This was the biggest thing on earth for a couple of weeks a few months ago

This was the biggest thing on earth for a couple of weeks a few months ago

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94&t=646s
youtube.com/watch?v=5W1gax6k-0g
youtu.be/I0eU3Fr0nsY?list=LL5YWSTAUYw8oFz96KVrSGLQ&t=73
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's still a historical election.

Sad a manchild and a criminal were our only options.

>for a couple of weeks
it's the most important event in recent history. people will keep talking about it for the next ~50 years

libtards are still secretly mad about it, let's keep it going

ah the illusion of Democracy worked on you too.
yes you are free, your vote matters, things will change! press Red or Blue now!

>couple of weeks
it was an shit show for months though

i remember being 14

Was it a good twist ending?

>libtards are still secretly mad about it
>secretly

Literally not even close. I WISH they were more secretive about it, holy shit. They won't fucking shut up about it.

"Late Night TV" is literally the Two Minutes Hate now. Trump is their Immanuel Goldstein.

This

it's not over yet

Imagine how big Hilldogs braps are

WTF I'm a Bernout now!

What's this? A tv show about the election?

I don't see how this could be enjoyable for anyone. Everyone already has their solid convictions on why things turned out the way they did.

>a criminal
people still believe this

What are some electionkino?

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94&t=646s

youtube.com/watch?v=5W1gax6k-0g

Okay guys, here's how Bernie can still win

Four Lions

dont choke on that bluepill while you cast your vote into that electronic voting machine that doesnt have a log available for public scrutiny.

youtu.be/I0eU3Fr0nsY?list=LL5YWSTAUYw8oFz96KVrSGLQ&t=73

it never will, The Drumpf is eternal

It was a great moment when hillary thought she could win this easily but lost and became a sore loser who didn't even come back on stage after the results were clear. Still makes me smile to this day. And the liberal tears, my god the tears.

JEB

I've been trying to go on a total media blackout from this shit, no watching the news, no reading the news, no watching anything political, avoiding Sup Forums

feels good man. need more funny in my life.

>Believe
It's literally objectively true and you know it

>hurr unsecure server
who cares?

Remember the plot twist when underdog Jeb Bush came back with a 100% of the votes and Trump/Hillary got BTFO? Holy fuck what a great season finale

>manchild
>criminal
>a retard
>an eco-terrorist
>a communist

This was our presidential election

>Hurr a presidential candidate acted with extreme recklessness and put national security in danger but who cares, give her the nuclesr codes cuz muh vagina
Know how I know you're Hillary?

Just needs a monarchist who wants to make the US part of the Commonwealth like Canada and it'd be perfect.

I really, really liked it.

>put national security in danger
how?
>OMG "they" could read a few emails

I've been doing that for the past few years. All I watch now are documentaries, anime and a few panel/comedy shows. But even then, politics slips through, especially on Western comedy shows which apparently see themselves as moral crusaders now. I'm so sick of it.

WE WON

>Am I still getting 10 million a year
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>it was an shit show for months

try years, user. The first Republican primary debate was in August 2015. that's when it all began.

This. Regardless of how you feel about either candidate, the fact that a private citizen with zero political experience defeated one of the most established politicians in the country with only a fraction of mainstream backing and campaign funds is incredible, and will forever change the way we look at polling and the type of attitude needed to win an election.

Emails that revealed multiple crimes being committed by herself, as well as many of her staffers and the DNC itself.

>liberals will cry about Trump for his entire 8 year presidency

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

.....*breathes in*......

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

......*gets a drink of water*......

*ahem*

>multiple crimes being committed by herself
and these are?