slathered all over like 90% of mas-media produced today, it's because you're so deep in the Kool-Aid you think it's normal and probably have a Facebook page coated in reposts from Politifact and MSNBC.

Just watched 1st eppy, so let me get this straight

>main character is socially awkward nerd
>becomes friend with pretty girl
>he really likes the pretty girl and the girl knows
>girl is one of those pseudo witty types that don't stop talking like they are on gilmore girls
>in comes the asshole jock character
>stupid girl basically blows off the nice guy main character and sluts it up with dumb jock
>jock ofcourse posts the sex video all over
>main character finds out and is hurt , but decides the best thing to do is cut ties with the whore (which IRL IS the best thing for a guy in this situation to do)
>girl comes crawling back to shy nice guy because she has become the known skank at school
>main character is basically "I wanted you, but you whored it up with that asshole so you are used goods"
>the nerve of her to be like "wow that hurt me a lot" and GET'S MAD AT THE NICE GUY AND NOT THE ASSHOLE JOCK WHO TOOK HER VIRGNITY
>whole show is basically about punishing the nice guy and having him get involved in all the bullshit because the girl killed herself and make her problems unfairly his

You sound like a bitter kid with all those buzzwords. Was your manhood offended by this show?

Of course Sup Forums would hate this series. It stands for everything tv hates. haha, exactly the reaction i was expecting. Actually a little bit surprised there isn't more people hating it in here.

Yeah, the show is a great example of female vanity and selfishness. IF that were their intention, their intention however is for you to sympathize with her, which is ridiculous.

3 episodes in. I just feel bad for Clay. What am I in for lads?

>>he really likes the pretty girl and the girl knows
She doesn't know, even her friend is asking him when will he tell her.
>>girl is one of those pseudo witty types that don't stop talking like they are on gilmore girls
Yeah pretty much.

>>stupid girl basically blows off the nice guy main character and sluts it up with dumb jock
She didn't tho', he never made a move so she couldn't have blown him off. The jock made a move. This is how i know you're one of those that call girls whores just because the friendzone you.
>>jock ofcourse posts the sex video all over
Why of course? Not even her best friend who had dated him expected that.
>>main character finds out and is hurt , but decides the best thing to do is cut ties with the whore (which IRL IS the best thing for a guy in this situation to do)
He didn't tho, you can see them talking, he just got hurt for like a day.

>>girl comes crawling back to shy nice guy because she has become the known skank at school
True, if the jock hadn't done that she wouldn't have come back to the nerd guy maybe.

>>the nerve of her to be like "wow that hurt me a lot" and GET'S MAD AT THE NICE GUY AND NOT THE ASSHOLE JOCK WHO TOOK HER VIRGNITY

He didn't take her virginity, and wow, didn't you know you can be mad at two people at the same time for different reasons? You expect a friend to be more understanding, even more when it was just a sex thing. If he was just her friend why the fuck was he mad at her? That's why, and she was mad at the jock too.
>>whole show is basically about punishing the nice guy
Nope it is not, and you just watched the first episode and didn't get a lot of things. This is what happens when your insecurity wins and you watch a show expecting beforehand things by which to judge it.

horseshit

Could you at least pretends like you are a regular user who comes on Sup Forums because he likes movies and not one other reddit0r who "raise awareness" on twitter during his free times ?
Seriously since your first message everybody spotted you

Not not really
She actually has a thing for the beta nerd but he is too shy to do anything at all and she continue to "date" jock who show just a tiny bit more initiative than him
But she has minor disagrement with them which makes her freak out when she make out with the beta nerd who's like "her love".
The beta just chicken out and never ask her out again despite that he was this close to fuck her at the party
She still does nothing to ever try to get back with the guy
She gets raped
She talk about it to her school counselor and by that I mean when he ask her if he raped her she says "maybe" but nonetheless the fault is on the counselor
The rest of the episode are pratically useless and nothing happens, she just has a very light handed reputation of being easy and that's what makes her freak out when she kiss the beta boi
She also is more to blame than 12 person that are on this tape since she actually witnessed the rape of one of her friend and did nothing
Which makes the whole serie ridicule since they want you to feel anger againt the kids and the school for doing nothing yet she herself did nothing when she litteraly witnessed a rape

He didn't show a sex video, not even a sex picture. They didn't have sex. It is an upskirt picture that he took of her going down the slide, she didn't even knew.

