HAPPENING: ERDOGAN THREATENS WAR WITH AMERICA

TURKEY today set itself on a war path with America as tyrant Recep Erdogan attempts to reassert his iron grip on the country following a failed military coup.

In an astonishing and reckless attack on the US the Turkish Prime Minister Binali Yildirim said that the country considers itself at war with any nation that stands by the US-based Muslim cleric Fethullah Gulen.

He said: "Any country that protects Fethullah Gulen will be an enemy to Turkey."

Also, there are reports that Incirlik Air Base used by U.S. troops has had power cut off.

express.co.uk/news/world/690106/Turkey-threatens-war-America-cleric-Gulen-military-coup

ONLY THE REBEL SOLDIERS CAN STOP WAR NOW. WILL THE TURKISH ARMY STOP THE MADMAN AND PREVENT WAR?

THREAD THEME:
youtube.com/watch?v=EdiSoGplGQ8

Other urls found in this thread:

globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=turkey&country2=united-states-of-america&Submit=COMPARE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's literally nothing

Obama already said he supports Erdogan

>said
means nothing

Obama will deliver Gülen to Erdoğan with help of CIA

the US isn't going to support Fethullah Gulen because they already said they support the democratically elected government - Erdogan.

Do not pass Go, do not collect $200.

You are the weakest link, goodbye.

bumping this

>democratically elected

CONFIRMED

they said they support erdogan only after it was clear that the coup was failing
the US is behind the coup attempt
they can't afford to have turkey in a civil war
did you also miss the news on how putin and erdogan made nice just a couple of weeks ago?

this is a terrible week for the russophobic war hawks. not only did the US lose its trojan horse into the EU (brexit), russia now has a close ally in NATO through turkey

this """"""coupe"""""" was a false flag set up by Erdogan himself so he could gain full control over the entire military. He has the entire support of the nation to do it where as before this he didnt.

Obama is a cuck
And made US international cuck country

Why did America put nukes in this place again? Did they not realise it's an unstable shithole that is begging to be ISIS Territory?}

Turkey is really going to get it's shit pushed in if Trump wins

What's funny is that according to their "logic" war seems almost inevitable. Obviously not going to happen, but goes to show how deluded they are.

They might try to kick US forces out of Incirlik though. (Through diplomatic means, not by direct force)

so we could nuke Russians

Haha this fool brings Turkey into war.
Death Erdogan when? I would shoot the guy myself if I could.

>said
Means nothing.
Kerry ordered a coup so he can serve Israel by creating a Kurdistan.

WE WW3 NOW!

>he thinks USA is scared of Turkey

>can't beat assad
>thinks he can beat america

This must be some American ruse to bomb Turkey. Nobody can be this stupid.

>not only did the US lose its trojan horse into the EU (brexit)
what do you mean?

This is all a false flag brehs. He just wanted more power.

>france
hahah. no.

keep in mind we elected and re elected obongo in a slightly more innocent time and we have the power to get rid of our leaders whenever we want..the reason we dont is because our country isnt cucked from obama, we are retarded because of all the immigrants from asia, europe and south america, the middle easte, africa, etc that came into our country in the late 1800s - early 1900s..if you read your history books, all americans back then hated it but we were supposed to be the land of freedom and opprotunity and we still had plenty of it so we let them in...
those idiots we let in never understood america or what our families fought and died for..
not to mention this brought in the jews anfd rothschilds and federal reserve and corporatism and the military industrial complex...

and...israel which was backed by more than america but everything wrong with america i blame on european immigrants from recent times. were not even the same america in the cities.

but most people, in huge numbers buigger than france, germany and uk combined and more, live in the countryside with guns, and we know what our ancestors fought for, and were never going to give it up unlike some people..

we should be more than defensive, european people should be offensive, we should be imperialists and bring peace to the world by force like we did with the american indians

sorry for the rant here its 6 am

Gülen himself is a CIA puppet - CIA looks after the CIA.

globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=turkey&country2=united-states-of-america&Submit=COMPARE

It's just postering for the civs war, with the US would be terrible for Erdogan

Besides I'm pretty sure Turkey is part of NATO

>They might try to kick US forces out of Incirlik though. (Through diplomatic means, not by direct force)
They've chosen direct force. You realise cutting power to an allied base is an act of war right?

