>GOD BAD SCIENCE GOOD
Reddit will unironically defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EbTlK3perdI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Justin Roiland here, ask me anything.

HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE

AHH AHH OOO OOO

Reddit, this is why no one likes you. You just can't take no for an answer. You and your little high school intellectual crowd of nerds and frumpy women just have to have the last word in a discussion. That's why you're still here shitting up Sup Forums. Because your pathetic heavy moderation baby shit doesn't fly here and you can't stand it. You can never have the last word and you'll always be a transparent faggot redditor and the butt of an easy joke on this board. No more Reddit and Morty threads please losers. Go back to your upvote crib

>tfw we mock the show so much that the show references Sup Forums directly and floods the board with normies forever

What do we talk about buddy?

>inb4 300 replies

Fucking Sup Forumstards shitting up one of the greatest series because HURR DURR THEY SAID GOD ISN'T REAL REEEEE.

off yourself please

That original short is so stupid and vulgar that it actually makes me laugh my ass off.

>I a redditor who got downboated and that somehow makes me not reddit

>Greatest Series
>Not Venture Bros

Sure, this BTTF fever dream Wubalubadubdub shit is GOAT.

how's sophomore year history going?

Hello Reddit.

>t. middleschooler

>I don't like God because I didn't get a new skateboard for Christmas last year
FUCKING/POL/ GET YOUR SKY DADDY OFF MY ATHEIST WEB CULTURE!

You sure showed me man. I dunno how i'll live with myself now ;_;

A quick correction though. I'm 26 and doing my masters in Denmark.

Why do people rate so high the venture brothers
I've only seen the first two episodes of it and it was the same as a children's show
What's the point, what am I missing

Can I get a large fry with that? Got change for $100? All I have is hundreds.

Unparalleled continuity, Sorkin-esque repartee and incredible animation. The first season stands out now as the obvious clunker, but establishes the world.

You have to keep watching, season 1 is mostly trash, and the first 2 episodes are unrecognizable

RELIGION
>redditor begins creeping to the edge of their seat, excess saliva production begins
IS
>the redditor is all teeth, grinning maddingly, pulling their hair out in anticipation
BAD
>the redditor ejaculates and cries tears of joy, their gleeful furor has no bounds, the redditor thrashed wildly drooling in ecstasy
SCIENCE
>just as an adrenaline dump was about to take place, the redditor begins howling madly at the word 'science' a metanym for their failed aspirations
IS
>the redditor writhes with pleasure on the floor, knowing what comes next
GOOD
>shock and awe. If the redditor is in a group (unlikely) it's pure bedlam. Horrifying laughter, bodily fluids/material everywhere the redditor may become violent in their ecstasy, some redditors endure seizures at this point

Did you just um actually a meme
Be any more insecure

>in Denmark

damn, no wonder you don't believe in god! xD

My christian friends love Rick and Morty

I started watching Rick and Morty because of all this shitposting. It has some pretty great parts and some pretty embarrassingly shitty parts but I like it overall.

Thanks undercover Redditors!

So i have to deal with season 1 being the same thing over and over?
What hell is this?

Anyone who doesn't like Rick and MORTY is reddit, anyone who disagrees with this post is a redditor trying to fit in

my Redditor friends really love this show

Sounds like something a Redditor would post

Why do you care if you are (I guess) Christian? It shouldn't bother you.

t. Orthodoxy

BOOM
>*drops spork*

Are you trying to say that god is good and science is bad?

My mum is reddit, i peg her with my plastic cock every evening after the tea
She likes it when I post off-topic
But even more when I buzzword people
Hi mummy!
Wanna have my goldies in your bummies
I'll make you silver!

Denmark is pretty religious though compared to other EU countries like Holland or Germany.

Get your facts straight Burger~kun.

*burp *burp* *stutter* *stutter*

>I went to church once
> let me tell you about your religion

Is burping the lowest form of comedy?

How long until *brap* the show

Honestly, Season 1 becomes decent around episode 5-6, and by episode 10 the writing is solid and the characters are firmly established.

why are christfags so fragile and easily offended? it's a fucking cartoon.

>You know how Justin Roiland can screech and stutter, and it's kinda funny?
>Y-Yeah, I guess...
>WE GOT A SHOW CONCEPT

Ok that gives me more hopes
I just hyped it a bit because Foetus makes the music but he's way past his prime

Who are you quoting?