>She doesn't know, even her friend is asking him when will he tell her.

At the basketball game she made fun of him for being jealous and then insulted his body.

t. Roastie

Now get the FUCK off my board roastie REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What are you talking about lmao, Sup Forums doesn't like moves, and nope, i'm an old dude in here that actually discusses movies instead of posting shit in capeshit threads, using buzzwords like reddit, or hating on every movie with emotional bullshit thinly veiled as shitty argument. Damn, you're even worse than when the buzzword was 9gag, go back to school. I don't give a shit about raising awareness, but i find your contrarianism kind of funny, acting like you are against what the media is becoming but actually being just the other side of that coin. Remember, you're the one talking about reddit as if you know reddit pretty well and posting about sjw (or however the fuck that's written) as if you know it pretty well too.

Buzzwords. Those buzzwords are so underage I didn't even understand them. Not even kidding lmao.

>not a single pic of her ass or the other asses in contention for best ass in school
>no mention of the best ass criteria

why are you guys so fucking lame?

>this linebacker is considered a 10/10 in modern highschools
what the hell happened

Yes I know SJW and reddit well enough to tell that you are one of them.
And, assuming you really liked cinema and television, you have shit taste son. This is the same level as teen wolf or one three hill a stupid serie for dumb highschooler except it's not fantasy nor a romantic stories.
It's a dumb show that takes itself way too seriously and it's actually directly adapted from a YA book
Yes YA my nigga, young adult novel which means that you can drop your i'm 30 act because you are just a retarded early twenty college guy who has the taste of a 15 years old.
Go back to harry potter my dude and let the grown up talks

Please stop it it's getting ridiculous and stop pretending you don't know the term SJW you fool nobody

>At the basketball game she made fun of him for being jealous...
Heh, that's true, it was a joke, but i've been said the same thing in real life and it was more than a joke everytime, it was more like she suspecting and wanting to see if i was into her.

>>and then insulted his body.
Now you're just being a pussy.

She has a shit body that is craftly hidden during the whole show but she has a 10/10 face
She has like the waifu touch that would make you drop anything if she went and cried on your step door even though you know she is a drama queen
It's the only quality of the show they casted a 10/10 highschool waifu

She hardly has an ass at all really. Jenny on the other hand

First Netflix original that wasn't complete shit.

>Yes I know SJW and reddit well enough to tell that you are one of them.
So YOU are the actual redditor and sjw in here. I get it now, you're just being ironic. What are your favorite boards in reddit? Or tumblr.

I didn't watch teen wolf or one tree hill, they seemed to have too much high school normal drama, this thing revolves around someone committing suicide, that's nice. But you seem to know them pretty well.
Yes, a young adult book, i like some of them. I actually do more reading than watching tv. I like like two YA book series, more like Ender's Game, but this one seems like it was good. Would leave a day or two to read it.
The fact that you started talking like a nigga kind of makes it looks like you want to compensate for something, but hey, that's your thing. If you want to discuss something instead of just insulting everyone that likes what you don't like like a baby, send a (you) in my direction my friend.

t. teen girl that hasn't watched any netflix shows

The guy with the nose ring is gay right? Because he obviously looks and acts gay , but the show hasn't addressed yet that he is obviously gay and it's confusing me.

Actor is gay and can't play straight or wasn't even asked to try. He's actually in a relationship with the actor who plays Justin

Nope, he is straight, and agree, he acts pretty gay. I once had a friend that acted like him and he ended up being bisexual, yeah, it is pretty evident, but in the end he isn't. Actually the gay dude is other dude that you don't expect. I assume that's because they wanted to say that gay dudes sometimes don't look like gay dudes and straight dudes sometimes don't look like straight dudes. Which is kind of bullshit.

Not the first, but it's been a while since they released something good.

>tho
>tho
>tho

GET OUT FUCKING ROASTIE

What a FRIDGE

You are the one who started it.
You got triggered when I said there was SJW pandering (which there fucking was) and you implied I was underage. I don't mind but don't go around trying to make it look like i'm the one who started to insult the other guy lmao

>There is blatant SJW pandering
What shows don't have that anymore? Like seriously, a new show comes out and I can ask "what SJW shit is in it?" and people listing a lot.

