What does Sup Forums think of ålänningar? You know, those sea jews living on that island between Sweden and Finland

What does Sup Forums think of ålänningar? You know, those sea jews living on that island between Sweden and Finland.

should be independent

Good ol' dude Pete made his own version of d-day there

dont know why youre even part of this cunt tbqhwy

They're people living on an island. There isn't much more to say.

Should be someone else's problem.

should be nuked

Politics are politics, but they're chill lads, from my experience.

t. Finn.

If finns are autists just imagine insular finns... terrible things must happen on that island

They're all Swedes though.

I like them

Why? Don't they own all the boats like Viking Line, Siljaline and Birka Cruise? Why would you not want them?

Do you think that's where they scheme their supremacy over Finland?

>hurr durr they r gonna get independent and ruskies will conquer them half an hour later hurr t. Finn
It was one of the few places outside of black sea where battles took place during Crimean War.

Of course, it's the fenno-swede headquarters. You're not allowed to live there unless you speak the language.

Aren't you afraid finns would nuke the place now that you told them?

they are extroverted as hell though.

In 1999 Ålanders were inquired their identities on scale 0-4. Most identified (3,4) firstly as Ålanders, secondly as Nordics (2,4), thirdly as finlandssvenskar (2,1) and lastly as Europeans (1,5).

They control the nukes as well.

That's not even a requirement. You just have to be born there or have some relatives there.

fenno-swedes are allowed to move, not finns thanks to our inherent inferiority complex/ethno masochist tendencies.

That's not true though, but you have to be able to speak swedish.

How will you get your imported snus without the booze cruise?

From Sweden? Most people get their snus via Haparanda anyway, just like Swedens 18 year olds come there to buy alcohol.

Hypothetically speaking, If I wanted to live there legally, I would have to speak fluent Swedish just to be considered? Finnish residency requirement are not valid?

You'd have to live there for at least five years and be able to prove fluency in swedish before you could apply for permanent residency.