Next step: Turkey captures the nukes in the base.

Will he get to bring friends?

Either way it compromises the United States ability to launch strikes in Syria. More importantly this is a NATO state directly threatening another NATO state. Much as many would like to Turkey can't just be given the boot from NATO without compromising NATO control of access to the Mediterranean sea. They don't have to win to pose a serious problem for US interests in the area.

This. Turkey has no power to oppose to USA, one can't take those """threats""" seriously. Obama would just ignore the retards.

can this happening BE more falseflagged?

The base also hosts turkish forces who might be implicated in the coup. Doesn't make things much better but might explain the reason.

We won't extradite the cleric and Erdogan will get over it. Turkey needs the EU and America about as much as we need them.

Don't need to be buddies to have a mutually beneficial relationship

I don't understand why no one else is talking about this, since it's actually what's happening.

the EU is an american project to strengthen europe and weaken russia. it's pretty much the economic aspect of nato

He means UK is/was both American poodle and significant part of the EU.

Nothing will come of this
I do wonder though, hypothetically were two countries in NATO to go to war with one another, what would happen?

>only "source" against this "war" is some totally not biased source
>tyrant Recep Erdogan

Western media will try to besmirch him further any moment now.

because shills infiltrated even this shit website.

It's 1937 of Turkey, holy shit. Poor lads who were just doing their jobs right.

we are in the midst of a media blackout

do not believe the shills, there is no new media content coming from the people of Anarka

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Bring it BITCH
Our military is a hell of a lot more competent, as was clearly illustrated by the coup

Except we don't need Turkey

IF the US was behind the coup it would have worked.

>Country a bit unstable after military activity
>Threat major world power
I wonder what goes on inside this roach's head

>Also, there are reports that Incirlik Air Base used by U.S. troops has had power cut off.

It's habbening isn't it

that's why the EU wanted to "snatch" Turkey first

>Next step: Turkey captures the nukes in the base.

By that point they will have had their fail safes activated. At that point the US will then bomb to high hell the whole base to make sure the material is destroyed.

I hate when you faggots advertise your threads with this spam. Fucking clickbait on Sup Forums.

>Implying the base doesn't have emergency power
>Implying an American base would rely solely on the Turkish power grid

Yes we do. We need their airfields.

>thinking based Putin will ally with muzzies

Obama's pet "moderate muslim" Gulen BTFO.

Now Turkey will become a sharia state.

Bye bye Kemalism.

Infighting between NATO nations would threaten the very fabric of the organization itself. At best the aggressive party would be booted from NATO. At worst, the entire thing falls apart. Some would argue that in itself would be a good thing. Assuming the organization fell apart, you'd probably see a larger push for the proposed joint EU military.

>11 Supreme Court members arrested along with 4 members of Judges Committee

A house-cleaning operation infiltrates then pre-emptively outs coup plotters or disaffects in useless uncoordinated actions. Sort of like an abortion on an actual coup-in-preparation.

he already do you fag

Uh! Can you imagine Putin and Trump raping Turkey on multiple sides and the refugees crushing against the hungarian wall!?

I hope Erdogan realizes it was bad karma to mess with Putin psychologically.

I belive the aggressor will be sued and kicked out of NATO

Please declare war on us Turkey so we can turn your country into a giant military base. Perfect spot for us to control the region.

Why doesn't America just go into Turkey and spread democracy and secularism?

Share some of that freedom.

Can turkey be kicked out for threatening another NATO country?

bump

>Arrest warrants issued for 140 Constitutional Court members and 48 members of the Council of State

>Constitutional court
>more than 140 members
>wtf Turkey

Oh shut up Muharrem.
Shouldnt you be yelling at a square or kicking some poor soldiers teeth in right now?

No we don't.

We don't need anything from these sand mudshits.

Time to get out and let Russia restore order.

