14 - Ant-Man
15 - Thor: The Dark World
16 - Thor
17 - The Incredible Hulk
18 - Iron Man 2
19 - Agent Carter
20 - Iron Fist

>memers of the galaxy

hahaha I've only seen this and iron man and if that's first the rest must be complete trash

Then stop posting and save us time, because GotG and Iron Man are probably the best film of MCU (Along Winter Soldier)

I think Doctor strange could be a little higher and civil war a little lower. Other than that I agree.

It's all mediocre garbage.

They all fall somewhere between 4 and 6 out of 10 so it's hard to separate them

I would put avengers above civil war only because civil war is too unfocused, it poses an interesting moral dilemma at the beginning and then drops it in the third act for a random revenge is will consume you Aesop.

I'd put Iron Man 3 above the first Iron Man.

Jessica Jones
Daredevil
Luke Cage/ Iron Fist
Winter Soldier
Iron Man
Incredible Hulk
Iron Man 3
Civil War
Avengers AoU
Avengers
Iron Man 2
Doctor Strange
Guardians of the Galaxy
Ant-Man
Captain America 1
Thor/Thor 2

I watched half a season of Agents of SHIELD and none of Agent Carter. I don't know if I missed anything.

Without putting too much thought into it I'd probably say
1 GoTG
2 Daredevil
3 Captain America 2
4 Avengers
5 Ant man
6 Doctor Strange
7 Captain America 3
8 Avengers 2
9 Iron Man (They all rank about the same to me)
10 Jessica Jones
11 Luke Cage
12 Iron Fist
13 Thor 2
14 Thor
14 Captain America (I liked the idea of some rocketeer-like Cap movie, but the execution just felt like complete shit to me)
13 Agents of SHIELD

And I haven't watched Agent Carter or The Incredible Hulk

If you want to watch Hulk, find the tomahawk fan edit. Its closer to what Ed Norton wanted. Marvel ended up cutting it down to be a faster, more action driven movie instead of a character one

Not that it's Shakespeare but it's decent

Why does everyone rate GotG so high? Like what is so special?

Most the higher ones have some sort of specific thing that put them up there like Daredevil having those long fight scenes without cuts, or Captain America Winter Soldier basically being a Borne movie in the Marvel universe, but for Guardians it was mostly just an overall fun movie with basically no flaws that I cared about. It was basically the star wars movie people actually wanted

Cap 2, 1 then 3,
Avengers
AoU
Ant Man
Rest of them can fight it out

Let me go even one step further and include the entire capekino genre

1 - The Dark Knight
[POWER GAP]
2 - Man of Steel

Rest is an indistinguishable mess of literal garbage with no substance or a faintest trace of the art of film making... aimed at the lowest-common-denominator -audiences.

Fair enough.

My list is the one with JJ at the top

For me it's about what strikes me emotionally, typically. I can enjoy the fun stuff, but the things that stand out to me are the ones that make me really feel something.

That's my overall criteria. Shit that stands out, like the fights, the villains (Netflix has GOAT Marvel villains).

As a side note, I rank Iron Man 1 high because it had the best version of Tony. As a kid I watched the animated show (that overlaps with Hulk and Spider-Man) and there's episodes where he begins hunting people in armors because they stole his tech.

And turns on War Machine in his obsession

I feel like Iron Man 1 had the seeds of that, but they've gotten lost since

Make your own capeshit thread.

Well the netflix stuff generally has a very different tone than the actual movies, so it isn't surprising that people would cluster them near the top or bottom of their list. I don't really think any of them are actually bad. My problem with Iron Fist, Luke Cage, and Jessica Jones to an extent was just that none of them felt like they needed or even made very good use of the 13 hours they had. I also Iron Fists script could have used a lot more work
As for Iron Man I don't think you're alone in that call. I think a big part of why people like them is because they really did get the perfect guy to play Tony Stark

I will keep on shitting up these threads in the hope of making one of you realize how awful these movies are. There is no acting involved, the dialogue is oneliners, half of everything you see on screen is CGI, the plot and storytelling elements are recycled and the movies always follow the same patterns and structures.

1.Iron Man
2.The Winter Soldier

Everything else is so bad they're not even worth listing

Winter Soldier is my favorite, but I think thats because I actually cared about who the characters were. Music and acting was good, nothing spectacular. Passable, but I like it.

Daredevil Season 1 is my favorite by far though. I really think Charlie fits the role so perfectly, and the fights were a bit choppy at times but that hallway fight in ep 2 was great.

Iron Man and Winter Solider were well made flicks 8/10.
Guardians is a "so bad it's good" Roger corman flick. I'd say it's 7/10 but it's a well made film

The rest are 6/10
except for civil war which is 4/10

Marlelcucks so sad they even have shit taste in mcu list.