I don't even watch R&M but scholars could seriously do a study of you anons who create demonstrably false strawman arguments when its a part of a show you deem as "Reddit"

The problem with Rick and Morty is that it tries to be funny and intelligent but it is neither both.

Sure there are moments that are OK comedy-wise, but that's mostly due to the writers trying so fucking hard to be funny that they're bound to get one good scene within a hundred shitty, forced, unfunny ones. "I'M MR POOPY BUTTHOLE" is the laziest, poor attempt at comedy I've seen in a long time.

It fails at being an intelligent show too. They touch on a lot of decent discussion topics but never really make any use of it. It's like someone throwing a bunch of big words into their sentences to sound smart, knowing full well that they aren't. You probably did that shit with your college essays and it's obvious as hell.

If you want a show that is both smart and funny watch Futurama. R&M is a good time killer, but nothing more.

Also, apologies for "neither both."

Rick and Morty is like Futurama made by a redditor fedora tipper

No, farting is.

On the one hand, part of the problem lies with the fans who take things like "Mr Poopy Butthole" at face value when it's attempting to be more like anti-comedy.

On the other hand, the creators think they can get way more mileage out of "We gave something a childish name because we're immature and lazy" and "Justin Roiland has a weird imagination and can improvise lolsorandum things on demand" than they actually get away with.

Yeah, the poopy butthole skit was pretty lame, but aren't you guys seeing the pattern here? In ten years people are going to create this exact post but replace Rick and Morty with the sci-fi show of that time, and replace Futurama with R&M. It just s hivemind

Rick and Morty is a good show

>getting asshurt over G-d jokes.

It's so easy to spot Sup Forums these days.

>*BURPPP* God's not real Morty
>the redditor takes a step back from the laughter to remember that G*d is indeed an opioid for the masses
>Y-y-your parents are fucking idiots Morty every*URP*body is stupid except for me
>the redditor laughs at the joke but knows deep down that he and Rick are one in the same, misunderstood geniuses with no need for human companionship
>WUBALABADUBDUB SCRUPPY POOPY DOOPY DOO
>The redditor gets Rick's edgy sense of postmodern abstract humor and posts a detailed review of the episode praising it's artistic merits
>mmmm get schwifty
>the redditor's mind buckles beneath the weight of its own genius and he escapes into a state of intellectual nirvana

>all these reddit experts

Why does this show trigger Sup Forums so much?

>countries like Holland
>scandi education

All that means is the future is even more insufferable than it is now.

>Projecting this hard

Why do people get so asshurt over the God references? To the best of my knowledge, there are only about 2 in the entire show, and they're both throwaway lines from a cynical scientist character.

"You, nigger."

Probably because the amount of attention and praise it gets from Normies is so high.

>You gotta lick my balls mharti
what did he mean by this youtube.com/watch?v=EbTlK3perdI

Reddit likes it so it doesn't matter whether it's good or not; Sup Forums has to hate it

*tips*

>being offended by atheism
shouldn't you be on your porch playing the banjo or something you fucking hicks?

it's a meme

They probably call the country Holland.

Prove that god exists, don't worry I'll wait.

>Destroys an entire world with science
>Continually keep killing and destroying using science
>"Smartest person in the universe" but continaully shown as a morally terrible person
>The concept of God has been addressed maybe twice.

FUCKING ATHEISTS LETS LYNCH THEM ALL THEY'RE ALL EVIL COMMUNISTS FUCKIGN RICK AND MORTY CULTURAL MARXISM.

Alt-Cucks please leave.

Why are people so salty about your show?

Hey! His music is still ok :'( not great tho I'll give you that.

Look in the sky fagtron

Thats a pasta you dumb fucking redditor. At least lurk before spouting stupid shit like an idiot.

cause these retards don't actually watch the show. they just regurgitate stale memes to try and fit in.

That also applies now faggot. You guys are being a bunch of shitters who scarcely ever provide valid criticism,

REEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP MAKING FUN OF RICK AND MORTY

Oh my god the skys blue holy shit gods real, thank you so much my nigger

>A CARTOON MADE FUN OF MY IMAGINARY FRIEND REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>>/mlpol/

>gets thrown into a lake of eternal fire
>heh, bet you feel stupid now huh Xtians?

