Arnold Schwarzenegger Also Exits the Next Expendables Movie

>“There is no ‘Expendables’ without Sly,” Schwarzenegger told the outlet “I would never do the movie without him, no.”

Sounds like Sly wasn't so expendable after all

DO THE FUCKING CONAN SEQUEL BEFORE YOU DIE FUUUUCK

and let snyder direct

Based. Too bad his Apprentice show flopped, that's what they get for having Z-list celebrities apart from Anrie and Jon Lovitz.

Fuck him, he's a retarded neocon. I look forward to the next movie without him.

>Old man Conan passes on his wisdom to new young Conan
Sounds gud, but what actor is big enough to play the Nu Conan?

Chris Hemsworth?

>DO THE FUCKING CONAN SEQUEL BEFORE YOU DIE FUUUUCK
>and let snyder direct

I'd like to see Verhoeven do it. But the art director should be the same guy from the original. And is Basil still alive to do the soundtrack? I doubt it, but if so get him on it. The art direction and soundtrack were so key to the film.

>No Sly
>No Arnold
>Probably no Bruce Willis

What's exactly the point again? The whole point of the franchise was to see all the old action stars in one movie.

I like it.

kek if I was bruce willis id come back on board, actually try and insist on a good script and make the best expendables movie yet after getting fired and being called greedy and lazy.

Basil passed back in '06, unfortunately. I don't think that film would have worked half as well without that man's score.

Guy who was his body double for him in the recent terminator movies.

They can just replace them with Rhonda Rousey, Gal Gadot and the Atomic Blonde lady

The Expendables movies are trash anyway.

The last one was hard to get through.

If they lose all the big stars maybe they could make an Expendables movie with a bunch of no-name actors about the nameless goons in action movies.

Some kind of tongue in cheek meta-narrative.

His son

They should do a direct to DVD Expendables and have Dolph Lundgren team up with Brian Bosworth, Lorenzo Lamas, Michael Dudikoff, Jeff Speakman, and Cynthia Rothrock.

based schwarzenegger getting ready for the 2020 elections

t roastie

His papi makes sure he takes his dbol vitamins every night before he tucks him in

God damn, Maria must have known for years that kid was his but didn't let it get out to the public till he was an adult.

get outta here you fucking pussy

More like Jhonen the barbarian.

>Cynthia Rothrock
I miss her. How come there wasn't anything close to a female action hero since her retirement. All those MMA chicks are not even close.

>snyder
That would be fucking terrible. No one wants a grimdark Conan that's full of shitty CGI and slow-mo. Paul Verhoeven should direct a Conan sequel.

This is true. Most of the appeal of 80s action movies is the stunts, practical effects and earnest cheesiness. The Expendables movies are full of horrible CGI and the cheesiness feels forced.

JUST EXPEND MY SHIT UP