Uh oh boys. Are you ready for a war?

Uh oh boys. Are you ready for a war?

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/754299735788363777?s=09

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gülen_movement
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/754313121423032320
dailycaller.com/2016/07/13/new-ties-emerge-between-clinton-and-mysterious-islamic-cleric/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WORLD WAR 3 TODAY

I don't understand everyone's issue with the Gulenist movement.

Sure I don't like Islam either but...

He still sounds better than erdogan.

Is this place shill infiltrated?

TANKS IN 30 MINUTES.

>mfw DEFONWS is sleeping

If the Burgers get thrown out of Turkey, their Middle East policy is fucked.

The majority of us want to see Erdogan dead and gone. Shills have infiltrated

>sabah
okkid

Besides, exactly where is the proof this had Gulenist motivation?

From what I'm reading, Gulenism involves interfaith dialogue, their members lead successful lives, and they are anti-authoritarian.
They sound like okay guys to me.

>Turkey
>own army getting killed by civilians
>wants to wage war against the most powerful nation in the world

wew

>yfw America loses to Turkey

I, for one, welcome our new Turkish overlords.

Not really a change, though

t.Californian

>America
>Getting involved in a Turkish revolution

Lolnope, that's Russia.

Nah. It just gives Russia a potential new staging point. We've still got good bases to launch into anywhere in se Asia.

Will you guys enlist when ww3 breaks out? I'm already assigned to the infantry and going to the army in 6 months. Will without a doubt sign up for international operations

Turkey’s far-left DHKP-C calls on followers to arm themselves in anticipation of police crackdown following #TurkeyCoup

I got sick in college so I can't pass the military physicals even though I'm in excellent shape now. I guess I'm gonna have to fight the home front against the niggers.

your dialouge is so authentic

Not infantry, but I'm STEM so I'd for sure put that to use for the God Emperor

Just lie you faggot. They can't actually check your medical records because our healthcare is privatized. They only know what you tell them. It's how I joined despite having childhood asthma which would have disqualified me.

fuuugg XD :3

Pretty sure there is a way around it. I mean, girls that barely can do 20 push-ups are allowed into the army these days

I always said I'd enlist Army if there's a war where I can shoot roaches.

>Turkey starts a war
>All of NATO declares war on Turkey
>Constantinople returns to Europe

This war could be a good thing.

>Turks threaten America to look tough.
>America doesn't take shit and bombs the roaches threatening our airbase.
>All of Turk Army defects, leaving only Islamist militias to defend Turkey.
>Russia has a hearty kek and sends troops down from the north for shits and giggles
>Greece also keks, and joins from the west after liberating Cyprus
>Armenians and Kurds see the opportunity and attack from the east to secure their own territory
>Israel sneakily lands soldiers in southwest Turkey and builds houses, claiming it was their land all along
>UN has deep concern
>Byzantium re-established in a week

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gülen_movement
Even devil whould seem good for you if he was against your imaginary enemy that US media spoonfeeds you to belive.

>Israel sneakily lands soldiers in southwest Turkey and builds houses, claiming it was their land all along

Oy vey, stop denying us our ancestral homeland.

>power cut
>GUYS GUYS WORLD WAR 3 IMMINENT

Sup Forums u are retRD

>UN has deep concern

fucking kek

Cutting power and comms is literally an act of war.

Speak English you stupid potato cunt

>NATO country
>cuts power to allied base
>president declares war with "anyone harboring" some dude, effectively the US
WW1 started because some guy shot a duke.

I don't want to be laughed at for supporting losers so in switching to erdogan

Literal retards.

I'll be screencapping and posting these retarded comments in a thread tomorrow when all this turkroach business blows over.

You're like the morons who scream RACEWAR and HAPPENING when some mundane trivial shit happens.

Keep providing my keks, plebs.

Why is it always the Irish who are boringers?

>tfw you're a fatty and won't get drafted for WW3

Feels bad man.

Are you drunk already Ireland?

What do you expect from a literal nation of potatoes?

I TOLD YOU FAGGOTS THE POWER IS SHUT OFF IN ANARKA

THIS IS AN INFORMATION AND MEDIA BLACKOUT

> He still sounds better
It`s «toad fucked viper» case. No good sides.

Edro is ISIS-supporter (for USA). Glue is americanist, and americans support moderate terrorism in Europe. While Edro is related to EU, so he can be argued with.

And the sacred cow in the situation is not letting Russia freely access the mediterrain (UK interest is above all as usual). That`s why Edro is getting stomped now - he wanted to be friends with Russians.

bad potato

>pass law requiring women to register for the draft just months before WW3

>America doesn't take shit and bombs the roaches threatening our airbase.

Obama takes shit. He is a joke, it's like everyone can fuck with the us with him in charge

cannon fodder

Literal autist.

No one is saying it's going to happen, only that it's a situation where it could happen. However a world war is far less likely than war just between US and Russia.

She's OK boys.

not so soon please all our weapons are broken

>she

lol is this where the 61 tactical nukes are ?

holy shit
tell me it isnt

ISIS nuclear nao.

To the USA, three words: European Ameriboo International Brigade. Let us pay for citizenship with fucking kebab scalps!

Nobody cares about this ugly little boy

no it's not shut up
King roach did this

no proof it's a gulenist movement

gulenists are CIA assets anyway

there isn't a good side to this conflict unless Putin is directly involved with the coup

I'm scared :(

I'm not joking, I've got a bad feeling in my gut. I feel sick

No, if you read the articles the base is shutdown because Turkey wants to make 100% sure that they have control over their own airspace. American jets that were out on previous missions were given a special exception to return to their base, and the Turks said everything will return to normal as soon as the ensure that they have complete control over the situation.

