Would it take another terrorist attack on the scale of 9/11 to finally redpill the world on Islam?

Would it take another terrorist attack on the scale of 9/11 to finally redpill the world on Islam?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=thEbQkcjUWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you want to jumpstart it, yeah. All these constant "smaller" attacks are doing the job pretty well slowly but surely as well

No, terrorism is something we have to accept as normal.
Just keep #Praying for the victims and it'll all be fine

Another instance of violent male tendencies.

If it were an Islam issue, women would be committing terror acts just as much as men.

Can't wait for it to happen.

Not because I'd like to see people dead, but because it's basically inevitable and only after it happening could maby the majority of the people hop on the fuck-islam-train.

It'd take several for Europe to wake up actually. We're seeing some rumblings but it's all very very slow. Could speed it up a little though.

However, one more attack of 9/11 scale in America would mean a Trump presidency and 8 years of utter devastation for muslims. You're luckier in that regard.

Not if that 9/11 sized attack is in some notable place of Europe, something that would make people of every country feel attacked

Imagine if they managed to make the Eiffel Tower collapse, that would be something

it would take that people renounce vatican 2 and return to the true faith while executing all secularists in existence

nothing until then
DEUS VULT

This

Islam isn't the problem, If it were all 3 billion muslims would be killing each other, but they aren't.

youtube.com/watch?v=thEbQkcjUWk

That's because women in islam is subjugated as fuck. Terrorism is the mans work, while the woman have to stay home under her burqa, less she be stoned.

60 years of terrorism in Israel and the world didn't give a shit and even justified it

Now you all of a sudden surprised?
get fugged :DDDDDD

They literally are

Only one side there is Muslim

YOU CALL THAT *BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTT*?

Nope, there have been a few women suiciders, fighters etc.

That suggests, muslims are willing to allow women to commit the same violent acts, but an overwhelming majority of women simply aren't choosing to do so.

Just very few. Men outnumber women in the violent department by orders of magnitude.

So you're saying males are more responsible for these acts of terrorism than women are.

Wow you're not just a little bit blind, are you?

>Would it take another terrorist attack on the scale of 9/11 to finally redpill the world on Islam?
For a few weeks, then they'd go back to consumerism and whatever the new face meme is that week.

>All these constant "smaller" attacks are doing the job pretty well slowly but surely as well
I think they do a better job because it's constant they are random attacks on daily life when it's least expected. It creates a lot more fear than if they'd attacked the Euro's or oktoberfest like expected

The thing I dont understand is that most liberals are atheist, yet they are always praying for victims of terror attacks.

No. Westerners don't teach history to their children. You are all fucked. Enjoy your death.

>People getting stabbed every now and then

Oy vey such terrorism

christianity is as evil as islam, and you know it.

go feed burger and stop talking about things you don't understand.

Saying male violence is the problem. Not Islam. Pointed out what we'd expect to find if it were merely a problem with Islam- parity between male and female islamic terrorists. Pointed out that we don't find that at all. Thus, we have to conclude Islam isn't the problem- male violence is.

They'll probably ship the one from las vegas light it up and #notallmuslims will trend again on twitter

This

#pray

>For a few weeks
Have you forgotten the 60 million people who died in 9/11? I haven't. No one has. That day will forever be burned into American minds.

Stress hormones from female survivors will be past on to babies through their mothers milk. We need some reparations for Saudi Arabia

Christianity is not nearly as violent as Islam.
Yes christians are retards for believing in their fairytales. But I much rather have them than mudshits blowing themselves up all over europe.

I know you're trolling. I know you are. Because you could not be this stupid.

>source: working with victims of Islamic violence; women as bad as the men, but just have more cultural restraints to keep them in line

Bretty gud

Christianity isn't even close to as evil as islam.

Yeah. Christianity had its period of being dicks in the world.
Had.
It have adapted and co-exist well with the 21'st century.

There is another religion that completely abstain from this. Which commits weekly terrorist attacks and wants the world to be under a complete dictatorship of a fictional leader, merely based upon what some 14'th century illiterate merchant warlord wrote.
I've seem to forgot the name of it though....

there is no redpilling retards
if people knew what happened in turkey they'd hate islam, but no, nobody gives a shit, in fact they cry about the evil military disrupting peace
fucking retards

>man kills as many people as he can before shooting it out with police.

What would qualify this as a large attack? Because one man taking out 84 seems like a pretty big deal.
Didn't breivik only kill 80?

But DOOM is good
and ISIS is bad
Why you confuse people

>not recognizing sarcasm

I hope a 9/11 tier attack happens in Sweden.

Something like the parliament and royal castle getting bombed and shot up, and multiple attackers get away and hide in no-go zones were all the muslims hide them and go apeshit when police try to go in.

Something drastic needs to happen in Sweden. Sad, but that's were the current situation is at today.

They will keep cucking until all white men are dead.
Only then muslim men will become the new scapegoat, followed by chinese men and whoever will be left after them.
End game is a bunch of slimy jews getting all the pussy.

This

If Islam was related to terrorism the sky would be black with hijacked planes as all the 50 gorillion muslims are going to meet their God.