Does anyone know where I can find movies to download (torrents or whatever) that are not easy to find...

Does anyone know where I can find movies to download (torrents or whatever) that are not easy to find? Like experimental movies and so. I watch a lot of experimental cinema recently at the art center but then is hard to find them and there are a few I would love to rewatch :(

Thank you!

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/190452851
youtube.com/watch?v=QSunvfcFFdE
thepiratebay.org/torrent/8815426/By.Brakhage.An.Anthlogy.Vol.1-2.1954-2003.CRITERION.720p.BluRay.
worldscinema.org//?s=Daisies
mega.co.nz/#F!BVY3DLSB!SbAkrwJsGqYckro1XzNOUQ
mega.co.nz/#F!cYtHgTSD!WChVqx6ujjY-8_JDStok5Q
mega.co.nz/#F!XY1jkTBS!fhFYqkG4t6tQxVDkVzT7SA
dailyleech.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

best bet is usenet. But I didn't tell you that.

get an invite for a private tracker

Can you give me some examples?

i would invite you to private trackers but last time i did that with a faggot from here he got kicked out for ratio and was barely active

Give me some examples of the kind of things you're looking for and I'll hook you up. I'm not dropping my list of sites to get ddos'd

yes. i know that.

you dont?
ha ha
pleb

>>i like buzzwords

kkoolbro!

I wanted to give OP an invite but he disappeared too bad

Yeah, my problem is I'm pretty noob with private trackers, I don't even know how to keep a good ratio though I would do it if I knew.

Could you not invite me but give me more info about private trakers? I would be so so grateful

[email protected]

There are so many... :'( I would love to find Porch Glider by James Herbert but is almost impossible... what a beautiful short film, I'm so sad I can't rewatch it!

porch gilder is not on kg, ptp or cg

>Porch Glider by James Herbert
Jeez, nah you're referring to actual art. You'll never find that online.

can someone tell me what private trackers actually are?
I've been having to import all my underground films from some country for like quadruple the normal price

Go to /ptg/ on Sup Forums and ask them.

This movie is boring and mediocre. Its point only works in theory; a lot of the footage is ugly garbage.

People say it's "beautiful", but I have a feeling that's mostly because the footage looks old, and some color and speed effects were applied by Jonas Mekas. Most of the footage is repetitive and unimaginative. At one point there's like three minutes of footage of some plane landing filmed from a TV screen.

There is no dialogue and no footage is projected at natural speed. If Mekas thinks life is so beautiful and just "filming" it is enough (as opposed to "making films"), so why isn't the footage more direct and not dream-like?

Surely, camcoders have been around since the 80s, so it was absolutely possible to put more "direct" footage into the movie.

And what's with the singing at the end? I think Jonas Mekas shows signs of dementia.

Watch the documentary directed by me called "A Few Scenes with My Girlfriend Olechka Kavaliova" instead:

vimeo.com/190452851

It is in Russian with English subtitles available via the CC button.

closed torrent sites where you gotta maintain your ratio

I'm referring to a lot of stuff in fact, that was only one of the movies I can't find anywhere.
I know there's a lot of stuff by Brakhage and Mekas on kg that I would love to have for example

>Brakhage and Mekas on kg
You've lost me there, mate. I'm a movie buff, not an art buff.

If you give names/titles I'll pretty much find anything.

Marie-Louise ou la Permission

Karagarga. You need to get a Karagarga invite. Took me years. Start with whichever private trackers you're already a member of and try asking on the forum section there. Good luck!

>Marie-Louise ou la Permission
You mean this?
youtube.com/watch?v=QSunvfcFFdE

Yes that movie.

jesus dude fucking stop
>mekas
re:voir
>brakhage
criterion

Invites on KG has been disabled for like two years now. Same with PTP, although on PTP they invite new users once in a while (doesn't seem to be happening any time soon though).

I'm not in any private tracker ;_; I don't even know how to get an invite or keep the ratio. Never mind, I will learn how to do it first and then I will go for an invite... Thank you!

go get em tiger

thepiratebay.org/torrent/8815426/By.Brakhage.An.Anthlogy.Vol.1-2.1954-2003.CRITERION.720p.BluRay.

>jesus dude fucking stop
never

despite it being completely pointless it's like a pebble in my shoe at this point

>blu ray
>20gb

don't fall for lies OP

Easiest one is MySpleen, I think that may even be open to the public.

sent ;)

i have some Dropbox links on my home computer with tons of movies taken from private trackers.
im not sure how experimental they are but i know Paris, Texas is in there.
can you keep this thread alive for half an hour?

beggars can't be choosers

lol what a pleb

Liar >:(

Sure! Paris, Texas isn't experimental at all but doesn't matter. Thank you so much!!

The Holy Mountain
El Topo
The Boy Friend
Daisies (1966)
What? (1972) with correct subtitles
The Heroic Trio
Happiness
The American Friend
Naked (1993)
The Killing of a Chinese Bookie
The Tall Blond Man with One Black Shoe
Proof of the Man (1977)
Rebels of the Neon God
Beloved (1998)

Some of that list are easy to find, I have Daisies on dvd, one of my fav films ever!

Կոմիտաս (Ասկարյան, 1988)
ボクサ(寺山修司, 1977)
Al primo soffio di vento (Piavoli, 2002)
వాల్మీకి (దుంగన్, 1945)
Игpoк (Бaтaлoв, 1972)
Galini (Markopoulos, 1958)
香雪海 (費, 1934)
O Desafio (Saraceni, 1966)
ምርት ሦስት ሺህ ዓመት (ገሪማ, 1976)
Ko puca otvorice mu se (Babac, 1965)

why, for offering an user help?

what the fuck happened to you people?

DDL sucks but at least they are in HD and you don't have to wait for seeders
worldscinema.org//?s=Daisies

Where can I get Batang West Side by Lav Diaz? Only KG?

rutracker has a lot of more obscure movies. its an open tracker with no ratio requirement, but you do need to register.

otherwise good private trackers have every movie in existence

I would prefer not to pay for movies I haven't seen, I usually end up liking them, but hate the risk.
Then again, going to the theaters is paying for a movie I may not like, I need to get a job.

thank you, I prefer direct downloads.
I haven't downloaded any torrent clients since I got my Windows 10 laptop, I'm too paranoid.

ptp has it but no seeders on it, now thats obscure.

>This file is available with Premium only. Reason: this file is larger than 1024mb.
>File not found

Got excited too quickly.

Oh man that sucks! Sorry, I would rip mine for you but I don't know how, do you? I also have more czech movies on dvd:

The Sun in a Net
Intimní Osvetlení
Valerie and her Week of Wonders

Daisies is on TPB. In fact, I think all those movies of that list are.

found them. they are actually mega links. unfortunately most of them have been taken down. still some nice movies tho

mega.co.nz/#F!BVY3DLSB!SbAkrwJsGqYckro1XzNOUQ
mega.co.nz/#F!cYtHgTSD!WChVqx6ujjY-8_JDStok5Q
mega.co.nz/#F!XY1jkTBS!fhFYqkG4t6tQxVDkVzT7SA

I don't really know how, but thank you for the sentiment.

>file is larger than 1024mb.
Use a premium leech service. Enter link, go through 5 popup ads, get ddl link.

dailyleech.com/

>TPB
so a honeypot

THANK YOU.

some really good stuff in here, thank you, too.

Try libraries. Most of them have films and can order everything they don't have for you to lend, if you're not living in a complete shithole.
Seriously though, I recommend that. It's also good to leave the house from time to time.

i know that feel OP, but some things just don't exist on the internet

yet

>literally all that is on passthepopcorn