We did it Reddit!!

Other urls found in this thread:

wmagazine.com/story/exckhaus-latta-sex-real-life-couples-ads
youtu.be/dA5Yq1DLSmQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did what?

it.
can't you read?

If altright neckbeards and SJWs can agree that your commercial is shit then it's best to pull it. I don't get the apology to Kendall though, she knew what she signed up for didn't she?

I still don't understand why was this ad triggering people.

I ask myself this question almost everyday about a number of things too.

>somehow managed to offend both libtards and alt-right at the same time
Pepsikino

no it's just dumb fucking amerilards just drink your fucking liquid fat and shut up. or go complain about a white person in a cartoon.

>no it's just dumb fucking amerilards just drink your fucking liquid fat and shut up. or go complain about a white person in a cartoon.
In English please.

Bruh did you even read what I typed

>apologize to Kendall Jenner

For what? She's not a person, she's a robot

>when diabetes piss liquid tries to get political

>Sup Forums is ok with an ad that blatantly shilled embracing corporatism to solve social problems

You really don't know what side you support do you?

i always drink a nice refreshing can of pepsi after i've had a hard day of non-stop killing jews

>Kendall Jenner
Who?

In trying to be relevant and in the now, it actually pulled back the curtain and accurately portrayed all the "protesting" kangz and Critical Theory thralls and their celebrity leaders as mindless corporate whores.

it caused massive cognitive dissonace because it was 100% accurate

Ok I can understand if SJWs got triggered because of cops but why would Altright get triggered?

Judging by her facial expressions in the commercial, she is barely sentient.

I mean, what is the issue? Yeah, the commercial is stupid, and I don't like KJ; but, how are people offended by this. It is a commercial for fuck sake.

>cut my cable long ago and don't watch anything unless it's streamed, use adblockers for the net, and have lived in a virtually ad-free world for years now

Feels good.

Diversity.

Altright and SJW are two sides of the same coin, two butthurt groups looking to get offended by things that don't line up perfectly with their views.

This hothead

it's majorly fucking tone-deaf and uses real protests over actual issues to sell fucking soda. it's stupid. have a catchy jingle or a joke, don't try to suck up to "human harmony" bullshit when the reality is everyone is really fucking angry at each other in this country over everything.

the only company good at "human harmony" ads is Coke and that's because they stray WAY far from any political stances in them.

Who are you talking to?

I wonder why no one reacted to this commercial wmagazine.com/story/exckhaus-latta-sex-real-life-couples-ads

Sick of winning yet fellow Trump voting winners? Liberals have no power in this timeline and all I can do is laugh at them hahahahaha.

Probably had to do with the overrepresentations of minorities.

>a commercial celebrating protests in the wake of the recent election
>people protest the commercial for co-opting the movement to sell commercial goods
YOU LITERALLY CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP.

This is the first vanilla smug pepe I've seen in a while.

>HEY GUYS WE HAVE TO FIGHT EVIL BIGOTY AND ESTABLISHMENT

>OOOPS WE'RE PEPSICO LITERALLY THE CORPORATE ESTABLISHEMNT AND ALL OF THIS IS TO MAKE A BUCK

it's too good to be just incompetence, the marketing maverick who came up MUST have been a sabouteur.

>Sup Forums is one person
Redd*t is that way my friend >>>>liberalshithole

this makes me only want to drink pepsi more. Based Pepsi working the smarks.

>the only company good at "human harmony" ads is Coke and that's because they stray WAY far from any political stances in them.

You don't remember that commercial where they sung "America the Beautiful" in like ten languages?

>Sup Forums
>caring about social issues
chanology was a mistake

>MUH altright the msm made up is just as bad as sjws who I'm distancing myself from since hillary didn't win

How am I supposed to respect centrists when they're such pussies?

>in front of a blue chain link fence with a bat
i dont think iv ever seen a picture of a fence holding a bat, let alone a condescending expression

>apologized
for what, it was their ad.

It just seems weird that Pepsi was targeted

>it's majorly fucking tone-deaf and uses real protests over actual issues

What issues?

don't you americans have anything better to do ?

ur gonna be ok there bud?

Not true. She tries to keep a distance from the rest of the Kardashians/Jenner's for trying to control her life. She's the most human out of all of them.

Niggers need more money for programs, women need every job and all of the wealth in the United States, and white men need to go extinct.

>Sex is bad

>Amerifats
>too retarded to understand the difference between a fashion ad vs a multi billion dollar product advertised to all ages

yeah, and it's perfectly american a company that sells diabetes to american children sticks some brown faces next to some white girls in an ad to appeal to the brown masses in america and nobody likes it.