Turkey can't be kicked out because America wants them in

Obama will deliver him Gulen so that he looks strong. This was all planned for him to be able to consolidate power.

no

back in the '90s they invaded two greek rocks called Imia and the US was all like "play along guise stahp these rocks belong to no one now ok"

Shias are natural allies of Orthodox Christians against West

The Germans have a word for this sort of thing.
Kristallnacht

what do you even mean "can"? You, the US, can kick them out or let them stay in NATO as you please.

SO Turkey becomes like Iran. When can we expect an Ottoman-Persian empire?

Nice ID. But doesn't Congress declare war, not King Cuckold?

Putin allied with Muzzies 15 years ago. Here in Russia. He gives them more and more each year. Our current government is de-Europeasing the country slowly but surely. I'm starting to dream about some... well... independence of regions with more significant Russian majority :-(

Him and what army? lol.

>Ukrainian people protest against a dictator who literally doesn't give a shit about his country and laws
>OMG REVOLUTIONS ARE BAD HOLY FUCK HE IS LEGITIMATE
>People despise Putin and his mudshit and jewish overlords Kadyrov and Rotenbergs
>OMG ONLY LIBERAHAS AND HOHOLS CAN HATE THE FAGGOT WHO SELLS HIS COUNTRY TO MUDSHITS AND JEWS
>Turkey has a revolution
>WE MUST SUPPORT BRAVE FREEDOM FIGHTERS

And some people don't believe that Sup Forums is infested with olgino 15-rouble-shills

the moment Turkey "threatens" the US they will get kicked out and sanctioned, but that is never going to happen unless Erdogan has really gone full retard.
Turkey has always been aggressive towards Greece though, and when that happened Nato basically threat them like spoiled children.

bullshit, nothing like this will never happen

i miss berlusconi

THIS IS IT BOYS

MEME WW3 INTO REALITY

SPREAD THE WORD TURKEY IS DECLARING WAR ON AMERICA ON TWITTER

MAKE EVERYONE BELIEVE IT

MAKE CNN BELIEVE IT

KEK WILLS IT

>Turkey disconnects power from US base.
>Half of Turkey goes dark.
>US base keeps operating with brighter lights.

After looking it up, I assume it was meant to say 14 instead of 140.

Technically, yes. But that didn't stop the Libya bombings.

kebabs will be turned into glass by TRUMP

I agree. this or someone in Turkish army fucked up big time. I lean more on the false flag side though. Erdogan is like a lvl 3 super sayan now

A HAHAHAHA

SURRENDER GULEN OR FACE HOSTILITIES,USA

I love how Obama has been sucking Erdogans dick for years but get nothing for it except blackmail and war.

>The US-backed commander of NATO's #Incirlik AB and 4 other pilots were arrested for 'attempted coup'

kek

Yesterday, in Nice sticky, I asked you to reply me if you want more happenings.
This happened.

Let's do it again! Reply if you want more happenings!

>ERDOGAN THREATENS WAR WITH AMERICA
hahahahahahahaha
We better get out the raid I guess, fucking kek.

that filename... 10/10

Can't never have enough happenings happen.

They would only have 2-3 full size emergency generators. They would be huge units and easy to find/neutralize.

Go away

Does kek will WW3 to happen

>The US-backed commander of NATO's #Incirlik AB and 4 other pilots were arrested for 'attempted coup'
Source?

>Whites or the close enough slavs being in a drawn out civil war = shit
>Turkroaches killing each other = good
Its pretty simple desu sempai

The point is that no matter how much niggerbama sucks Erdogans dick he will jus keep being cucked over and over. Never trust leftists or Muslims to be reasonable. Now he either has to deport Gulen to face execution, or be the enemy of Turkey.

Russia invades Poland. Please

Kill every single muslim on the planet

Because it's really not all that it's cracked out to be. We suffer from intolerable levels of corruption at the highest tiers of our government that only great violence will be able to turn. The only thing we have now that other nations don't is free access to guns. And you all seem to hate those. So, there you have it.

He will deliver Gulen too. Trump is already smacking his chops thinking of all the jokes around the theme "I thought I was the one who wanted to deport muslims?" he can make.

Habbenings bls!

If only. The current US administration have appeased Turkey too much already; You could say their Turkey's coming home to roost. If I had they energy I'd make a pun about coops, but I don't.