I like it but it's too obvious the difference in quality
Anyways this is not a music thread

see

UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

REDDIT STYLE

UP UP UP UP

UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE

HEY RICK AND MORTY

UP UP UP UP

UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE

have you ever seen a child's response to telling them their imaginary friend isn't real? now imagine they have an extra decade or two to REALLY cement their delusion in their psyche

i'm amazed that fundies don't stroke out the second someone dares to consider the possibility that maybe we're just a collection of cells and nothing else

In the world we can see that at least some things are changing. Whatever is changing is being changed by something else. If that by which it is changing is itself changed, then it too is being changed by something else. But this chain cannot be infinitely long, so there must be something that causes change without itself changing. This everyone understands to be God.

In the world we can see that things are caused. But it is not possible for something to be the cause of itself, because this would entail that it exists prior to itself, which is a contradiction. If that by which it is caused is itself caused, then it too must have a cause. But this cannot be an infinitely long chain, so therefore there must be a cause which is not itself caused by anything further. This everyone understands to be God.

In the world we see things that are possible to be and possible not to be. In other words, perishable things. But if everything were contingent and thus capable of going out of existence, then, given infinite time, this possibility would be realized and nothing would exist now. But things clearly do exist now. Therefore, there must be something that is imperishable: a necessary being. This everyone understands to be God.

We see things in the world that vary in degrees of goodness, truth, nobility, etc. For example, sick animals and healthy animals, and well drawn circles as well as poorly drawn ones. But judging something as being "more" or "less" implies some standard against which it is being judged. Therefore, there is something which is goodness itself, and this everyone understands to be God.

wow such hard hitting wit, haha people who believe in god play banjos and sit on porches, so true.

preach it sista

Heh wake up fucking sheeple

Life is pointless that's why I don't have a girlfriend

>being this much of a butthurt christfag
I don't even like the show, but you're a faggot.

>"I'M MR POOPY BUTTHOLE" is the laziest, poor attempt at comedy I've seen in a long time

Why? They introduce him for two punch line, that have jack shit to with his name, one where Rick tells family that they should watch out for any wacky characters because it's just a parasite fucking with their memory only for Poopy Butthole to pop out and give him an ammo clip and then they show him in the intro, to show you how this parasite works, the joke is not the name the joke is the character existence, only solidified by the fact that he was actually real.

Yeah, I admit everything they did with him afterwards was not funny and Beth should've actually killed him right then and there. But for that specific episode he worked too well. It's a great joke.

I don't get it. Is it a kind of local shitposting?

One thing you have to give Rick& Morty credit for is the fact that it acknowledges that Godless universe is a universe that is fundamentally without morality. Usually atheists try to pretend that they believe morality some how exists in spite of the fact the logical end conclusion of their philosophical journey is that human life has no more inherent value than a potato chip that vaguely looks like Richard Nixon and disrupting the structural integrity of one should logically be no more immoral than disrupting the other.

Not Rick & Morty, the atheist Rick has no compunction about leaving entire alternate realities to die, or killing himself.

Wow such a perfect summary of my post, it's almost unbelievable

surely this is the touch of god's hand upon you

The second one is a shitty buzz word pasta that's not even worth acknowledging. (Yess I've read it.) And I addressed the second one as validly pointing out a shitty joke, but the rest about intelligent topics is debatable and maybe even falsely represented. R&M doesn't even use that many big words, and they generally stay on a topic long enough to explore the idea within a 23 minute or so timeframe.

I don't have to. If you want to believe, you'll believe. If you don't want to, you won't change your mind. It's not my soul that will reside in eternal damnation

*first one as validly

>i don't know what i'm talking about: the post

As an atheist I think morality exists so that we can progress our species further.

ie If we just kill people 'because it doesn't matter' we forever stay slightly better apes and never learn how to travel the universe.

The second one is completely true, it being pasta or not is irrelevant.

unless...

>As an atheist I think morality exists so that we can progress our species further

Why are you attributing a narrative to a reality that does not possess one? "Progress" is meaningless just like every other human concept. It only seems to have value within the context of some human religious meme structure, outside of that it's just random noise.

The universe doesn't care.

word 'progress' is a myth sold to us by clean power initiatives to funnel subsidies from the government