youtube.com/watch?v=v3XesaE0G18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get out

Checked and he would be a good husband

Step aside, plebs

>not white

Uhhhhh

>it's a paul despite being a doctor gets a basic medical question wrong episode

Loved the time that blonde Irish chick beat him solo and he had a tantrum and stormed off

When Cassius Clay converted to Islam, what name did he take?
A. Muhammad Ali
B. Muhammad Derka
C. Allahu Akbar

>married his cousin

nah

oy vey

>its a the ladies gush over him even though he looks like a bald black fish episode

i guess they dont call him dark destroyer for nothing

Is he part Chinese?Turkic maybe?

I sucked his dick, after hours, in a Wetherspoons beer garden a couple years ago. Dude is hung.

I knew it.

more details please

i fingered this guy in a bathroom in a sydney nightclub

Once you notice his neck it's all you'll see when he's on screen.

I fisted him, after hours, in a Toby Carvery play area a couple years ago. Dude is loose.

Tickled him in a TJ Maxx dressing room, dude is so ticklish.

I always stare at that shit, looks a pack of hot dogs.

Why did you think they call him "The Beast"?

I've always seen ads for this but never bothered watching any of it.
Any choice clips?

*blocks your path*

nothing that compares to goldenballs

youtube.com/watch?v=p3Uos2fzIJ0

i always assumed it was for the same reason as jimmy sav

FUUUUCK

Uncle went to grammar school with this dude. Apparantly he was always the top of his class and great at rugby.

Fucking women.

Could you imagine if the bloke had stolen, what the reaction would've been... he would've been boo'd off the face off the earth, yet she gets cheers.

youtube.com/watch?v=lzPKspCj1i4

they even steal when there's £3 at stake

I would have literally jumped that table and strangled the cunt live on air.

>splitting in the first place
cucks

not all of us are degenerates without a moral compass

You can tell she was planning to steal from the start. She looked about the least trustworthy person on the planet the entire time.

That said, I would still have chosen split. I don't get any money either way, so it's either going to be I steal too and everyone ends up hating both of us, or I split and everyone ends up hating her. Bettee her be the bad guy than both of us.

looks like a Trump wife trapped in an American male's body

>it's a Vixen episode
>it's a everycunt takes the lower offer episode
>it's a celebrity episode

>It's a "complete guess" was right on literally every question episode

this

I went to a live showing of the celebrity edition, the normal shows have no audience. Bradley swears like a sailor, has impeccable banter with shaun and spends most of his time with the crowd. Lovely bloke.

this

like an acordeon

I like him but I hate the whiff of fart face he pulls whenever he gets one wrong in final chase.

>celebrity edition of TV quiz show
>comedian tries to be funny and purposely loses money that would have gone to charity

He's literally the worst one out of all the chasers, they only put him on for token reasons so a team actually has a chance of winning.

The Beast and Anne are best chasers.

He was fucking superb when he turned up on Sunday brunch still half cut from the night before.

>That episode where the woman took the minus offer, got back just one step ahead of the chaser and made them win the final chase because if she hadn't provided an extra step they would've been caught.

>Low offer wankers
They shouldn't get any money.

Reminder

Mark > Governess > > Sinnerman > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dark Destroyer

Not enough of a sample size for the Vixen but I think she is between Sinnerman and Ms. Trunchbull.

Sinnerman lost a 14 today and some cunt took -3k and got every question wrong and got caught.

>women
Never trust women.

Happens a lot. I see chasers always pointing out that taking the minus isn't taking money from the team because they've far from won it yet.

>that celebrity episode where Anne tries her best to let them win when they're both idiots

youtube.com/watch?v=v3XesaE0G18

>it's a Sup Forums episode

in terms of stats Jenny is the worst. In terms of personality Shaun is the best.

Early Wheeler Dealers was comfy as fuck

>"What bean is used to make chocolate?"
>"Soya?"
>team push him back because literally everybody else knows that
>he costs ITV £7000

Jesus Christ. I skipped second hand embarrassment and went straight to anger.