RIP secular Turkey

All you non Islamic Turks better get the fuck out now. They are starting the purge.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_War_of_Independence
youtube.com/watch?v=Qj_Ly-1BsWw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3378986/Teenage-Islamist-poster-girl-fled-Austria-join-ISIS-used-sex-slave-new-fighters-beaten-death-tried-escape-former-prisoner-reveals.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menemen_Incident
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get ready for more muslims, eurobros

pretty much. enjoy your iran 2.0

if anzu comes back to turkey she is dead

if civil war happens in turkey it'll mean about 20 million secular and muslim turks fleeing to Europe trying to escape it

things are absolutely fucked senpai

don't listen to faggot OP, stay

mfw this coup was so disastrous that Turkey will be more Muslim than ever and the military blokes who started this have put all their families in grave danger

>if anzu comes back to turkey she is dead

I hope she ends up as rape slave in a turkish prison with videos being leaked regularly

DELETE THIS

>Imagine millions of secular Turks coming to Europe fleeing Islam
>Turks see that Europe (their new home) is being islamised
>Turks start removing kebab

Great. Now we have to take in Turks as well. Fuck.

this is LITERALLY why the """"""""coup"""""""" was staged, you peasant

Quislings BTFOd by Based Sultan Tayyip.

Secular tears are delicious.

You're an idiot you know that

built it and they won't come...

>PS: drump's a faggot

Rate my journalistic pic.

What do you think we are? Arabs?

We are not going anywhere

pogodi cija cerka ide u harem

>secular non Islamic Turks
I mean, they're still fucking roaches, but would they help us in the great kebab removal?

Nah Ill find her in Narita and kidnap her to be my cosplay-slave hehe
Eurasian Turkomongol best girls

>What do you think we are? Arabs?

aren't you?

If syria happened in turkey you would be on your way to sweden in no time m8 just be honest.

Nice

>What do you think we are? Arabs?

Basically, yes.
You're all sandniggers. What's the difference?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_War_of_Independence

Shit I thought it was Matthew McConaughey.

Ataturk is dead, and he's not going to save you. The military is infiltrated with Erdogan loyalists. Stop being in denial. There will be total islamisation of Turkey.

Like I'm gonna waste my valuable time reading about dunecoon history.

>religion of peace

he's right though

Am I the only one happy with Turkey turning into an Islamic Republic? "Secular democracy" was just a codeword for "run by liberal Jews", which ranks lowest on my preferred forms of governments.

Why are Middle-Easterners so incredibly stupid? So many actually believe in a made-up book to a point where they mass murder. No wonder Sparta took on 50,000 with only 300 these people are retarded.

No. but they would get removed too, when kebab removes us.

This islamisation has been going on for hundreds of years since we were forced into converting / converted for political reasons. This is nothing new. Stop sounding so grim

The more they push people into this religious agenda the more people distance themselves to it. You can't force Turks to do shit, it will be just useless. It's easier and more effective to just fool them.

Guy looks like a kike tbqh

Documenting everyday life in Sweden?

can you gimme an address i wanna gtfo asap

You do realize if your government becomes ISIS-friendly and refuses NATO access to our nukes you're dead right? We can detonate the nukes in your country at any time. Food for thought

Just woke up. I need my daily red pill. Whats going on?

Sup Forums got BTFO, coup is defeated, Democracy won, you fascists lost, now they're going to purge these violent racists out of their country and hopefully god-willing we can start doing the same thing here soon.

inb4 this was just a ruse to force EU to accept refugee turks running awya from roachland.

I fucking hate this shit.

You sound Muslim. I dont know what to think.

Erdogan staged a coup so he can eliminate all political adversaries and strengthen his position.

This is very similar to the burning of the reichstag that led hitler to power.

good post imo

>She

>""""""""coup""""""""

you meant ((((((coup))))))

>Ataturk is dead, and he's not going to save you. The military is infiltrated with Erdogan loyalists. Stop being in denial. There will be total islamisation of Turkey.

Kek, why?

All the left wing media in the uk are against the coup which seems weird given the coup seems more left wing than Erdogan.

Can't believe more people on the board were asking about the well-being a cosplayer and that miniature fellow, instead of asking if the neo-sultan was dead

youtube.com/watch?v=Qj_Ly-1BsWw

coup made by erdogan to be president

>army using whatsapp
>writing every last name in CAPITALS
>every message has the same spelling mistake

somebody nuke turkey, please

That would be hysterical

>non Islamic Turks
>non Islamic
>Turks

Left wing loves Islamization more then themselves.

Stay safe Anzu

What about this cute girl on tank?

>Be turkish soldier
>Generals attempt coup
>Be executed if not join unit as your duty
>Be executed by muslim extremists when coup fails for joining coup

Pretty fucked really.