>>>/tumblr/

by who? the army?

That's just last nights curry curdling in your stomach.

Not joking, I never get the shitters, it's different

They're the niggers of Europe but have an air of arrogance?

As bad as the Scottish faggots who think the English are "primitive"...

> living on an island in the north-west of europe
> scared of the actions a country in the middle east
u better stay out of the eu britfags

Because you're a faggot.

How can you not be excited over this?

No, I mean that I feel a war coming

This isn't good. You're going to have to go to war, at least I won't, but all of you will.

kek

>twitter.com/Conflicts/status/754313121423032320
>Turkish PM: Any country that stands by cleric Gulen will be at war with Turkey - Reuters

>dailycaller.com/2016/07/13/new-ties-emerge-between-clinton-and-mysterious-islamic-cleric/

WHAT IS GOING ON

This

With US gone, Russia can now fuck with turkey all they want.

Also we're not leaving without our nukes

Nice!!! It's happenning boys!

Can barely wait to see a few things
>russian attcking
>the us picking a side
>south america and east asia picking a side
>pakistan picking a side (bonus: situation with paki immigrants in the uk)
>china picking a side
>someone invading russia in the winter
>underdog success stories (like finland ww2)

Gulen used to be no1 supporter of Erdogan, but something happened that we dont really know and now they are fighting.

the fun fact is Gulen literally wants to make the nation saudi arabia, Erdogan wants to make sort of a Ottoman Empire 2.0.

Gulen sounds fine because if he sounded like "behead those who insult islam" you would be like "what the fuck", so he basically says "islam is religion of peace" etc. instead to win the hearts. if you believe any religious guy you are by definition blue pilled anyways and so you shouldnt believe to Gulen as well. Hes not the better option, in fact he may be the worse option compared to Erdogan.

1st rule of war is deception. Gulen is an american puppet islamist puppet but he believes he controls everyting etc. what is pyramid scheme, the whole gulenist movement is a scheme to make the inner circle rich. they steal university exam questions to make sure their "people" get better results in the exams so that they can install them inside governmental institutes to invade the country within. imagine couple of worlds governments give you hundreds of millions of dollars, of course your life would seem successfull. they arent anti-authoritarian in fact they are far worse then erdogan imo. but i hate erdogan as well a lot.

erdogan and gulen are same.

generals and officers who were in the coup are all Gulen's inner circle. In every 30th of August there is this YAŞ in turkey in which military matters are discussed and promotions / retires are decided in the high ranking military staff. supposedly coupers were going to be forced retire and the military would be purified of gulen but then they attempted a coup before losing the power in order to cling to their power or whatever remains of but they failed.

who will turkey bring then after a military coup? not as much as the usa

Do those nukes even work? Can the Turks actually launch them? I don't think they can.

Ssssshhh with your reasons. You are ruining these retards' conspiracy theories and impotent war cries.

>M-m-m-muh ww3 is HABBBEINIG

Of course it is, Sup Forums. Of course it is. Now just take yor medication, and everything will be OOOOOOO KKKKKKKKK

Erdogan seems legit insane.

Our nukes are there. It's actually happening

>cutting power to, and sealing off the military base of another nation
>not an act of war
Fucking pastaniggers

>No, I mean that I feel a war coming

Leave your basement, you fucking idiot. You've spent too much time on Sup Forums.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT

And you know this how?

I don't have a basement you idiots, I go outside a lot

Glue is recruited by americans. His own inside-cult have low value in the matter of the case.
I`ve never seen US of NA do anything remotely-good to Russia. Even the humanitarian aid they sent in 90`s was tied to predatory loan contracts and to allowing them and EU to have anything in eastern europe and around Caspian sea (this is where we got chechnya conflict go to genocidal [for local Russians] proportions).

Words mean nothing. I know thie by their fruit.

Proto-bolshevism in 19-00`s was cultivated on american soil (not to be mistaken for proto-3rd-international, which incorporates bolshevism, is basically ISIS-1917 and was build by anglo). It also had good and progressive image. And there also was anglo-american intervention force "to help Russians fight off the threat". (((By coincidence))) they only guarded valuables like gold reserves, that *immediately* after intervents, left got "stolen by bolsheviks".

Because the draft. If there is a war, males will be conscripted to war.

not unless someone has spies in the US or something
or if they have people selling state secrets in the Whitehouse

but that would NEVER happen, would it :p

No they need to be armed with the secret codes

You're an actual idiot, stop posting.

Go back to Jalalabad or something you fucking coward.

?

OMFG GUYS ITS REALLY HABBENING

I mean, i know I said YESTERDAy that it was HABBENING, but today its REALLY habbening

Yes, I know I said it was REALLY habbening last week, but today it really REALLY is habbening

Like REALLY. Yeah I know I said it almost everyday last month, but trust me, ITS HAPPENIGGERING

IT is. I KNOW IT

I feel it in my bones

I'm sick to my stomach, Sup Forums. Can't you feel it?

It's HABBENIG.

It IS.

I read a tweet about it.

ITS REALLY HAPPENING.

fucking retards

>Ireland

And shut the fuck up, you would probably call me a newfag, but I have never felt this way before.

I have been a lefty for the majority of my life.

HAPPENING

Why are you so butthurt Ireland?

No, I'm calling you a retard, which is what you are. And a faggot, too.

Is this a Russian blaming America for communism?

Jesus christ is there another famine or are you just fucking insane???

HABENIG

Really

IT'S

I'm not a lesbian

Welcome to Sup Forums
I remember beeing in your position years ago