>Half way into S6
Is it just downhill from here? It feels like its starting to decline in quality

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1VR-23y4c0U
youtube.com/watch?v=VLiqJ8-T75A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

S7 is about the same I think.

S8 and 9 are obviously terrible.

Watch through the michael holly proposal episode. It really is sweet.

Then just skip them all except maybe the dwight as manager episodes and the last one.

I have no idea what season any of that happens in.

Season 6 is a low point. It gets better as it goes on. S7 is a return to form.

Fuck you S9 is pretty good.

S1 was the only one I could sit through.

>S7 is a return to form.
You really think someone would do this?

Just go on the Internet and tell lies?

If you want to be a filthy casual just stop watching

But if you have taste and a heart in your chest cavity, watch the whole thing

I mean, at least decide after watching it through the first time, how to pick and choose what you want to watch the second run-through and all subsequent viewings after that.

S1 is terrible, probably worst season.

It's inconsistent, but it has some of the best episodes. Tell me you didn't like Koi Pond, user.

The Micheal Holley thing ruined the show. I heard the last seasons were ok despite no Micheal but I never watched them.

>a season 6 episode is the best episode in season 7
Sounds about right

Hitting this point now on my rewatch and it is making me depressed.

Season 4 is probably the peak

Andy is such a terrible character and he feels like a complete waste of space.

The secondary characters are better than him, by the time they were attempting to make him a character worth caring for it was already 3 seasons too late. Show would have been better if he never came back after the anger management thing.

youtu.be/1VR-23y4c0U

Koi Pond bugs the shit out of me because of the complete lack of consequence. You think that that, and some of the shit the episodes before it, show that Jim is turning into a more mean-spirited version of Michael, that his wide-eyed dreaming from the first two seasons and "This is a job, not a career" attitude was getting blunted. Office life sucks and it's draining and it makes you into the kind of person you don't want to be.

Then the writers and producers were pressured by what would have been the Tumblr crowd if it had existed back then, and Jim's entire storyline pivoted. All of a sudden he was living his dreams, getting everything he wanted in life, nothing bad could ever happen to him ever, right? They just ignored the character progression they had been setting up for an entire season - not that I think sitcom characters need development, but if you're going to hint at it and start it, you can't just do a random 180 like that.

True, but this was pretty great youtube.com/watch?v=VLiqJ8-T75A

if you pretend that the show only had 3 seasons, and ended with single jim asking out single pam it's pretty much perfect. nothing more to be gained by watching past that point.

>Andy is such a terrible character and he feels like a complete waste of space.
>The secondary characters are better than him, by the time they were attempting to make him a character worth caring for it was already 3 seasons too late.

We're talking about The Office, not Parks and Re-

Andy from Parks and Rec is great, though.

If anything I could do without Donna. Or Tom save for a few great bits.

It goes downhill after Scott's Tots

There are a few gems in the later seasons, but yea, it never reaches the quality of the first few seasons. I like the Robert California pool party episode, but then again I also like Gabe (as a character not a person) but everyone else hates Gabe (as a character).

The entire of the office is enjoyable as fuck. kill yourself

When I rewatch I stop watching when Michael leaves.

It's a perfect series finale and nothing afterwards really holds up.

Should have ended it there and let the audience wonder what else happened.

I really like their faggy chemistry though.

~~~~SpLiT THaT CoMMiSH~~~~

>times the bad guys won

Yeah I don't know why people hate gave as a character.

Best to worst:

not worth it, watch the last episode if you want closure

*Watch the last two episodes. It's like part 1 and 2 of a two-parter.

COME ON AND SLAM
AND WELCOME TO THE #JAM

S9 is surprisingly funny.