Nah
Who is roastie tho?

I sincerily don't remember getting mad, damn. And that's true, I started it and offended you my manly man, sorry. Do you wan't to talk about it, or the show? Or something, I don't know. What did you like about the show? Or you hated everything?

Modern highschool looks pretty brutal. Look what made teen girls consider suicide in the 50s.

youtube.com/watch?v=ABCDPGzjalQ

Hahaha what the fuck. This is why hippies and punks existed. Trying to shame you and make you feel bad because you over slept a little, that would be laughable today.

hey can someone explain to me somethig, in the first episode, when they are at lunch and he tells her that she whored herself out and is dissapointed or something and she says he hurt her feelings and leaves, was that kinda of a flashforward or was it normal time, because to me it looked like their friendship was done or something and she was acting all bitchy to him afterward, or did they just forget about it and go back to normal ?

Also kind of related ? are all scenes in the right chronological order, or are some scenes from next episodes ?

They should have made the series about Justin instead and the tenuous relationship between him, his mom and her boyfriend and the fact he has to justify dating a black girl to a stranger or run the risk of being cut off forever by the only family he has.

It is a flashforward from one of the last episodes. And mostly yeah, but in some episodes you have flashforwards from the same episode.

The boyfriend is also a white-supremacist, in case Sup Forums missed the SS tattoo.

>it's a little late for tears now

lol a little extreme don't you think. She is what? 14 years old. They make it act like they are about to bring her around back and shoot her in the head for being late to class.

how would you make a tv show about a girls suicide that isnt "SJW" pandering. can we stop using it for everything we dont like.

>The main character male is a beta faggot who can't handle a psycho bitch
implying all the kids you went to school with were big alpha males yeh?

But yes the show is wack and i feel no sympathy for the girl

alright, thanks, although now I'm dissapoited because I thought it was normal time and then she went back to talking to him because she realized she was being a bitch but I guess not.

also, I fucking cringe everytime she pukes out " hurr durr boys are assholes ", I mean, I'm not even halfway through but it just keeps repeating

youtube.com/watch?v=GLzojrPIz2E

This is the full video. Barbara decides to stop being a disgusting slob, and probably starts taking Chad greaser dick at the drive-in.

Nothing really the show was way too long they should have done it in way less episode.
The cinematography was blend, some actor were good other cheesy
The voice over was cheesy too
The gravity of the things done is all messed up, like Alex litteraly protected a double rapist just because he had made a "best/worst" list which every highschool kid does
Hanna was over dramatic and kinda bitchy at times

There is not much to salvage

>F.M.L Forever

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hey man I really am curious, I mean when I'm watching I can easily look through hannah's bitchiness and attention whoring tactics and obviously Sup Forums does too from what I've been reading in the threads, but I want to know if normies can easily see it too or are they blind to it ?

It seems so appearant

>guy puts her on a list for having a nice ass
>other guy rapes her
>guy who put her on the list is freaking out about the tapes getting out

seriously who the fuck wrote this shit?

> implying all the kids you went to school with were big alpha males yeh?

There is a limit my man
In my highschool kids I wasn't the most confident guy for sure
And yes sometimes it took me time to go through with a girl there was a strong chance she liked me
But damn after hooking up like that at jess party I wouldn't have pussied out like he did and act as if nothing ever happened, I would have asked her out right away
And she really gave him opportunity on a platter, like when she said "this guy asked me on a date but i'm not sure, but anyway i'm free tonight so i gotta find a date"
Just aks her out, or even in a beta way just be like "oh we can hang out instead, I have no date either, we can be two single on saint valetine"

Why did they climb the rock?

It is apparent for normal people too. That'a kind of the point, she wasn't all that perfect either, but one thibg is true, a lot of girls act like that, even if they're not assholes, they act like assholes from time to time.

You have to be blind not to see the SJW pandering

Will there be a second season? The last episode looked like they were setting up for it.

13 reasons I haunted you from beyond the grave WOO BRRRRYYYYYYYCEEEEEE YOU RAPED ME

>Nothing really the show was way too long they should have done it in way less episode.
Yeah, some tapes felt like filler, like zach or sheri, they did nothing a wrong, like zach just stole her compliments but when she told him to stop he fucking stopped, then he said nothing when she gave the sad letter to her teacher and somehow that's his fault. That's actually one of the moments in which she seemed to me more like an attention seeking asshoole. And sheri's tape is that she just busted a sign and didn't report it, as if the police would have come instantly to fix that sign in the middle of the night.