She will be wearing a hijab or be stoned to death within a year now.
Fuck muslims, seriouly, i never liked Roaches, but at least they were fucking secular, now we have ANOTHER islamist shithole to deal with. King nigger cant fuck off soon enough

there are no millions of secular roaches...but by the sake of experiment

a. million of secular roaches multiply
b. tens of millions of their kids revert to the ancestor tradition, aka islam, because is cool.

Puzzled? look at bosniac refugees, their daughters are going to be raped by isis ffs.

>every message has the same spelling mistake
TURK GET OUT OF BELGIUM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

To Syria. They went to Syria

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3378986/Teenage-Islamist-poster-girl-fled-Austria-join-ISIS-used-sex-slave-new-fighters-beaten-death-tried-escape-former-prisoner-reveals.html

Not Muslim, just young and politically involved. Unlike you guys, we value different opinions, since they make us stronger -- which is why we keep winning.

Just cross the border to any other country if you can, or take a flight asap, you cunts are about to be bomb into oblivion for supporting that cunt erdogan and not your army.

im actually slav but I know many languages, typical response from a manlet autistic belgian

Look at how those "civilians" quickly turned into Erdogan's personal Islamic militia and started fighting the soldiers. Turkey is lost , they would be even further islamized after this and secularists are already a minority. As much as I hate roaches , I actually feel sorry for them in this moment , because I have some non-religious bulgarian born turk friends and I know that turks can be bros if they dropped the islamic bullchit

Go South or East, you fucking roaches.

Thought that was Bradley Cooper for a sec

>mfw NATO member will go full-Iran in less than a week

time to opt-out and join Russia

Mohammed pls

Why are turks so disgusting looking? It's like nature wants to tell us to avoid them.

Most of the fucking 'refugees' are Turks anyway

>different opinions
Islam is against different opinions and so is Erdogan.

Turkey was a mistake

"civilians"

Trump will hopefully expell them

Its almost as this disgusting looking beard give away how uncivilized these people are

Definitely moslem, stop kidding yourself

Please stop memeposting

if I hear another leftist treating this like anything other than bad news for the west I'm going to personally slap them upside the head

These pictures remind me of the Menemen Incident

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menemen_Incident

Can't they just annihilate each other and make the world better?

Those are pro democracy freedom fighters m8.

The most amazing part of it all is that Erdogan and his fellow elite are all descended from Jews.

>we value different opinions

lol

Who is 'we' exactly?

you mean russian, immigrated in belgium because of good job offer your father got ?

A Jew walking hand in hand with Islamists.

What peculiar a coincident.

Probably ISIS.

too soon

Young involved democrats in the US.

All religion is silly, at least Islam advanced science -- while christians were fighting FOR the dark ages.

I'd rather deal with Muslims than with Christians, but in a perfect world, people would grow past sky-wizards and focus on reality. And the reality is that we need more people in our nation to get our economy to the next level. Young whites aren't working anymore, you all celebrate the NEET lifestyle then wonder why the US is letting in immigrants -- you guys don't work, we need people who will.

And for the record, my family's been in this country for 250 years -- and we've been living in the same place for a couple thousand. This is OUR country. I don't really give a shit what pilgrim shoebees want for this land, it's OUR land.

R A R E
R
A
R
E

>You can't force Turks to do shit
As a german, i can attest to that. They just don't want to work.

these are roaches, not turds, user, you've got them nations confused

Macedonia isn't even uncommon these shits are everywhere these days, mr butthole flag.

Where are you winning at the moment? I dont see it.

Nationalists are losing and Islam is gaining everywhere, I will give you that.

However, as far as i can tell the left only seems to be destroying the foundations of their own countries. I dont think you will be replacing it with anything better any I think many will die as a result. The only thing you will end up ruling is ashes.

If you get rid of religion then nationalism will be the default imho as people like to form collective defence and pool resources within communities of like-minded people.

So I ask again, in what way are you winning because it evades me

Is that guys head scalped?

Forgot to add that nationalism was sleeping all over the west but now appears to be awakening in a much more strict form. That doesnt sound like the 'left winning' to me either

secularized

Leftism isn't about building anything up. It's about destroying the world and spreading as much suffering to everyone in the name of pseudo-Judeo-Christian beliefs. It's an ideology of contradictions powered by a dying race of people struggling to grasp the faltering embers.

Leftists are a disease.

Go stick that gun you love so much in your mouth and end it. Do it for Trump

Well leftism doesnt make much sense to me either now but I was hoping to be enlightened why its a good idea even if I didnt agree with it.

In my 20s i was a Labour voter, in my 30s I became conservative and now im in my early 40s im for UKIP so I have sincerly held different belief at different times in my life

Mahmud my son.

lel

I was waiting for this post. This could happen anywhere, and is why people draft dodge.