THIS

THIS
IS
THE XFL

is that the man drama gif guy?

This.... is.... the way I live.

You're damn right it is

why does he think this is a good idea?

In the 30 for 30 documentary, basically all the people who work with him describe him as being an incredibly optimistic and confident person

NFL is dying bro

based vinny mac

I feel like it's the perfect time to try something like this. People are getting bored of the NFL.

BASED

I remember watching The 6th Day and thinking that it was real Handegg

Did they get permission for that? Did Vince even want that plug?

>Oh hey let's have the XFL be the dominant sport in our future fiction. You like that yes? Good marketing.
>Okay then we'll have the quarterback motherfucking DIE in the one scene of the sport that'll be good. Good marketing

Sorry I forgot to give you your (You)

user what are you talking about?

shut the fuck up anime nerd

lol stfu kid

Was walking like an autist part of his plan?

So let's have the NFL, BUT WORSE!!!!! That'll put butts in seats.

people got bored of the NFL in the 80s too and the USFL died when the NFL got interesting again

isn't that exactly what college football is?
I never understood the argument of 'oh the play is gonna be worse' when most college football is fucking terribly lopsided and usually has piss poor defense but people think it's better than the NFL

>BUT WORSE!!!!!
[citation needed]

I like how emotional you're getting over this tho. A good sign.

>piss poor defense
Not every conference is the Big XII (actually X lmao)

The original XFL did have pretty bad gameplay. The teams only had a few months to prepare lmao

If we use that point then XFL doesn't even need to happen. WE already have a shitty NFL replacement. Now Vince will have to compete against not just he NFL but shit college games too. He is really not thinking this through.

>t. not old enough to have seen the original XFL games

is it really competing when the XFL will be a winter/spring league instead of a fall/winter league? They cant take viewers from NFL or college when there are literally no football games on in those leagues

everything is apart of his grand design

Then it won't matter if the NFL is failing or not. Arena league already exists and hardly anyone watches that. I don't think this will be any different. USFL and XFL previously failed and they were spring leagues, too.

>I don't think this will be any different

Arena league doesn't have Vince to promote it with memes

NFL lockout is happening in 2020. And it won't be resolved unless the (((owners))) or (((NFLPA))) budge. Meaning Le wrestle man could walk away with stealing NFL fans to actually make a successful XFL

XFL did

Government is sooner or later going to break up the NFL under anti-monopoly walls, he is just setting everything up to receive the handouts.

The seasons aren't even going to overlap, you dribbling retard.

fug

>Government is sooner or later going to break up the NFL under anti-monopoly walls

What?

XFL could be a feeder league for NFL. Kids can get paid during those pivotal developmental years instead of risk career ending injuries for nothing.

Really, colleges should just be able to pay players

This would make it even harder for smaller programs to recruit. Paying players is the death of college sports in general.

2 more season, NFLetty

that's what college football is

>Paying players is the death of college sports in general.

Why do you assume that keeping college sports around is a good thing?

fight and win

Remember /xfl/ boys if you bring a team to the Northwest, you have my money for Season Tickets.

We will raise old glory and burn the NFL flag to ashes. THIS IS AMERICA, AND I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK FROM THE KIKERY!

NEW ORLEANS REVELERS
E
W

O
R
L
A
N
S

R
E
V
E
L
E
S

College Football is as big as it is solely because it caters to nothing states that don't have NFL teams. Its nickname is 'flyoverball' here for a reason.

If people don't like the NFL they already have other options available. Arena football, Canadian football, college football, etc. The XFL will be fighting for crumbs. And it's worse than all those other leagues because the players truly don't give a shit. Nobody wants to watch "Robert Mankiller" give a speech while looking into the camera before he hikes the ball.

XFL is also royally fucked if they underpay players like they did last time. No athlete wants to play CTE ball for $2000/game. It's an insult.

I honestly don't understand why there aren't more pro leagues. If you play college basketball but just aren't good enough to play in the NBA there are still a lot options out there overseas. Meanwhile the only real alternative for the NFL is the CFL. Obviously this has to do with basketball being a much more global sport, but still. I imagine people would be interested in seeing former college favourites who may have been drafted, but just weren't quite good enough to make it in the NFL. It could also be a place where veterans who used to great go to and have a couple more good years at a lower level (like players going from Europe to MLS)

Nah NFL ain't going anywhere

Sup Forumstards: America's AIDS.

>Sup Forums boogieman
rent free

Would America have room for some kind of rugby varient league?

Funny you should ask. I live within a couple miles of a stadium for a baseball team in an independent league. This very night I heard fireworks and looked up what was going on. Apparently it was the very first game of the inaugural season for Major League Rugby.

it could take off in the future because kids will want to play football but mothers probably won't be as permissive as they once were. Rugby could emerge as a youth alternative to football and a following for it could develop from there. I don't really give a shit though, I think rugby vs. gridiron football is apples and oranges.

Hadnt even heard of it

Only because niggers don't want to play it because it's not swagged out enough.

When it becomes popular and we'll funded the niggers will ruin it just like everything else

What do you think CFL players and what's left of the arena league get paid?
It's because like has been said above college football already serves as a massive second option already to fans. It's more popular in vast swaths of the country.

THIS IS VICIOUS MCMAHON

VICIOUSSSS

You're an idiot if you believe that.

A PAtriots victory tomorrow sure af isn't going to help, but the NFL will be just fine.
The problem the NFL faces:

Pats dominance
+
too many degenerate players (from showboating idiots to the degenerate criminals like Ray Rice et al., to the actual psychopaths like Michael Vick)
=
viewers finding something else to do

Solution:
redraw conferences.
fine teams if a player showboats - not fun celebrations, the Stefon DIggs kind of bullshit.
ban the Ray RIces and especially the Michael Vicks FOR LIFE.

It's not just that people are pissed at them, a lot of people just feel uneasy watching a guy who tortures dogs, or drags a woman by her hair. They're not going to watch people like that - that's prison yard shit, not Red-White-and-Blue shit.

Normie memeboys are real big boys, friend.

Good. Fuck watching those ringers take up funds, resources, and enrollment that actual students should be getting, so those scumbags can rape girls, drink, steal laptops, and sell drugs to students.

The NFL needs to contract teams. Two to Six teams need to GO. NBA is the same bullshit. When you have a bunch of teams with .300 win percentage it's glaringly obvious there isn't enough talent to go around and a team with one great player can dominate the league, making frauds like Jordan/Lebron seem better than they actual are.

Anyone else putting off suicide to witness the XFL rebirth?

Based Vince giving back american football to the people.

#Trump2020

>The XFL allowed the players to put pretty much whatever name they wanted on the back of their jersey.
This needs to come back.

Too bad this time around the XFL is going to be less-edgy-NFL