What is the best Stanley Kubrick film?

What is the best Stanley Kubrick film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7VvkXA6xpqI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Barry Lyndon

What a weirdway of balding, I think Sgarbi has it too

But he never made a movie worse than 9/10.

Oh, yeah, what is the meaning of If...?

Barry Lyndon or Path of Glory

I agree, he is in my top three, with Kurosawa and Tarkovsky.

>it's a Sup Forums obsesses over male pattern baldness episode

You will probably be able to answer this.
I was losing a lot of hair for a full month, not anymore, but it didn't grow back, and I can see little patches near my eyebrows and on centre of forehead where I have no hair. What is it? Am I balding? It doesn't look like male pattern baldness.

Probably alopecia, I think that can affect any of your body hair

Yeah, that's what I thought. My beard has been thinning as-well. What can I do about it?

probably not his best, but the production sets for it were fantastic, probably my fav thing about ACO

The Moon Landing

Anyway, objectively 2001. All his movies are good though

Why didn't anyone mention The Shining?

Since no one is actually responding to the question

It's called diffuse thinning/femalepattern baldness, but males can have itto, I have it and inherited it from my grandmo, my grandpas didn't have any kind of baldness, luckily mine is a very light form and I underwnt PRP whcih is ideal for this kind of hairloss and now it's barely noticeable, since with thsi kind of hairloss the hairine doesn't recede nor does the crown grow into a baldspot, only downside is I can't put gel on my hair or it would be noticable, but normally it isn't.

IN Kubrick's case though it's probably not it, his hair looks thick all around but his hairline DID recede (with female pattern baldness it doesn't recede, and with male pattern baldness it recedes on both temples or the whole hairline recedes), although only on the left side/temple, which is weird.

strangelove

Zapruder Film or Patterson-Gimlin Tape, The Moon Landing was a step down from those two

Lolita is a 6/10 at best

For genius like that it doesn't matter, you just watch everything from him.

Out of his entire filmography it doesn't really stand out desu

Read this:

Go under a PRP treatment, you'll regrow up to 20% of the hair you loss, and the individual hairs will grow thicker, though you'll probably won't be as thick as you were before, you'd still be thicker and it'll be ok

>Path of Glory
You know, I watched this today and while I found it great as a story, I really can't see anything in it that would make a great "film". I found it visually simple.
I don't know, any user felt that way about it or about anything?
Maybe the fact I watched after Branded to kill which is mostly a visual experience didn't help.

Thanks, I will see if there's anything like this near me. But what if it's actually telogen effluvium? I've been experiencing hair loss after I lost a lot of weight (and I mean A LOT). would PRP be bad in that case?

good taste, my man.

I wonder what he would have made if he'd lived another 10 years, would he have produced A.I., How would he utilize CGI?

Napoleon film

Nah I think he'd given up on that and put most of the resources into Barry Lyndon, there's even a scene in the Napoleon script very similar to the masked ball in Eyes Wide Shut

Dr. Strangelove

he's overrated hack

youtube.com/watch?v=7VvkXA6xpqI

1. Barry Lyndon
2. 2001
3. it's a tie

He's like the only art school guy director that normies can with besides Karasawa & Casavettes

The moon landing