Here we see the Amerimutt in it's natural habitat. Currently...

Here we see the Amerimutt in it's natural habitat. Currently, it is looking for food in a Feeding Place his jewish masters set up for him. The bright yellow glow of the Arches awakens decades of genetic conditioning inside the creature, wich in turn awakens an unquenchable hunger. After it has fed on the soy cleverly disguised as meat, it is returning to it's lair.

But what is this? The Amerimutt senses danger: Yes, look! Another native creature, the fereal Negro aproaches. Our Mutt wets its pants in submission and crosses the road to safer terrain.

But by doing this he accidentally bumped into another Mutt, who immediately drew his gun and shot him because he felt threatened. Luckilly, the Amerimutts melanin filled skin can resist up to 10 direct hits. Our friend shrugs off the bullet and continues to waddle home, slowly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MjHperPN6x0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey do you like this picture?

>tfw unironically tri-racial

>not tipping the other guy after getting shot
What an asshole

LOS

damn it, why are Sup Forums burgers so much harder to trigger than Sup Forums burgers?

HUURRR! I WILL DIE FOR ISRAEL!!!!

none of us are white but the ones on Sup Forums usually are

Funniest post I've read all day

Because only 56% of Sup Forums Americans are white.

>the ones on Sup Forums usually are
m8...

Who is that semon demon on the right?

Pol Americans are the absolute worst fucking posters out there. They have no concept of jokes and take everything extremely seriously.

If you've ever watch Generation Kill, you'll see the character Captain America pretty much represents them
youtube.com/watch?v=MjHperPN6x0

Literally 56%

>poor little "white" girl

Some whore streamer I won't even give you the name of, 1 disappointing tits pic and that's it

this was the exact reason why i stopped browsing /pol.

they are basically a reddit colony by now

Everyone on Sup Forums is easy to trigger.

Because this shit is hilarious.

I am greek you subhuman filth

>im one insecure motherfucker
lmao

Because Sup Forums is for extremely smart people.

>the ones on Sup Forums

already says so at the start page

the fuck looks inbred

IL GOBLINOOOO

Truly proud to be speaking with fellow geniuses such as you fellows.

Hello my fellow Rick & Morty fan

Sup Forums Amerilards aren't wh*te subhumans

STOP THE BULLYING ITS NOT FAIR

>out of the infinite timelines i could pick from i chose the one were frogeaters are my neighbours

everyone is a mutt