Sharia law will ban it in your country soon.

this

alr-right wants multimillion corporations to try to sell the unhealthy shit they don't need to them and no one else

What is this?

WTF I love Pepsi un ironically now

Can someone post the commercial?

What I got from the commercial is we need to meet each other halfway; blaming one another will get us nowhere. How dare pepsi though!

>apologized to that lady in the commercial
For what? She actively and willingly participated in it. She knew it was.

A commercial for clothes

>go complain about a white person in a cartoon
uhh this isn't reddit buddy, we complain about nonwhite people in cartoons.

I don't fucking understand this
Even if it wasn't 'tone deaf' it's greedy fucking company trying to lure you unconsciously in to spending your money to their useless products
so they used recent protest as imagery, how is it any different from their regular ads?

So how did this video trigger people? Was it because she gave the cop a drink?

>i take 4chins opinions this seriously

what a faggot

>that one time they stole the formula from Coca-Cola after years of trying and then proceeded to get BTFO'd
PEPSI-CÙCK

So? Gorbachev did a Pizza Hut commercial, nobody made a fuss, it was fun.

>implying this wasn't the plan from the beginning

Faux-outrage sells.

Pepsi knew exactly what they were doing with this ad. When's the last time you talked about Pepsi?

See bad press is still press.

I just read a few news about it in my country and they say it's that Kendall Jenner fault but they don't mention that the clip was overwhelmingly political correct and that's why people hated it. I didn't know that person until now.

>apologised
Fucking why? She was the problem, did they take their money back as well?

You don't get it whitey, BLM is the most important movement in the generation and appropriating it and misrepresenting it (implying cops wouldn't be in full riot gear they always unnecessarily in are in whenever black or brown people are around), they also have the audacity to humanize these white officers and that all these years of injustice and innocent blacks being killed should be smoothed over by sharing a soda with someone.

ha ha ha

I haven't seen a commercial in my own house since 2013

Also who is kendall? She looks qt

Who is Kendall Jenner?

What ad did Pepsi run?

Who complained and why?

WARNING: If you do not answer my questions, I *WILL* exit this thread. I'm warning you.

>complain when SJWs pull shit for race reasons
>celebrate when Sup Forumstards pull shit for race reasons

why is the alt right so inconsistent with their "beliefs"

Why does this video trigger people? Why does this video trigger people? Why does this video trigger people? Why does this video trigger people? Why does this video trigger people? Why does this video trigger people? Why does this video trigger people?

Alright you stormweenie, tell me how the MSM is wrong about the alt right. In what sense is the alt right not a bunch of whiny crybabies who literally hate anyone non white for no reason?

She was only following the directors orders.

I'm /adfree/ too, feels great knowing millions of dollars of advertising money never reaches me

I don't get it. What was it

We don't care about your respect. You're just a blip on the radar we ignore as we live our lives and deal with a complex world.

>tfw too intelligent to not sit on the fence

conservatives don't want to be reminded of protestors and people who are struggling against the system, they want other people to think that america and americans are doing great.

then you have the liberals and the ones that are protesting and struggling, who think pepsi are appropriating their struggles for the sake of selling a (shit) product.

The alt right doesn't exist, whether you identify as alt right or regard them as a threat or problem then you are a fucking moron that has swallowed the corporate media's bullshit, you are a tool and you have nothing to offer.

Because it showed them they're mindless trash

Which protest were they using? What was the issue they were protesting?

I think I'll take an extended break from the internet, I'm thinking 100 years.

I mean, I won't. But I'd like to.

i wish somebody would make me extinct
why are we even living Sup Forums?
human genocide when

>complaining about racebaiting is the same thing AS racebaiting

Are you non-figuratively a fucking retard?

Just watched it. How this got through a huge company like Pepsi without someone going "this is fucking suicide" is pretty baffling.

also: Pepsi sucks. Awful cola.

>How this got through a huge company like Pepsi without someone going "this is fucking suicide" is pretty baffling
Were you not watching hillary clinton's campaign? I was thinking that every other day

youtu.be/dA5Yq1DLSmQ

>drinking the suger jew

Stick to milk my white brethren

Me too. I use public radio, adblockers, private trackers. I started reading adbusters decades ago when they were about advertising, and it made me realize how much corporations were informing my opinions. I don't miss them.

Did they make the ads just censored sex? I clicked through to their website and it just shows pixelated shit. That's not so shocking is it?

I watched it on youtube and I don't know how it is offensive to anyone (other than being a shitty ad)

If she only dabbed a couple more times on day time talk shows and paraded more black celebrities at her rallies she would have won!

WE ARE THE LIONS DESU

>a loosely knit bunch of kids posting froga is hatred worthy of constant coverage

>subhuman niggers butchering and torturing whites in SA isn't even news