>The gravity of the things done is all messed up, like Alex litteraly protected a double rapist just because he had made a "best/worst" list which every highschool kid does
That's true, but i think it has more to do with the fact that they're highschoolers. Basically that's how i suspend my disbelief, this show is a highschool drama, and teenagers are stupid, which is pretty believable.

How did they set it up? Because of the trial? It would change the dynamic of the show entirely.

Photo taking stalker is building an arsenal.

Hasn't watched Narcos and has god awful taste

Woa didn't remember that.

sherry definitely did something wrong.

Any good feet scenes in this show?

I don't remember any, but then again I'm not a sick fuck so...

Why would you slit your wrists to kill yourself? Surely there has to be a more painless way to do it

>its a theres some music i use to/still to listen playing episode
I deleted all the albums
fuck this pleb shit

honestly it's a pretty good soundtrack

I have seen the first 5 EPs
>genuinely good messages in each episode about how fragile people can be and how small actions and words can have YUGE consequences
>waaaayyyy too long, should be a two hour movie designed for educational purposes
>shaky acting
>annoying characters
>a bit of sjw but oh whatever. Not for those easily triggered By different opinions
>cliches are there

Tldr good, but too padded out

Literally point put where the sjw is.
If there were right wing views in this, should it be pandering also?
Stop getting triggered by different opinions. Separate art and politics

The show is pretty much all melodrama until the last 4 episodes in which serious things happen and you wonder why the fuck do the people on the tapes act like their petty shit is worth hiding compared to what that motherfucker did?

Which show is this?

It's a tv show. It's the most dramatic way to kill yourself, while not having it be gruesome or twisted looking, like shooting or hanging yourself.

OOOOOOOOoooooOOOO

Did you see the suicide scene? Shit was actually pretty upsetting to watch. I really liked their decision to not add music or make it in slow motion or something.

>There is blatant SJW pandering

Tyler was arming himself for a school shooting. We don't know why Alex shot himself in the head or if he survives. We don't know what's going to happen to the tapes now that Mr. Porter has them and could lose his job and cost the school millions if he turns them in as evidence.

Wait, i'm supposed to believe this girl is a loner who can't find a guy that would worship her 24/7?

The only guys that are attracted to her and have enough balls to approach her are assholes. Our nice guy Clay only started talking to her because they work together.

I haven't but now you have me super hyped

She has a great face, voice, and personality

I unironically enjoyed this and it made me sad

In the book she used pills

>voice

Her American accent is actually really good.

I want to kiss Tony. No homo

>quiet, weird, loner will become a school shooter

I hate this meme so much.

>tfw I have suicidal thoughts
>tfw too pussy to do it and don't want parents to find me
>tfw her suicide triggered me so much that I probably won't kill myself

13 reasons why

>laughed when episode started with trigger warning
>scene with said trigger happens
>actually feel disturbed by it
It isn't glamourized or played up it just looks too real.

I am waiting for my gf to watch it. Just to see if she sympathizes with her or call her out on her bitchiness.

After hooking up she told him to get the fuck out acting like he raped her. So no sane guy will ask a psycho like that for a date.

The trial is done because the tapes are out and the confession with it. So nothing left for season 2

And for some dumb reason suicide prevention people got mad about it, if anything it serve its purpuse to show that suicide its pretty harsh.

Mate sheri got jeff killed. Knocking down a stop sign is pretty fucked up and a big offence

Fuck, I want to know too

Yeah i ll never understand that shit. Jessica slapped her, alex wrote a name in best/worst list, zach tried to be nice to her, marcus one was bad too but she should have learned not to date jocks anymore, justin didnt wanna spread the pic but bryce is the one who sent it to everyone. So ye everyone kinda suffered for Walter and Bryce.

The show glorifies suicide in the sense that her goal with suicide was to guilt everyone and in a sense get revenge. Suicide pretty much gave her exactly what she wanted.

She is a really slow watcher though. I would be over it by the time she finishes watching the whole series.